Home

i'm with you greta

Posted By: Finster

i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:00 PM

OK! Time for everyone to man up! See how long you can stand this song. If you make it over a minute, you are a tougher guy than me. If you get through the entire thing, you are the supreme Alpha Male. Or you are deaf. laugh Liberals don't count since you will actually enjoy this tripe.

Posted By: k snow

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:05 PM

I made it to 1:41. Wow, some people must see the world very differently than I do.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:12 PM

I can't open it...don't wanna go deaf in my One good ear
Posted By: Catch22

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:13 PM

How dare you post this, you have stolen my adulthood, you have stolen my dreams, how dare you.

Disclaimer; When I wrote this I said it out loud in a prepubescent Winston Churchill voice. grin
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:15 PM

1 bar.

Greata Thunberry

I should be back on the other side of the ocean, in Skeewel.

#HowDareYou
Posted By: MnMan

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:16 PM

16 seconds
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:20 PM

38 seconds

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
I can't open it...don't wanna go deaf in my One good ear

A wise choice.
Posted By: MrsFord

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:23 PM

Well that’s 4 minsof my life I’ll never get back! smile but I’ll claim the Alpha Female! laugh laugh
But WOW!
Posted By: corky

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:24 PM

I'm deaf. I only made 30 seconds of close captioning!

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by corky
I'm deaf. I only made 30 seconds of close captioning!

laugh

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by MrsFord
Well that’s 4 minsof my life I’ll never get back! smile but I’ll claim the Alpha Female! laugh laugh
But WOW!

You are a better man than me! blush laugh
Posted By: pcr2

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:33 PM

Finster,whens the last time you sat down with your Doctor and deescussed dosages??

wanna boat trap beaver next week??--i gots ta.
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:44 PM

Nope! Ain't touching that.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 02:56 PM

44 seconds. Couldn't listen any longer.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:04 PM

I’m with you, Greta, we got to do better. The temperature’s rising and the oceans are, too. Climate deniers are fueling the fires, but you’re calling them out so I’m standing with you, Greta.”

Like you, greta, my brains been in a blender.
The fake science is rising, we want to tax you.
We are out setting fires, to trick climate deniers,
but they're putting them out, we're sort of screwed, greta.

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:08 PM

Its not to bad if you keep it mute. A little itchy on the eyes but I can take that.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 080808

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:12 PM

Time Person of the Year 1938 , Adolph Hitler.
Time Person of the Year 1940 , Joesph Stalin
Nuf said!
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:16 PM

Ya bunch of wimps! grin

The music itself is actually nice, it's the lyrics that are horrid. I like the ones Keith came up with, though. Put those to the music and it would be a good one to play for the UN. crazy
Posted By: Cragar

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:27 PM

48 seconds
Woman has a terrible voice to boot. Needs a synthesizer or something.
Posted By: Posco

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:40 PM

I'd rather listen to Eddie Murphy sing Wee R Da Wurld. That's where all this crap started.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:44 PM

we r da chilren

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
we r da chilren

Loved the way you hit that high note.
Posted By: Zookeeper

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:49 PM

Not deaf but sometimes wish I were. Like now.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 03:51 PM

how bout--Ebunee n iberee
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:03 PM

Thanks for posting that! I actually enjoyed it on an entertainment level.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:03 PM

Is there a sequel?

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Is there a sequel?

1 squeals all ya get.
Posted By: rex123

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:14 PM

When will the cd be in stores?lol
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:16 PM

I made it to the end but could not watch her any longer, was hoping she would fall in the water. I WANT THOSE 4 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK.
Posted By: Actor

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:27 PM

48 seconds …. I do believe, I will now be traumatized for the rest of my life … Thank God I am not 16 years old ….

Garry-
Posted By: danvee

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:35 PM

What do you expect to get cruising on dating sites!
Posted By: Patrice

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:48 PM

1:03

I will now have to kill myself.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 04:56 PM

I made it through only because the scenery looked familiar. Sure enough, liberal southern Maine. Old Orchard Beach jumped right out at me. That's what we're dealing with here.
Posted By: warrior

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
Around the 2 minute mark she old white woman raps. I got this weird gun metal taste in my mouth, then realized I actually had a gun. I think there are subliminal messages embedded in this, and the whole purpose of this video is to get Greta's enemies to watch it and make fun of her, but then run up to the 5th floor and jump off.

That's it exactly. I got to that rapping part and was suddenly homicidal.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar
48 seconds
Woman has a terrible voice to boot. Needs a rope or something.

Fixed it
Posted By: walleye101

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:19 PM

That powerfull stuff right there. Who need science when we can get mush like this?
Posted By: adam m

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:20 PM

That was painful yet hilarious. The piano and scenery were good.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by Cragar
48 seconds
Woman has a terrible voice to boot. Needs a rope or something.

Fixed it

Good one , gave me a good laugh. 2 points.
Posted By: TurTLe

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 05:38 PM

Alpha Male status here. Loved the part in the middle when she started to rap, or rhyme, whatever it was.

I actually feel bad for her. Being manipulated by her parents, and them knowing she has Asperger Syndrome.

I'm with you Greta, your parents need to do Betta'!!!
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 06:05 PM

I wimped out at 0 :26enough !!!
Dennis
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 06:15 PM

From the rest of the responses I think I'll wait til after lunch. Let's see where is my bottle of that pink stuff?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 06:21 PM

I want to open it to see what the fuss is about but..... u guys and gal have me scared too... Lol
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 07:00 PM

watched the whole video HORRIBLE cant imagine how bad it is with sound
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 07:23 PM

As Greta would say. HOW DARE you make fun of this woman. Actually, this woman should go on America’s Got Talent.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
But WOW!

You are a better man than me! blush laugh

laugh Thant’s cuz I’m a woman! Jk

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/24/20 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by dirtydogtrapping
But WOW!

Mrsford don't get me wrong, I hold a platinum man card, but that was not worthy of a man of my status to withstand 4 minutes of such nonsense. Care full you'll scare all the young bucks on here with your alpha female
Status laugh

Haha. I had to see how bad it really was! It’s good for the young bucks to be scared sometimes! laugh
Posted By: cotton

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 02:41 AM

1:50
now my ears wont stop bleeding and my eyes have rolled plumb back in my head
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 02:59 AM

I watched and listened from beginning to end. Wow. Kinda like a horrible auto wreck, you just had to look, not matter how horrific it is.

That lady was a dead ringer for a nutty dog- walking hiker I ran into while trapping at a local state park last week. She was spouting off about the evils of hunting and trapping, until she shifted gears to rail on about global warming and climate change.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by cotton
1:50
now my ears wont stop bleeding and my eyes have rolled plumb back in my head

grin
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 11:41 AM

Um......I just don't even know what to say. I think that song made me have a stroke.
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 11:56 AM

Might as well just add to the peace and harmony.....

On a side note: I'm going to buy some new beaver traps and more cables today.....I haven't skinned or put up many beavers at all so I need something to keep me from getting into too much trouble.

The internet is not helping......
Posted By: Wronganswer

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 12:50 PM

Ha!!! I made it through it but I wouldnt recommend the experience. There was something I was going to say about the 2:25 mark but my brain isnt working right anymore......... what happened??? I blacked out....... I dont feel very good........ what happened??? I smell pacthouli oil.......

I now feel obligated to share this poison with eveyone I know.... kinda like "this tastes aweful! Here try it!"

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by JTaddeo
Might as well just add to the peace and harmony.....

On a side note: I'm going to buy some new beaver traps and more cables today.....I haven't skinned or put up many beavers at all so I need something to keep me from getting into too much trouble.

The internet is not helping......

BAHAAAAHAAA laugh That was frick'in hilarious.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 06:28 PM

The children of Western and Northern Europe are having their futures stolen and world destroyed by their governments. The means is not in truth climate change, but mass migration of hordes of Muslim, economic migrants.

Keith
Posted By: Teacher

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 07:26 PM

I’ve been a conventional farm system supporter for a long time. Then my wife and I decided to take a sustainable agriculture/food system class. Started 2 weeks ago. In the first 2 hours of the class, I started to understand what younger farmers, who let me trap, are doing on their farms. THEY are seeing the methods embraced by their fathers didn’t help the land as much as they’d hoped. So these new farmers are going back to old ways that protect the soil. To keep it out of waterways. To cut back on synthetic fertilizer use. To protect butterflies and bees.

