Home

Nothing but White Rednecks

Posted By: Finster

Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 03:53 PM

Posted By: Posco

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:02 PM

The American state supporting media is the envy of communists everywhere.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:26 PM

Well said! Nothing but the truth and the hole truth spoken.
Posted By: PaRay

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:26 PM

Awesome, the King in Braveheart is spot-on!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:30 PM

One of the local stations said this protest was being spearheaded by white supremacists. More fake media lies.

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
One of the local stations said this protest was being spearheaded by white supremacists. More fake media lies.

You would think they would have given up on that by now. The media trying to keep their own pumped up.

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

You would think they would have given up on that by now. The media trying to keep their own pumped up.

Right.
I seriously doubt if white supremacists were involved, the person in the video wouldn't be saying the things he's saying. Nor would white supremacists have anything to do with him.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 04:45 PM

read "white rednecks" and thought-what'd i do now. grin

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Reasonable assumption.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:16 PM

here
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:19 PM

If it wasn't for us so called white rednecks we wouldn't even have a country now.

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
If it wasn't for us so called white rednecks we wouldn't even have a country now.

Salt of the earth.
Posted By: Big Possum

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:33 PM

If any group but gun owners ( womens rights, gay rights African American rights, ect. ) were protesting and were being put under the restrictions that todays protest is, the media would be raising heck and crying foul all over. Ridiculous the way the media only gives support to their agenda. Imagine if any of those protests were put under a state of emergency how loud the media would be yelling.

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Big Possum
If any group but gun owners ( womens rights, gay rights African American rights, ect. ) were protesting and were being put under the restrictions that todays protest is, the media would be raising heck and crying foul all over. Ridiculous the way the media only gives support to their agenda. Imagine if any of those protests were put under a state of emergency how loud the media would be yelling.

How true.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 05:43 PM

How true.

X2
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 06:25 PM

Much of the news media is claiming the rally is being held today to prevent Martin Luther King Day festivities by white supremacists and militias.

"SCOTT SUROVELL: Every year on Martin Luther King Day, the firearms rights community has always made it a point to come down and lobby us."

Keith
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

I did Too!!!

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 06:57 PM

That's why so many Americans embrace Trump calling the subversives out. I love the way he points to the media at his rallies.
Posted By: Golf ball

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 07:07 PM

What does it take to oust a governor ?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 07:09 PM

Kind of reminds me of Cornwallis at Yorktown, only we won there. Hope the best for a good outcome but I don't see anything changing from this.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 09:04 PM

And the MSM gets upset when you call them hacks. LOL
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/20/20 09:56 PM

What station was that, trapper?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks - 01/21/20 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by krispcritter
Kind of reminds me of Cornwallis at Yorktown, only we won there. Hope the best for a good outcome but I don't see anything changing from this.

Bein that yuins are from where y'all are from, I can understand your skepticism, but I couldn't disagree with you more.
This is Virginia. Virginia has history. Lots of Virginians, regular folks, died in battle to throw out a tyrant. Looks like we got a another one to throw out.
This rally was just the beginning. I was so happy to see all of the folks carrying evil black rifles with ammo. There were certain factions in support of the rally who were encouraging us to leave our guns at home. I am glad so many didn't take that advice.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums