Home

Squatch's in the Pacific NW

Posted By: 330-Trapper

Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:39 AM

Posted By: grumley701

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:40 AM

Lots of info on the net for this.... look up thinkerthunker on you tube..

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:45 AM

Or David Palulides, or Scott Carpenter, or Steve Isadahl... lots and lots of info out there.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:53 AM

I remember maybe 25 yrs ago looking through a list of federal government grants . Among the long list of ridiculous grants and the amounts awarded was a bigfoot research grant .
It was a 5 year grant and was awarded to someone on Mount Hood Orygun. I think the amount was maybe $ 50,000.00

I suspect they just needed someone to field calls for all the sightings here in the PNW

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:04 AM

https://youtu.be/NeIq3Og0XRo

Your neck of the woods 330.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:11 AM

I'm a skeptic to say the least. However, I'm not in total disbelief. What always seems odd to me is (except for snow which means nothing) they get a track. Really? Put on a pair of boots and take a walk down at the local creek. Do you leave just one track? Try to hide your footprints. Try to leave just one track in the muck. 99.999% is hokum. It's possible but unlikely and in the lower 48 I would say almost completely impossible.
Posted By: TrappedOut

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:17 AM

Bahahaha this is in my town... i remember when this nut job had this all over the news! We could never figure out why he would stop following the tracks if it really was a bigfoot? Its embarrassing.....

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:20 AM

Prove it not to be true....look up thinkerthunker, he'll address all your questions. I was a skeptic also until I done the research....prove me wrong.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:21 AM

Hey tapped out, lookup 411 missing persons...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Prove it not to be true....look up thinkerthunker, he'll address all your questions. I was a skeptic also until I done the research....prove me wrong.

Well im not going argue with someone who believes in mythical monsters, we might as well start debating unicorns existence while we are at it. Ill be happy to say im wrong when someone actually comes up with one piece of real evidence.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:32 AM

Typical...do the research before you close your mind.. how about DNA? They have it..... it's talked about but I'm sure truth is fiction to you.

The challenge stands, prove me wrong....I'll eat crow if you can.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:38 AM

I've always Wanted it to be true....never real evidence

I remember as a kid in the 70's my parents took me to a movie...might have been Frontier. Freemont or another G rated family movie. Before the movie there was a Short flick on Bigfoot. It made me Believe or question. Always hoped theyd find proof.

Always blurry shots

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:39 AM

Typical...do the research before you close your mind.. how about DNA? They have it..... it's talked about but I'm sure truth is fiction to you.

Is this for real? Dna? Compared to what? Did they match it to the one they have at the san diego zoo?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:40 AM

Nah... bigfoot is right here with me in TN on my lap

[Linked Image]

If that aint a proper samsquench I don't know what is laugh

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:40 AM

The Patterns video has yet to be debunked.... I believe that's what you're referring to 330.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:44 AM

This moron in the video was most likely following a snow shoe or rabbit jumping through a foot plus of powder and then the track being drifted in...or...maybe we should not use logic and come to the conclusion that its obviously a track of an animal that has never been proven to exist...which apparently is the most obvious answer to some people...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by TrappedOut

Is this for real? Dna? Compared to what? Did they match it to the one they have at the san diego zoo?

See that's what I'm talking about, some smuck with a computer not disciplined enough to do a search to find an answer, go away....I have no time e for narrow mindness...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:51 AM

https://youtu.be/Kfp9vId1fbE

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:52 AM

Was just trying to defend my town... i didnt want everyone on here thinking we were all like this guy...
Posted By: B. Shope

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:52 AM

bigfoot is a shapeshifter

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by B. Shope
bigfoot is a shapeshifter

I've heard that...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:55 AM

The Patterns video has yet to be debunked.... I believe that's what you're referring to 330.

Probably...It was all big screen New back then...made a kid like me hope theyd find more; and made Hunting that fall a little spooky.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:55 AM

Was just trying to defend my town... i didnt want everyone on here thinking we were all like this guy...

Explain the tracks then einstein...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:01 AM

https://youtu.be/pmWXp3jAKoI

Maybe closer than you realize 330....lol
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:01 AM

This moron in the video was most likely following a snow shoe or rabbit jumping through a foot plus of powder and then the track being drifted in...or...maybe we should not use logic and come to the conclusion that its obviously a track of an animal that has never been proven to exist...which apparently is the most obvious answer to some people...

Explain the tracks then einstein...

He did. smile

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Nah... bigfoot is right here with me in TN on my lap

[Linked Image]

If that aint a proper samsquench I don't know what is laugh

Good looking pup there Scuba. Like the sea glass too!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:03 AM

X2

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:05 AM

shapeshifter is the reason why all the photos are blurry and seem out of focus
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:05 AM

Oh Geez, yea TrappedOut, it is embarrassing.
This happened down the road from my Dad's place. The researchers had a reporter from the local paper with them. He reported in the paper that after looking at the tracks crossing the opening between houseing developments and entering the orchard. They said "Well its breakfast time" they all went to town and had breakfast. They never went back out to follow the tracks.
When my Dad read the article he drove over and stopped. From the truck window he could see the tracks were made by a hopping Mule deer. A few days later Dad told me about it. We drove over to look, it had snowed since, but any reasonable person could of told those were deer tracks at 80mph from the hyway.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:09 AM

Bahaha i never went and looked at them! I knew it had to be something jumping through the snow. We all thought the same thing about why they just gave up on such a hot track from bigfoot!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:15 AM

I'd be worried to if I lived in the pasfic northwest, lots of people coming up missing in that area, again David Paluies 411 missing persons....just check it out. It would t hurt you.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:19 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:22 AM

shapeshifter is the reason why all the photos are blurry and seem out of focus

14 seconds is the high end of an encounter with a phone, let's see your video in that time frame. It's easy to dismiss until we really think about the situation... challenge any one any one...prove me wrong. Maybe you'll realize that you don't know everything that you thought you did.
Posted By: midlander

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:23 AM

Grum, if you meant the 'Patterson' video, I think it was actually debunked. Im not great with tech, but Ill try to copy paste the URL.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bigfoot-finally-proved-false-300262926.html

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:30 AM

I thought there was a supposed deathbed confession of a trick played

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:33 AM

https://youtu.be/lECNg10fJ9I

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:46 AM

Grumley701
Hold on, Im not questioning your facts, Im just sayin pick your battles. The instance near my Dads place is just plain silly.
Now I have several second hand testimonials of Sasquatch encounters that are much more credible.
Somewhere in my collection of data I have a sketch done by the fellow that to the best of his knowledge emptyed his .22 revolver into a chickhen stealing Squatch at close range, in the Bewett Pass country.
It was NewYears Eve 1967 Earl (not his real name) and his brother were "playin cards". When they heard a racuse coming from the hen house. They dashed outside into a blinding buzzard. As they came up to the hen house a huge shape moved off through the blizzard. It stopped and turned and starred at Earl for a couple seconds. Its mistake. Earl cleared leather with his Iver Johnson revolver and emptyed it into the hulk. The beast moved off into the storm.
Next morning the blizzard had obliterated all signs of the encounter, but they were missing a hen. Their hound refused to leave the stove side to cast about.
Years later Earl told me this account and gave me his sketch of the encounter.
Now Grumley701 you can use this account as an arrow in your quiver when debating real Squatch stuff.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:51 AM

Harley hoffman video.. very clear

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:52 AM

Loup I'm not claiming every encounter is legit but those that say every encounter is unicorns and rainbows haven't done there research.. I for one hope I never encounter one of these beast because those that do at lot of the time never go back into the woods.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:54 AM

Just do the research, an uninformed option is just that..

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:54 AM

Dont have a dog in this argument, but i have to chuckle when someone assumes we have to 'prove bigfoot doesnt exist'.... I think science works the other way around. I dont doubt that you beleive, but I think most are waiting for real tangible evidence in the form of an actual carcass. ...carry on.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:56 AM

Way more evidence that it exists than not, they have the DNA.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 03:57 AM

I think the bigfeets hang off the edge of the earth to hide, they say it's flat you know.. eek

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
I think the bigfeets hang off the edge of the earth to hide, they say it's flat you know.. eek

Do you have any youtube videos to back this claim up?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:03 AM

Do you have any youtube videos to back this claim up?

They'd be pixally if he did.
Posted By: Colter Benson

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:04 AM

Lol...this is insane. You can sure tell when most of the trapping seasons are over!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:05 AM

Do your research, I'm out..

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:05 AM

No, I don't, buuutt, if everyone on this site will send me cash, I will go a looking for proof...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:06 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
[Linked Image]

Might? sick

I still want to believe

Originally Posted by Loup loup
Grumley701
Hold on, Im not questioning your facts, Im just sayin pick your battles. The instance near my Dads place is just plain silly.
Now I have several second hand testimonials of Sasquatch encounters that are much more credible.
Somewhere in my collection of data I have a sketch done by the fellow that to the best of his knowledge emptyed his .22 revolver into a chickhen stealing Squatch at close range, in the Bewett Pass country.
It was NewYears Eve 1967 Earl (not his real name) and his brother were "playin cards". When they heard a racuse coming from the hen house. They dashed outside into a blinding buzzard. As they came up to the hen house a huge shape moved off through the blizzard. It stopped and turned and starred at Earl for a couple seconds. Its mistake. Earl cleared leather with his Iver Johnson revolver and emptyed it into the hulk. The beast moved off into the storm.
Next morning the blizzard had obliterated all signs of the encounter, but they were missing a hen. Their hound refused to leave the stove side to cast about.
Years later Earl told me this account and gave me his sketch of the encounter.
Now Grumley701 you can use this account as an arrow in your quiver when debating real Squatch stuff.

Attached picture 66CF8B4B-C9D1-42CF-98C1-476A431890E8.jpeg

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:09 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
[Linked Image]

Everyone knows unicorns dont exist....duh...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:12 AM

Would you shoot if you were hunting and saw one?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:13 AM

I do think there are those who believe they saw something. Heck , I saw a lot of funky stuff when I was in high school wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:14 AM

You and I are just about on the same page here Grumely701.
Speaking of missing persons in the back country, here's one from before people counted missing persons in the back country: This is from the book "The Way I Heard It" by Arnie Marchand. And I am not quoteing here.
A family from the Okanogan tribe would summer up the Methow river a few miles up from the Columbia river. One day their 16 year old boy did not return with the other boys. The Father searched for years but no sign. Evenually the Father died. The oldest son took up the search every summer.
One day a man shaped form ( shapeshifter?) appeared accross the river, it was his long lost brother. He informed his brother that he could not return with him as he had a Sasquatch family of his own now and could not leave them.
I just took my 11 year old Grandson through there two weeks ago and told him this story and he believes.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:17 AM

Of all the millions of outdoorsmen and women hours spent in the field every year. All the millions of trail camera photos taken each year. No pictures...no accidental shootings claiming they thought it was a moose...no roadkills...just sayin' grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:19 AM

One of those things...gotta have something to believe in. Believe on, fellas!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Only if I had my bow. They're so big, it wouldnt be very sporting with a rifle laugh

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Colter Benson
Of all the millions of outdoorsmen and women hours spent in the field every year. All the millions of trail camera photos taken each year. No pictures...no accidental shootings claiming they thought it was a moose...no roadkills...just sayin' grin

That is solid against the case for..
Posted By: HondaXR250

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:25 AM

Its hilarious to read when people will believe in god, or jesus, or anything else their government and religion tells them to. But they wont believe in a a being that is able to coexist or jump back and forth between realities.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:35 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:35 AM

When did the shapeshifting idea start, or the idea that these "beings" can jump between realities? That's the first I've heard of that.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:37 AM

When did the shapeshifting idea start, or the idea that these "beings" can jump between realities? That's the first I've heard of that.

Few years ago
Posted By: HondaXR250

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:38 AM

Watch Ancient Aliens

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:38 AM

Well Colter Benton, Im stating a on purpose shooting here. And yea, some would say a .22 is a bit light, but hey no law against it. Its just that the hound refused to follow it up the next morning. (Again further proof, as dogs are deathly afraid of Squatchs) Earl did say that in the spring they never did smell anything Squatchy around there ( other than around the outhouse) so he figured he'd prolly just winged the varmint.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:41 AM

Only if I had my bow. They're so big, it wouldnt be very sporting with a rifle laugh

You might freeze up and not be able to draw your bow.
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:43 AM

Forget the show that was a survival expert like Bear Griles. Anyway the survival expert had a squatch hunter take him waaay back in the boonies in the Pacific North West, no drama or nighttime “investigation “ just him and the other guy looking for sign, studying weird “nests” where four or five lodge pole trees (saplings) had been bent together about six feet off the ground. They also put some apples on leaning poles and hung some trail cams. The thing that got my attention was the video the hunter had that was close up with vivid details and cristal clear of what he claimed was a juvenile’s face watching him from behind some trees. It was not the face of any known animal. It had ape like features but flatter. And when it blinked it’s eyes WOW. Either the guy spent some serious coin with a Hollywood special effects makeup artist including special contact lenses or the video was of something not in the books. The eyes were very ape like. I don’t believe that all the sightings are what the witness think they saw but I’m not prepared to say that they are all bogus either. I hope someone here can remember the name of the survival show I’m referring to it was on a few seasons. The survivalist has a son he did a couple of episodes with and he usually wore a bandanna. There were two or three episodes about the squatches. The host gave the impression that he was skeptical going in but after the time he spent up there he wasn’t so sure that there isn’t an uncataloged animal.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:44 AM

i shaved-he's gone.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:45 AM

They do that a lot. For instance, I once shot a samsquanch with my bow but by the time I tracked it, it changed into a nice buck. Go figure.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Forget the show that was a survival expert like Bear Griles. Anyway the survival expert had a squatch hunter take him waaay back in the boonies in the Pacific North West, no drama or nighttime “investigation “ just him and the other guy looking for sign, studying weird “nests” where four or five lodge pole trees (saplings) had been bent together about six feet off the ground. They also put some apples on leaning poles and hung some trail cams. The thing that got my attention was the video the hunter had that was close up with vivid details and cristal clear of what he claimed was a juvenile’s face watching him from behind some trees. It was not the face of any known animal. It had ape like features but flatter. And when it blinked it’s eyes WOW. Either the guy spent some serious coin with a Hollywood special effects makeup artist including special contact lenses or the video was of something not in the books. The eyes were very ape like. I don’t believe that all the sightings are what the witness think they saw but I’m not prepared to say that they are all bogus either. I hope someone here can remember the name of the survival show I’m referring to it was on a few seasons. The survivalist has a son he did a couple of episodes with and he usually wore a bandanna. There were two or three episodes about the squatches. The host gave the impression that he was skeptical going in but after the time he spent up there he wasn’t so sure that there isn’t an uncataloged animal.

Interesting...hope someone will remember

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:51 AM

What about big foots cousin ?

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:54 AM

About the same time they finally dispelled the Patterson video once and for all....with confessions from some of those involved. I guess at that point the only thing they cojld do was now create an idea that they are shape shifters...try and keep the story alive..Lol

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:55 AM

That guy might make our Minnesota winters

And keep me inside^^^

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:56 AM

They do that a lot. For instance, I once shot a samsquanch with my bow but by the time I tracked it, it changed into a nice buck. Go figure.

Dangit! You were SO close to finally settling the myths. Pry for the better...the taxidermy bill would have killed you.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:56 AM

Lucky for Yukon Cornelius, bumbles bounce!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:57 AM

The earth can't be flat. if it was, cats would have pushed everything on it over the edge by now.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 04:59 AM

Im just glad we don't have skunk apes this far north : sick

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:11 AM

Uh oh,

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:21 AM

Once i followed a set of bigfoot tracks while it was in the form of a bear...i followed them for a few miles, i think i was close to it though because it never shape shifted back into a squatch so it must of knew i was on its tail. Plus i never saw any bears so i know it was a sasquatch.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:24 AM

Once i followed a set of bigfoot tracks while it was in the form of a bear...i followed them for a few miles, i think i was close to it though because it never shape shifted back into a squatch so it must of knew i was on its tail. Plus i never saw any bears so i know it was a sasquatch.

Do you have DNA to prove it?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:24 AM

Uh oh,

[Linked Image]

Oh come on. That's plainly a hairy teenager on a floaty lake toy. Holding up a beer?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:29 AM

Ive got that photo in my reams of data. That is a Skunkape parasiteing a ride off a Nessy.
That photo was takin on a lake in Minnasota. Ill have to research it up which lake.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:32 AM

Probably Lake Winnebigoshish. Or Hidden lake Northern Minn.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:36 AM

There is a at least 8 reports of bigfoot in my area. 4 reports are within sight of my farm. 2 literally adjoin my farm.

I have never seen a bigfoot here, or anywhere else, but I have seen a bear here 3 times and have neighbors, who have frequently seen bears. I have little doubt that the bigfoot sightings in my area are actually bear sightings and suspect most other bigfoot sightings are bear sightings too, followed by people, other animals and pieces of dark wood or brush.

Keith

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:38 AM

Update!!! Local trail cam pic!! Yes, I'm bored.

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:40 AM

Well bears cannot lumber like those videos show, with swinging arms

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:43 AM

Blee Ohio, I think you can test those things by waving your hand in front of it. Dont think you have to run out in front. It takes clear pics though.
330-TrApper, yeah, probably.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:44 AM

Do you have DNA to prove it?

Well i found some piles of DNA but they were contaminated with berries which as everyone knows ruins DNA, and is a common behavior by squatchs to evade being discovered. They are smarter than we think.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:48 AM

Higher intellect than humans for sure

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:48 AM

Memory banks finally kicked in.
The name of the show was survivorman
Looked it up and the squatch episodes were season six
First episode aired April 2015. Maybe someone with more tech savvy can figure out a way to view them.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Memory banks finally kicked in.
The name of the show was survivorman
Looked it up and the squatch episodes were season six
First episode aired April 2015. Maybe someone with more tech savvy can figure out a way to view them.

Cool thanks!!!
Posted By: Trapper155

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 05:58 AM

i used to love asking people if they believed in Sasquatch just to get a feel for if they were crazy or not. Ill believe in it when I meet it... I’ve had dogs trashy enough I would have stretched one on the ground by now

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper155
i used to love asking people if they believed in Sasquatch just to get a feel for if they were crazy or not. Ill believe in it when I meet it... I’ve had dogs trashy enough I would have stretched one on the ground by now

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:05 AM

No way in heck. You'll have to prove it to me with 100% definitive proof. Someone would have real proof by now if they were real.

And, no I wouldn't shoot one if I saw it because they aren't real, and it would be someone in a costume.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:07 AM

Naw Trapper155, dogs wont run em. They instinctivly know better. Goes back to the Wolf gene.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
No way in heck. You'll have to prove it to me with 100% definitive proof. Someone would have real proof by now if they were real.

And, no I wouldn't shoot one if I saw it because they aren't real, and it would be someone in a costume.

I paid 50cts once to see a real dead one at the Mn.State fair

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:08 AM

Blee Ohio, I think you can test those things by waving your hand in front of it. Dont think you have to run out in front. It takes clear pics though.

Yea, the picture didn't come out well. The answer we were looking for is , what is a hobbit.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:10 AM

I'm not surprised. They make some folks a lot of money, even though they are fictional.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:10 AM

Yea, the picture didn't come out well. The answer we were looking for is , what is a hobbit.

Related to Loraina Bobbette?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:15 AM

So i think we should all get together and put this to rest, i have booked us a bigfoot excursion to finally lay this myth to rest. Here is a link to the guide service i have hired. https://www.bigfootisalive.com/ Im thinking it should take no longer than a few days on the weekend. They seem pretty legit and im sure it will be money wasted...i mean NOT wasted!
Posted By: 9wire

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 07:48 AM

Trap on a guy’s place that swore he put three 00 buckshot in a Bigfoot’s chest at a range of 10 yards...Said it just lumbered off and didn’t bleed a drop...lol. Of course, this guy also says he has a pack of at least 100 coyotes that howl in his 20 acre pasture EVERY night... Catch about 4-5 there every year and the place goes dead... He thinks catching those 4-5 scares the other 95 off for a month or two...lol
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 12:10 PM

This is pretty much all the research you need.
Posted By: vermontster

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 12:55 PM

I think I will hold off on telling the thousands of people that say they have seen one CRAZY. I have no idea about why no trail camera pictures but if they can’t say that a film of the Patterson Bigfoot from 1967 is a fake and this is 2020. I think that alone says volumes towards the proof they exist. The thousands of tracks/plaster cast with presstion ridges from decades apart couldn’t be faked according to the FBI primate finger print expert. I don’t know if they for sure if they exist but I think there’s enough evidence to say it’s possible. Now with that being said put yourself in the shoes of someone that has seen one. So you would consider yourself as being able to tell the difference between it being a bear or not wouldn’t you. As far as the trail cameras go I believe they all use a infrared beam and it’s possible they can see it. Wouldn’t it be possible? If every species of animal that we try to trap can for some reason avoid our efforts to step into our traps be it smell,sight or some sixth sense. JMOP.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:45 PM

If interested I would suggest checking out howtohunt.com Steve is a professional hunting guide and trapper.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:52 PM

They are finding new species every year. Possibility still exists.
Who can call an individual eye witness a liar

Too many different individuals from too many backgrounds

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 01:55 PM

I don't know if I believe the Patterson film debunking. I would like to know the motives of the people speaking up. The one thing that always gets me with that video is if you are going to make a bigfoot costume, who would have thought to give it breasts? You can clearly see that in the video. If it's fake, that was a odd thing to include. Another thing that gets me are some of the witnesses. Yea, I have no doubt that 99% are misidentified animals like bears. However, some of these witnesses like park rangers, hunting guides, police and the like know the difference, they know the animals and their habits yet they still say it was not an animal they have seen before. Now, who knows if they have motives or not. It's all pretty strange. I think it would be cool if real. My feelings are that it's slim but a possibility.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:01 PM

I remember Tman Bigfoot post from 15 years ago, there were a lot more believers then. It is sad in a way that "magic" has been or is being erased from the world. We know there are not unicorns or bigfoots or lake monsters yet it seems like for whatever reason we have a psychological need to believe in something "magic". For some I think Bigfoot fills a desire to explore and discover. There is really not much left on earth to find that is accessible to the average person so they believe there is something right out there in the woods for them to find. In a few years I think bigfoot will be regulated to unicorn status and in a way that is kind of sad.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
I don't know if I believe the Patterson film debunking. I would like to know the motives of the people speaking up. The one thing that always gets me with that video is if you are going to make a bigfoot costume, who would have thought to give it breasts? You can clearly see that in the video. If it's fake, that was a odd thing to include. Another thing that gets me are some of the witnesses. Yea, I have no doubt that 99% are misidentified animals like bears. However, some of these witnesses like park rangers, hunting guides, police and the like know the difference, they know the animals and their habits yet they still say it was not an animal they have seen before. Now, who knows if they have motives or not. It's all pretty strange. I think it would be cool if real. My feelings are that it's slim but a possibility.

Exactly x10 my belief

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:10 PM

If it does exist, it's going to be a great ape. I don't believe any of the alien or shape shifting nonsense. I also doubt it's in the lower 48 if it exist. The country is just to populated. Maybe in the pacific northwest but that would be the only place in my mind where it would be remote enough. Now Canada is a different story, very remote and a easy place to avoid people. Same with Alaska. That all makes sense because it would have probably migrated across the land bridge that is now the bearing sea. If this does exist, that's where it will be. Heck, they lose modern aircraft in those forest and never find them.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:16 PM

Those sounds remind me of guys with the clap taking a whiz in the barracks in Thailand back in the day.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muskrat

Those sounds remind me of guys with the clap taking a whiz in the barracks in Thailand back in the day.

Hahaha! TMI man! Thats Heavy!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 06:12 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/looking-bigfoot-follow-map-others-have-seen-em-there-4B11203811
[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 07:16 PM

If it does exist, it's going to be a great ape. I don't believe any of the alien or shape shifting nonsense. I also doubt it's in the lower 48 if it exist. The country is just to populated. Maybe in the pacific northwest but that would be the only place in my mind where it would be remote enough. Now Canada is a different story, very remote and a easy place to avoid people. Same with Alaska. That all makes sense because it would have probably migrated across the land bridge that is now the bearing sea. If this does exist, that's where it will be. Heck, they lose modern aircraft in those forest and never find them.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:00 PM

These are Todd Standings videos. I think they are fake but it's my opinion. The guy has a bit of a shady reputation.
https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/analysis-in-todd-standings-blinking-bigfoot/

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:09 PM

These are Todd Standings videos. I think they are fake but it's my opinion. The guy has a bit of a shady reputation.
https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/analysis-in-todd-standings-blinking-bigfoot/[/quote]
X2

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:26 PM

With modern photography, modern makeup, techniques and video editing, I'm afraid that any modern video or photo is under suspicion. They need a body and it's the only way I would ever believe it other than confronting one with my own eyes.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:26 PM

Check out YouTube- I think I saw a skunk ape

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by vermontster
Check out YouTube- I think I saw a skunk ape

Yup, I've seen it. Could be a guy in a suit, no way to really prove otherwise.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:52 PM

With modern photography, modern makeup, techniques and video editing, I'm afraid that any modern video or photo is under suspicion. They need a body and it's the only way I would ever believe it other than confronting one with my own eyes.

That's why someone's gotta pull the trigger Finster!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:54 PM

I agree

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 08:58 PM

That being said how do you use that standard with the Patterson film. No way they were capable of making a costume like the subject in the film. I think they are only able to just recently.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 09:22 PM

So i think we should all get together and put this to rest, i have booked us a bigfoot excursion to finally lay this myth to rest. Here is a link to the guide service i have hired. https://www.bigfootisalive.com/ Im thinking it should take no longer than a few days on the weekend. They seem pretty legit and im sure it will be money wasted...i mean NOT wasted!

Im in

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 09:30 PM

That being said how do you use that standard with the Patterson film. No way they were capable of making a costume like the subject in the film. I think they are only able to just recently.

I don't consider the Patterson film "Modern"

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 09:32 PM

If the opportunity ever arose, I wouldn't think twice. You would be a millionaire overnight. It would be one heck of a drag though.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 09:52 PM

When you make a claim like this, the burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. There is no burden of dis-proof on the one saying the claim is false. If I told you that there are pink flying unicorns in Nebraska, would you require me to provide irrefutable proof, or should we assume it's true until you searched all of Nebraska and didn't find any?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 09:57 PM

A Millionaire You would be!!!!

You'd need a Lawyer, Credible News reporter, Taxidermist , Safe for the DNA you'd hide...probably in that Order.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 10:10 PM

If you killed a bigfoot, millions of people would call for you to be put in jail and a fair number would attack you on sight. I would not want to kill a very rare creature, even without the attached social stigma.

The chances of bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, the Jersey devil, chupacabras or mothman being real is virtually nil. I would be excited and happy if they were real, except for maybe the mothman.

Keith
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 10:21 PM

Bigfoot Hoax- https://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/00000144-0a3e-d3cb-a96c-7b3f24c90000

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 10:28 PM

Wait a minute LA t. Youre sayin' Bfoots a hoax? shocked
Posted By: taser

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 10:53 PM

Wait a minute LA t. Youre sayin' Bfoots a hoax? shocked

Say it ain't so!!!! shocked

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
If you killed a bigfoot, millions of people would call for you to be put in jail and a fair number would attack you on sight. I would not want to kill a very rare creature, even without the attached social stigma.

The chances of bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, the Jersey devil, chupacabras or mothman being real is virtually nil. I would be excited and happy if they were real, except for maybe the mothman.

Keith

Well, how do we know they are rare? Bears are not rare but I don't see many of them. Deer are not rare and I didn't get a buck this year, for all we know, they are smart enough to stay hidden and bury their dead. Doesn't make them necessarily rare. I do agree however, tree huggers would put me on a hit list. I would shoot one though if I had the chance.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by dirtydogtrapping
Ok I found a believer this guy even almost starts crying talking about his encounter with Bigfoot laugh
Pay attention at the end when he says if they are in the cascades then the land needs to be protected to.
Oh great another spotted owl to shut down logging even further than it is all ready!

