Home

Threat of 5G

Posted By: jk

Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 07:20 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGkU7HmAAAc Would like to hear your thought on this? Sounds like the book "1984" This presents a scary picture for people to see........jk
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 07:44 PM

Look into artificial intelligence and Chinas social scoring (like our credit score but based on social issues), talk about a way of controlling the masses.
Posted By: Chamacat

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 07:57 PM

Yep..There used to be a poster here that had thread after thread about what was coming to to world as we know it..This was like 3-5 years ago I believe..A lot of what he posted was about IA issues..when I opened this thread it reminded me of the poster..Anybody remember him or her?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 08:28 PM

I rwmember that Chamacat...but likeYou not who it was
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 09:39 PM

Never mind 5G
This is where we are at today
https://youtu.be/S4WPet8hdEo
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Never mind 5G
This is where we are at today
https://youtu.be/S4WPet8hdEo

That is downright chilling. Wow.....thanks for posting Scuba1
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chamacat
Yep..There used to be a poster here that had thread after thread about what was coming to to world as we know it..This was like 3-5 years ago I believe..A lot of what he posted was about IA issues..when I opened this thread it reminded me of the poster..Anybody remember him or her?

I remember that guy. He was way out there.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 10:45 PM

Cragar and that is what is possible today with the technology we have at hand right now. Not in 10 or 20 years but right now. If I was a betting man, I would wager that there are a bunch of crates full of those things waiting to be loaded onto some C5's and ready to be let loose on some country or terrorist group if so chosen.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Cragar and that is what is possible today with the technology we have at hand right now. Not in 10 or 20 years but right now. If I was a betting man, I would wager that there are a bunch of crates full of those things waiting to be loaded onto some C5's and ready to be let loose on some country or terrorist group if so chosen.

I bet you are right. I would also bet that some world powers like China and Russia have them too.

IMO , the only defense against them would be to have A.I. drone swarms that hunt drone swarms.

Scary stuff.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/21/20 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

I think his handle started with an M? From MO, but had been in Montana for a few years previous. I could be wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:11 AM

That would be the one and only MoutainWildman y'all are thinking of.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:19 AM

Can you her me now?
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:23 AM

I'm going to stock up on bird netting just in case.
Posted By: Chamacat

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:24 AM

Yep..Mountainwildman..that's it...this thread and it's videos are right out of his playbook...maybe he was right all along...
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Was he way out there, or was he just more informed while most of the sheep have their head in the sand thinking all this stuff is nonesense.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:40 AM

No, that would have been BuckNE
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 12:58 AM

Yep..Mountainwildman..that's it...this thread and it's videos are right out of his playbook...maybe he was right all along...

Yep, he was constantly berated. I enjoyed his post, he was intelligent but always got hammered no matter what, he gave back pretty good too. I believe he had said in a final post he had some health issues, I've wondered what happened to him and hope he's ok.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
That would be the one and only MoutainWildman y'all are thinking of.

That's him. Thank you.

I know he usually caught a lot of flack, but I enjoyed his posts.

A saying I've heard that applies here is "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you." When it comes to AI, facial recognition, etc., this types of thing has always been a concern of mine. Anyone ever watch "Person of Interest"?
Posted By: bacatrapper

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 03:58 AM

Look kids, more conspiracy FACT!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when that happens!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 04:21 AM

That swarm stuff is pretty awesome in its own way but I would not like to be part of their hit list... smile
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Yep, he was constantly berated. I enjoyed his post, he was intelligent but always got hammered no matter what, he gave back pretty good too. I believe he had said in a final post he had some health issues, I've wondered what happened to him and hope he's ok.

The stuff he posted was fairly interesting... But his smug, condescending, preachy attitude to anyone that disagreed with any part of what he posted caught him more flak than anything.

The dude struck me as having some sort of savior complex.

I honestly hope nothing bad happened to him. But I don't miss his posts that much.

Mike
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Threat of 5G - 01/22/20 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Vinke
Can you her me now?

grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums