Home

Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits

Posted By: Kirk De

Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:40 PM

I was wanting to know what questions you were asked to verify Roundup was the cause for your cancer. I was wondering how thorough the questioning was and what areas it covered.

Thanks
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:50 PM

I often wondered the same thing. How do you prove Round Up caused your cancer? Anyone could get a cancer diagnosis and say they were a constant user of Round Up. If you use Round Up should you keep receipts for proof?

The latest is Zantac. They even have 30 minute shows, "Did Zantac cause my cancer?"

It seems some people don't want to take the blame for anything.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:54 PM

I always got a kick out of some of the commercials from cancer causing chemicals....If you have died using such and such chemical please call this number...... laugh
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:55 PM

I'm very curious too. As a survivor of non-hodgkin's, I could potentially file a claim.

Cancer sucks.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:58 PM

Roundup,,Zantac,,baby powder,,,seems everything causes cancer according to the lawyers.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 04:59 PM

That hernia mesh one a few years back they listed the things they said they could work with but what it came down to is if they did not redo the surgery they would not touch it.

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:02 PM

I think the silliest one lately is for problems with nicotine delivery devices like JUUL.
You can even file a claim for nicotine addiction with JUUL.
Posted By: white17

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:04 PM

What I find amusing is a California jury finds that Roundup causes cancer but the EPA says it doesn't.

Hmmmm I wonder who has more actual empirical data ?? whistle
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:07 PM

What about glysophate that isn't from Roundup?
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
I always got a kick out of some of the commercials from cancer causing chemicals....If you have died using such and such chemical please call this number...... laugh

We didn't even wear gloves when using it 40 years ago, had it must down on me when I sprayed iron weeds in the fence
Posted By: white17

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

As far as I understand it YES. But I was under the impression that EPA said glyphosate is not carcinogenic.

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

That is the main ingredient in Roundup and copies of it. I find it funny as stated by White17 , EPA has claimed that there is no link to cancer and glyphosate but then again , anything in California causes cancer.

Blame Rachel Carson for all this.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tactical.20
Originally Posted by Bruce T

We didn't even wear gloves when using it 40 years ago, had it must down on me when I sprayed iron weeds in the fence

i never used nothing..no gloves,mask nothing...my bad
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:27 PM

I think some folks should look at the breast cancer rate in Brazil pre & post glysophate use...
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:32 PM

If roundup surely causes cancer I'm probably gonna be in bad shape. I use gallons every year on my Christmas tree farm. All these lawsuits on every little thing drives me nuts. We take chances every day in life, we are not promised tomorrow. If I get cancer sueing someone isn't going to heal it. To many lawyers in the world

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:35 PM

I sure would like to know what questions they asked and what they covered.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:39 PM

.....you could get the money you deserve! Call the number now, we have lawyers waiting...........

the more people they get to sign up, the more the company will likely settle, and sooner. The only ones that will make money are the lawyers and their law firms, at least anything beyond beer money.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:43 PM

Heck, California is getting ready to say Tylenol causes cancer. Dang I'm glad I don't live in California.

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Kirk De

I have noticed this in the TV ads , they are specifically looking for people who have had or have non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I don't think they are looking for people affected by other cancers.

That narrows it down significantly. I have had non-hodgkin's lymphoma. The particular type I had was very, very rare. John Hopkins has only seen 12 cases in all of their history. Nobody really knows what causes it because it is so rare , some cases have been linked to exposure of agent orange.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:09 PM

Living is the main cause of dying...

When it's your turn, just get on the bus to your final destination. wink
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar
Originally Posted by Kirk De

I have noticed this in the TV ads , they are specifically looking for people who have had or have non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I don't think they are looking for people affected by other cancers.

That narrows it down significantly. I have had non-hodgkin's lymphoma. The particular type I had was very, very rare. John Hopkins has only seen 12 cases in all of their history. Nobody really knows what causes it because it is so rare , some cases have been linked to exposure of agent orange.

Glad you beat it old boy!

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:22 PM

Glad you beat it old boy!

Thanks , I'm glad I beat it too. 27 years ago. Chemotherapy sucks. But the alternative is worse.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:36 PM

Everyone needs to realize these are just bottom feeding law groups taking names because they HOPE to file a class action suit at some point. Which will likely never happen. There has never once been a shred of proof found that glyphosate can cause cancer. And it's been studied for decades.
This is all based on a JURY decision, not scientific fact. As of now, scientific fact says there is no correlation, and unless that changes there will be no suit.
Posted By: Arrow B

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:44 PM

I'm part of the Iowa Agricultural Health Study for 25 years the largest ag health study in the country they say no link between Roundup and cancer

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 06:53 PM

Interesting and informative article from the WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside...housands-of-roundup-lawsuits-11574700480

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 07:28 PM

All of the plaintiffs that I saw that won The lawsuits Have all lived in radiation contaminated areas of California
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Arrow B
I'm part of the Iowa Agricultural Health Study for 25 years the largest ag health study in the country they say no link between Roundup and cancer

Of course they will say that. I worked for years with USDA and most of their leadership came from Monsanto - you think they want to self incriminate? Just like neonics don't cause pollinators to die huh.....

I would bet that the money for the study came from Monsanto......track the money and see who donates to Ag Universities for research. Then look at counter publications who are not funded by big money.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 07:59 PM

LOL
The stuff you read online...

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 07:59 PM

Search-more to die — Livermore open air explosions.

The couple that won the $2 billion suit lived here in Livermore California. Radiation was never mentioned in the trials: They Were exposed to radiation for decades.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 08:15 PM

I thought the first guy that won the case against Monsanto last year was a landscaper from the east coast - like North Carollina or something.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
LOL
The stuff you read online...

The next thing you know someone will claim that the Camel's and Copenhagen will give me cancer. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 08:48 PM

They all were from California San Francisco area. They all lived in areas with radiated aquifers. Another words they all sprayed radiated water at times during their life
Posted By: Trapper Dan2

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 08:52 PM

I'm very curious too. As a survivor of non-hodgkin's, I could potentially file a claim.

Cancer sucks.

Me to.

Dan

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper Dan2

Cancer sucks.

Me to.

Dan

Glad to see you survived it , Dan
Posted By: SwiftKIll

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/22/20 10:29 PM

Lawyers cause cancer.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Have Any of you joined the Roundup Lawsuits - 01/23/20 03:38 AM

That first black guy from calif, how much Roundup did he actually apply? He take a bath in it every other day? Bunch of baloney.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums