Home

Snoop threatens Gail King

Posted By: Law Dog

Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:45 AM

She brought up the Colby assault charges and the rappers lost their minds she had to hire security nothing a guy could post with the language used.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:47 AM

Snoop.......lol.

I thought that green goncha was supposed to mellow you out....?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:51 AM

Nice !!!

He should get that kamala beezoe while he's at it
Posted By: Finster

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:54 AM

I wish it was me. I would tell them to come "heavy" and bring reinforcements. These scumbags deserve no recognition. They are a virus on the children of America. If you are a parent and allow your children to listen to that garbage, you should not be a parent.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 01:11 AM

Fifty cents chimed in he was more civil then some, other rapper was almost as bad as Snoop accused Opera and Gail of being a thing and Stedman was just a diversion. LOL It’s a hoot check it out crazy stuff. Gail did not even go to work today that’s how bad she thinks it is.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 01:25 AM

Why people even watch these Hollywood liberals is beyond me anyway. More worthless crap.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 01:43 AM

But when they turn on each other it’s funny to see what they will say. Snoop dog as a role model has always seemed like a disaster waiting to happen, Gail slants about everything, it’s just a what’s next moment so sit back.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
I wish it was me. I would tell them to come "heavy" and bring reinforcements. These scumbags deserve no recognition. They are a virus on the children of America. If you are a parent and allow your children to listen to that garbage, you should not be a parent.

Who doesn't love a little rap? Slim shady, dre, afroman, Snoop, eazy e, all those those old guys are good to listen to. Not for kids of course.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Who doesn't love a little rap? Slim shady, dre, afroman, Snoop, eazy e, all those those old guys are good to listen to. Not for kids of course.

Who doesn't? I don't. Not good to listen to at any age. It rots the mind. your case in point. It's garbage and promotes violence, indignity, and abuse. Find me the lyrics from 'ole snoop that prove me wrong.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:20 AM

Yep garbage !
Posted By: Staner

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:20 AM

who?

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:30 AM

Who doesn't? I don't. Not good to listen to at any age. It rots the mind. your case in point. It's garbage and promotes violence, indignity, and abuse. Find me the lyrics from 'ole snoop that prove me wrong.

I can very easily find lyrics that promote violence, indignity, and abuse in most any genre of music. It ain't hard.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Yep garbage !

Yep x2
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:32 AM

I heard snoop has a gospel record. I seen a little bit about it in some talk show cant remember. He talk about being raised in church and all that good stuff.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:36 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-32-track-gospel-album-bible-of-love/amp

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 02:41 AM

What he said to Gail was not gospel. LOL F this and F that
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 03:23 AM

I can very easily find lyrics that promote violence, indignity, and abuse in most any genre of music. It ain't hard.

Two wrongs don't make a right!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 03:56 AM

There are a few hundred genres of music, many of them have no lyrics that promote violence, indignity and abuse.

I like Body Count, the Ying Yang Brothers, Juvenile, Insolence and more hard Hip Hop and Rap groups. Wayne Hardnett Jr., aka Bone Crusher, and I were friends as kids. His Aunt lived 3 doors from my parents and he would come up from Atlanta and spend part of the Summer with her.. He would stay over at my house a few nights, when he was visiting her. He wrote me letters during the school year.

Keith
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 04:22 AM

Sniff Doggy Doo Doo
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 05:28 AM

Why does snoop dog carry an umbrella?

Fo drizzle
Posted By: hippie

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 05:36 AM

Rap......lol, ya gotta be kidding.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 05:52 AM

i looked it up and watched a couple videos. oh my. scary stuff. (sarcasm)

i thought threats were a crime? they are on video. why no arrests?

i dont know how anybody can listen to rap. id rather listen to a recording of a metal trashcan half full of bricks roll down a hill.
Posted By: Mike Cope

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 06:31 AM

Rappers Wear Fur.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 06:39 AM

I like a little gangsta rap once in awhile.
Posted By: coop

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 08:46 AM

Trump outta fire 'em all...

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

There are a few hundred genres of music, many of them have no lyrics that promote violence, indignity and abuse.
Keith

That's very true that there are lots of genres that have no filth at all, but some do. Country music, at least the stuff that popular on the radio along with a lot of the older stuff that's popular, for example, which probably most members here enjoy, is full of songs about promiscuity, one night stands, adultery, objectifying women, materialism, and alcohol abuse. It might not be lyrics about b#*&hs and hoes and smoking weed and killing other gang members, but it ain't much better.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 12:09 PM

she's slim shaky it sounds
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 01:27 PM

Keith

That's very true that there are lots of genres that have no filth at all, but some do. Country music, at least the stuff that popular on the radio along with a lot of the older stuff that's popular, for example, which probably most members here enjoy, is full of songs about promiscuity, one night stands, adultery, objectifying women, materialism, and alcohol abuse. It might not be lyrics about b#*&hs and hoes and smoking weed and killing other gang members, but it ain't much better.

They're using music to tell a story. Not necessarily promoting anything.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Here you go..... smile

Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Originally Posted by AntiGov
Yep garbage !

Yep x2

X3 absolutely hate rap

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/08/20 10:37 PM

Get real it promotes the gang culture Stevie Wonder could see that. laugh

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

In the same way that country music promotes hookup culture and binge drinking, right?

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 12:34 AM

In the same way that country music promotes hookup culture and binge drinking, right?

Well ya DA. whistle
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 12:42 AM

Rap is almost as dangerous as the rock n roll devil music crazy
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 12:44 AM

I dont listen to that garbage or hype
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

They're using music to tell a story. Not necessarily promoting anything.

Honestly older country and older rap are very similar. They tell stories of the poor, of the hard times and the bad things people do.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Here you go..... smile

The video kills me. Lol

Mike
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:23 AM

Keith

Oh good grief, I'm so sick and tired of you young punks when it comes to music. It does not surprise me that you and pike are in the same corner. You can tell from your post that you don't get it, but yet you post lol. Old country is about real life, clearly that you don't understand because you ain't lived it but think you come close lol . So quit whining like girls. My name is Catch and I approve of this message. grin

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:37 AM

You holding back a bit there catch ain’t ya? LOL

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:40 AM

A skosh Jerry. grin

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:46 AM

I have found it to be a requirement for the older generations to rag on the culture of the next generation(s) music, clothes, culture, etc...

My dad caught it from his elders, I caught it from my dad, my kids catch it from me...

"YOU CALL THAT MUSIC?"

Mike

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

A skosh Jerry. grin

I’m in the same place you are with the SMH never ending stuff just let it flow like water off a duck back is all you can do.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:52 AM

Some old country music talks about killing people and illegal activities too.

Tennessee's state song and a great song I really like.

Pay attention at 1 minute and 8 seconds.

Keith

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:10 AM

Well Rocky Top is my kind of music. Rap, to me, is just noise. I heard plenty of it when my kids were growing up but I didn't get it then and I dont get it now.

Your right though. A lot of the rock and roll I like talks about illegal stuff and killing too.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:17 AM

Well, they hung my brother before I could say
The tracks he saw while on his way
To Andy's house and back that night were mine
And his cheatin' wife had never left town
And that's one body that'll never be found
See, little sister don't miss when she aims her gun

Mike

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:25 AM

How about some rap lyrics let’s see how their worse flys on here. LOL

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:52 AM

Some old country music talks about killing people and illegal activities too.

Tennessee's state song and a great song I really like.

Pay attention at 1 minute and 8 seconds.

Keith

Thanks for the apples and oranges comparison lol.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:55 AM

I don't think country music songs were written to promote violent social change or to denigrate women.
Posted By: taser

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 02:59 AM

How about some rap lyrics let’s see how their worse flys on here. LOL

Spot on...……….you can't even post that crap
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 03:06 AM

I made a rap album once. I wanted to call it big city rappers but the producer wanted a shorter name so I called it big c rappers. Nobody bought any , killed my career...
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 03:38 AM

Snoop Dog also called for the freeing of serial rapist Bill Cosby from prison.

Let my Cosby go

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/09/20 01:53 PM

I love Rocky top. My wife and I went to Gatlinburg once and on the way back ate at a Mexican breakfast buffet in Rocky top Tennessee. Strange place for a Mexican breakfast buffet, but it was good. On the way back home I sang that song non-stop and drove my wife nuts. I kept reminding her when we drove past cornfields that that stuff don't grow on Rocky top, and that why folks get their corn from a jar grin

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 12:35 AM

Just figured out what will happen to Snoop for all he said and done let’s see, nothing is my guess. LOL

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 12:52 AM

If he got charged with the crime of threats there would be riots

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I’m talking what will happen to him for the things he said you know like what happened with Roseanne, will he lose sponsors or will it be business as usual for him and the others involved.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I’m talking what will happen to him for the things he said you know like what happened with Roseanne, will he lose sponsors or will it be business as usual for him and the others involved.

Threatening Gayle King will probably give a slight bump to the popularity of the people that did it, because their supporters will see it as defending kobe. Liberals can say a lot more than conservatives can without repercussions. I don't think it will hurt their street cred at all either. I also don't think there will be any legal repercussions.

Keith

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 02:21 AM

That's what I expect Keith I have no issues with Snoop but when he's paid to be a role model I just don't get it a rapper, music great but a kids role model is beyond me.

Re: Snoop threatens Gail King - 02/10/20 02:30 AM

i have no clue how he is being marketed today but originally he claimed to be a pimp just like his dad and grandad. true or not i dont have a clue. i never thought of him as a role model. he still is a marijuana advocate and i have never heard him say its not for high school kids.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums