Home

Pam Bondi

Posted By: adam m

Pam Bondi - 01/27/20 09:51 PM

Is a smart, sharp and pretty lady on POTUS council.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/27/20 11:34 PM

Isn’t she a formal Florida Attorney General?
Posted By: Elitebowman

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/27/20 11:49 PM

Yes she is a formal Fl. Att. Gen. I think.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 12:02 AM

Maybe you don't feel threatened by powerful women, instead are attracted to them.

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 12:02 AM

Correct, former Florida AG.
I have never heard of her until I saw her opening statement earlier.

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by gray dog
Maybe you don't feel threatened by powerful women, instead are attracted to them.

Absolutely. There's something special about a smart beautiful confident lady.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 12:30 AM

Thought she was at times disorganized and mumbly.
As were a couple of the others.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 12:40 AM

Yea, stammered around a lot I thought.
Got her point across tho.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 01:07 AM

She's awesome

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 03:09 AM

She did stammer a bit but not too bad. I only watched her right before they went to dinner break. Most of the potus council has been in those settings she hasn't.

She sure is Tactical
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 04:00 AM

She is 54. She looks 24, who maybe partied hard.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
She is 54. She looks 24

I would have thought she was thirty-four.

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 05:34 AM

Me too
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 05:40 AM

Not saying I wouldn't want her on my team but I've seen a lot of 54 year olds that are better looking. I think she really likes dessert.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 08:59 AM

Not saying I wouldn't want her on my team but I've seen a lot of 54 year olds that are better looking. I think she really likes dessert.

I kinda like a gal that looks as if she could make it thru a hard winter til spring. I guess maybe she is not as confident as Nancy? Going down the valley one by one, lol!
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 10:53 AM

That dress makes her look plump!
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 01:17 PM

Most of those guys do very good work, several of them were disorganized mumbly and hard to either follow or concentrate on.

I thought Dershowitz and Starr were excellent last night. I thought Cipillone has be really good every time, except for his closing statement last night. Purpura and that other guy not sekulow, I thought have been excellent throughout.

I think Romney is trying to be the new mc cain, and stick it to the president. Hate that guy, hope he gets what he deserves shortly.

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 01:43 PM

Yeah that dress was not flattering
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 01:54 PM

I like Bondi, but she made a big mistake on the dress and hair. When in litigation mode, if you can remember what a lawyer was wearing or looked like, they screwed up. Their audience needs to focus on what they are saying, not what they are wearing. The other lady dressed the part perfectly, and seemed to know her stuff and was doing great.......but kept fighting with her hair.......which kept flopping down in her face. That's what I remember most about her.......and that ain't good.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 02:00 PM

Best thing to do with Romney......wasn't he Governor of MA? When did he move to Utah?..........is to add a couple more GOP Senators....enough to make him irrelevant.........then strip him of all powers and duties and shun him completely. Put him in coat room office as far away from the Senate floor as possible and then forget he exists. What a puke.
Posted By: panaxman

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 03:52 PM

Romney squats to PEE
Posted By: Castormound

Re: Pam Bondi - 01/28/20 04:00 PM

Never thought I'd see the day when a bunch of guys on Trapperman were discussing dresses!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums