Home

Moyle Mink and Tannery

Posted By: Loup loup

Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 02:11 AM

On 1/09/20 I shipped two wolf pelts to Moyle. I requested 40
Day express service, which comes with a 50% surcharge. When I received their confirmation it didnt mention the express service nor reflect the surcharge in the total due. Course I called to
Complain they didnt charge me enough. "M" informed me that at present their turn around on wolves was within 40 days, so express service wasnt neccesary. I thought ok Ill beleive it when I see it. Well she was right by a long shot, the wolves were back to me on 1/29/20. Even more impressive when you consider that 4 of those 20 days were travel. One wolf had blue leather, I was concerned it could be shaved to the point of cutting root hairs. They both came back beautifully done.
Their previous record was two seasons ago, when I got some cats back in seven weeks.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 02:18 AM

Got any pics of the wolves?
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 02:28 AM

Well, sorry JP, but after bumbleing around here Ill have to say no for now. Ill ask a kid to
Post a pic one of these first days.
Posted By: Jumperzee

Re: Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 03:41 AM

Nice post Loup. I've always had good experiences with them as well. Have a bunch of wolves there myself. They came to the ITA sale a couple weeks ago and had a booth to sign up for their online service that's supposed to be faster. Looks like it sure was.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 07:39 AM

That's where I send mine to.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Moyle Mink and Tannery - 02/06/20 10:55 AM

yes moyle is great to work with smile
© 2024 Trapperman Forums