Research this guy. He is 100% bananas. He's so wacked out he could be in congress.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:07 PM

I do remember the six million dollar man fighting a satch on TV when I was a young lad. Sooo, maybe?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:08 PM

I do remember the six million dollar man fighting a satch on TV when I was a young lad. Sooo, maybe?

No such thing as a bionic man. Get serious would ya!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:10 PM

I know really!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:11 PM

Glad you bionic man because Bernie Sanders is probably a six million dollar socialist

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:12 PM

Well then how do you explain tom Brady??? (just trying to get Nessy involved). whistle

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:12 PM

Ol' Thinker Thunker appears to be one of them making money off the squatch hoax. Nice guy that he is, he'll show you a couple videos on his website, but you have to pay to see the 'other' compelling videos.....lol

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:53 PM

Research this guy. He is 100% bananas. He's so wacked out he could be in congress.

who you talken about Willis grin me or the guy in the video laugh

Rhetorical question? wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/08/20 11:55 PM

Love it!^^^ hahaha
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:51 AM

We have proof of dinosaurs from 1,0000s of years ago but we don't have any definitive proof of something that supposedly still around. I have a hard time believing that. Surely a skeleton of one would have been found unless they live forever

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
We have proof of dinosaurs from 1,0000s of years ago but we don't have any definitive proof of something that supposedly still around. I have a hard time believing that. Surely a skeleton of one would have been found unless they live forever

Maybe they bury their dead? Maybe they are highly intelligent? Then again, skeletal remains are not often found in the deep forest. Look how many deer must die every year. vs. how many skeletons are found? Nature has a way of getting rid of remains.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 01:19 AM

They are finding new species every year. Possibility still exists.
Who can call an individual eye witness a liar

Too many different individuals from too many backgrounds

A convict who just got released from prison because the DNA from the rape victim didn't match his.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper

Maybe they bury their dead? Maybe they are highly intelligent? Then again, skeletal remains are not often found in the deep forest. Look how many deer must die every year. vs. how many skeletons are found? Nature has a way of getting rid of remains.

Maybe they ritualize their dead...we burn up ours! Or they get eaten up fast

When was the last large species discovered that we didnt know existed...it happens every year.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 01:46 AM

[

When was the last large species discovered that we didnt know existed...it happens every year.

When was the last time a new large mammal was discovered in the USA?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:05 AM

Not really. Usually something is just reclassified because genetic evidence shows it is slightly different than the species that looks just like it.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Not really. Usually something is just reclassified because genetic evidence shows it is slightly different than the species that looks just like it.

Not true^^^
71 new species
Researchers describe 71 new species in 2019. New species from 5 continents and 3 oceans include geckos, goblin spiders, flowering plants, and Mediterranean ants. On December 5, 2019, researchers at the California Academy of Sciences announced the addition of 71 new plant and animal species to Earth's tree of life.Dec 11, 2019

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:17 AM

With all due respect, a goblin spider is not 8 feet tall and weighs 600 pounds. Now if ole samsquanch was gecko size, I may get on board.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:18 AM

Newest discovered Mamal

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/new-mammal-discovered/

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:19 AM

With all due respect, a goblin spider is not 8 feet tall and weighs 600 pounds. Now if ole samsquanch was gecko size, I may get on board.

True enough

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:22 AM

330, is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture is what's its fur worth?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:26 AM

330, is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture is what's its fur worth?

Heck, I thought, can that thing tree squirrels? grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:26 AM

It is Awesome that you Thought that!!! grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:31 AM

Obviously you are ignorant of the miniature big foot. It has size 14 feet but is only 6" tall. grin

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:41 AM

Go to slide 4, they have had them in zoos before but misidentified them. Even so it is a 2 pound animal that lives in the rain forest, not really comparable.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:41 AM

Obviously you are ignorant of the miniature big foot. It has size 14 feet but is only 6" tall. grin

Minibigfootsamsquatchskunkapeyettie animal
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:24 AM

Trapstickman usually pays them no mind:

[Linked Image]

But Trapstickman suggests properly introducing yourself when you do encounter one:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: coalminer7755

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:27 AM

If anything I think it could possibly be a gigantopithecus. Some have their size at almost 9' tall and around 1000lbs.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by MnMan
Trapstickman usually pays them no mind:

[Linked Image]

But Trapstickman suggests properly introducing yourself when you do encounter one:

[Linked Image]

Get em' Trapstickman!!! Let's see that hide put up!!! shocked
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:34 AM

Bet a Duke #1 1/2 would hold him. With enough swivels of course. Maybe a blue bucket set with a 110?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by coalminer7755
If anything I think it could possibly be a gigantopithecus. Some have their size at almost 9' tall and around 1000lbs.