I work part time for a small chemical company. They make a fruit and veggie wash that takes off the wax and pesticides. To put this into perspective, wax is sprayed on to keep the moisture in so produce looks decent by the time it gets to grocery store shelves. The problem is, these waxes are parabens. And parabens to the medical community are known as endocrine disrupters, which are not good for kids or young adults. But since most people only rinse produce under running water and water and wax don’t mix, it doesn’t come off, meaning we’re continuing to feed our kids the waxes.

On top of this, most liquid pesticides are oil based. Oil doesn’t come off with just a rinse under the tap either. So you’ve got oil under the wax and that’s what we’re feeding our kids.

I don’t know the answers but I’m not going to shoot the messenger, who in this case is a passionate 17 year old girl, who is looking well beyond the time I’ll be alive. Everything she is saying we currently teach on air quality, water contaminants, soil erosion, climate control etc in high schools, technical schools, colleges and universities. She’s not promoting science that doesn’t exist. What she’s saying is that if we continue to foul our own nest, we’ll be destroying that of generations to come. I agree with Greta.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 07:39 PM

I agree with all but the last part Teacher. Farming practices and man made climate change are two different animals. I am very concerned about our food supply and litter too. I think it cool you and your Lady are taking that course. Maybe when you are finished you could post about it.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 07:51 PM

Greta Thunberg is one angry young lady. Too bad she is having her childhood stolen by so much anger. I
Posted By: rex123

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 08:07 PM

Just wondering who is paying for her trips and is she being compensated for her time?

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
I’ve been a conventional farm system supporter for a long time. Then my wife and I decided to take a sustainable agriculture/food system class. Started 2 weeks ago. In the first 2 hours of the class, I started to understand what younger farmers, who let me trap, are doing on their farms. THEY are seeing the methods embraced by their fathers didn’t help the land as much as they’d hoped. So these new farmers are going back to old ways that protect the soil. To keep it out of waterways. To cut back on synthetic fertilizer use. To protect butterflies and bees.

I work part time for a small chemical company. They make a fruit and veggie wash that takes off the wax and pesticides. To put this into perspective, wax is sprayed on to keep the moisture in so produce looks decent by the time it gets to grocery store shelves. The problem is, these waxes are parabens. And parabens to the medical community are known as endocrine disrupters, which are not good for kids or young adults. But since most people only rinse produce under running water and water and wax don’t mix, it doesn’t come off, meaning we’re continuing to feed our kids the waxes.

On top of this, most liquid pesticides are oil based. Oil doesn’t come off with just a rinse under the tap either. So you’ve got oil under the wax and that’s what we’re feeding our kids.

I don’t know the answers but I’m not going to shoot the messenger, who in this case is a passionate 17 year old girl, who is looking well beyond the time I’ll be alive. Everything she is saying we currently teach on air quality, water contaminants, soil erosion, climate control etc in high schools, technical schools, colleges and universities. She’s not promoting science that doesn’t exist. What she’s saying is that if we continue to foul our own nest, we’ll be destroying that of generations to come. I agree with Greta.

Well of course you agree. I would expect nothing less. Now for some truth? The environment today is about 1000% better than it was 100 years ago. Yet libtards like you are still whining. Soil erosion? really? We fixed that in the 1930's right after the "dust bowl". Good grief "Teacher" open a book.

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 08:33 PM

I have seen videos of greta. She can't think or talk off script. Her handlers wind her up like an unstable, broken toy of a human being, duct taped back together and then toss her into a rehearsed interview. She is mentally ill; literally mentally retarded.

Keith

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I have seen videos of greta. She can't think or talk off script. Her handlers wind her up like an unstable, broken toy of a human being, duct taped back together and then toss her into a rehearsed interview. She is mentally ill; literally mentally retarded.

Keith

Obviously and it's a shame that she is being exploited but then again, the left has no morals.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: i'm with you greta - 01/25/20 08:39 PM

2.5 seconds
© 2024 Trapperman Forums