Gigantopithecus is an extinct genus of ape that existed from two million years to as recently as one hundred thousand years ago, at the same period as Homo erectus would have been dispersed, in what is ... Wikipedia
Scientific name: Gigantopithecus
Higher classification: Great apes
You might be right coalminer!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:35 AM

Oh noo, what's trapstick man doin in the second photo?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:36 AM

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! grin blush

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 03:52 AM

Well it all depends on how Fallon and the FHA sale go. But you guys got me thinking of retooling and going more into the nuisance side of this deal.
The Sasquatch in my area have such large home ranges, I think its a waste of time to sit in a tree stand waiting for one to come through. So Im thinking the most effecient technique to harvest some would be by trapping.
A guy could run logging roads and get a pretty good longline going.
Im just thinking out loud here, I don't want to poach anybodys hotspot, or secret lure, but any advise is appreciated.
For traps, Im thinking of modifying some DP traps. Supersize them to were they just fit down into a blue bucket. Id have a screw on lid on the blue bucket, as if Sasquatch doesnt have thumbs (do you guys know?) it would help slow down bait theft. Also many loggers are missing thumbs and other digits so would help deter bait theft from that source also. Simple win win.
My go to bait would be a can of Copenhagen wired to the trigger. I would then use hydralic oil in a squeeze tube to squirt lead in scent to all the directions of the compass. If Non targets got to be unacceptable, in other words if the by-catch of loggers got to the point of slowing my productivity down I would switch up to Skoal bandits for bait.
That though would bring another problem of the time used waiting in the store parking lot til I talked a woman into doing a straw purchase of Skoal for me.
What do you guys think? Will
It work?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:01 AM

Well it all depends on how Fallon and the FHA sale go. But you guys got me thinking of retooling and going more into the nuisance side of this deal.
The Sasquatch in my area have such large home ranges, I think its a waste of time to sit in a tree stand waiting for one to come through. So Im thinking the most effecient technique to harvest some would be by trapping.
A guy could run logging roads and get a pretty good longline going.
Im just thinking out loud here, I don't want to poach anybodys hotspot, or secret lure, but any advise is appreciated.
For traps, Im thinking of modifying some DP traps. Supersize them to were they just fit down into a blue bucket. Id have a screw on lid on the blue bucket, as if Sasquatch doesnt have thumbs (do you guys know?) it would help slow down bait theft. Also many loggers are missing thumbs and other digits so would help deter bait theft from that source also. Simple win win.
My go to bait would be a can of Copenhagen wired to the trigger. I would then use hydralic oil in a squeeze tube to squirt lead in scent to all the directions of the compass. If Non targets got to be unacceptable, in other words if the by-catch of loggers got to the point of slowing my productivity down I would switch up to Skoal bandits for bait.
That though would bring another problem of the time used waiting in the store parking lot til I talked a woman into doing a straw purchase of Skoal for me.
What do you guys think? Will
It work?

You've been thinking a lot ....Great ideas and angles
A third choice for baits Ive used Small scale in my Secret study Squatch control group # 5 is...Original Jacks links meat sticks. Traps are another whole subject.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:07 AM

Yea, time to plan while on the fleshing beam all day!
Interesting on the Jacks links. Any call lure? If so call lure in the blue bucket or up high, maybe 12-14 feet? Thanks

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:07 AM

As a side note, I sell the freshest cleanest squatch urine on the planet if you need some for your sets. Yes it's expensive but it is very hard to get. (we're gonna be rich)

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:14 AM

As a side note, I sell the freshest cleanest squatch urine on the planet if you need some for your sets. Yes it's expensive but it is very hard to get. (we're gonna be rich)

Is it real cage kept Squatch? Fed high protein? No wild, bladder collected urine right? You can’t trust that stuff. Caged kept animals only.

You selling the cage scraping too? 5 gallon buckets? Let me know next time your coming through. I don’t want none of that watered down commercial stuff they sell to just anyone.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:19 AM

Yea, time to plan while on the fleshing beam all day!
Interesting on the Jacks links. Any call lure? If so call lure in the blue bucket or up high, maybe 12-14 feet? Thanks

Call lure is Easy "Goat in heat " Gel

I know the G.I.H. gel works.... but my first woodknocker cabin trap didn't hold my first ever squatch catch
[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:27 AM

Dirtydogtrapping, Thank you! I know with my trapping rig and work ethic I could easyly run 100 plus of those.
Bleeohio Nice to work with seasoned trappers here. You read my mind. Is this urine single source? Male, Female?
Delaware Rob Yea Im tired of this commercial mass produced Squatch squat too.
330- Trapper bummer. Maybe try stiffening up your cage with some #9 wire.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:28 AM

Well I got 2" on your model 330, so thats doable

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:40 AM

Rob, loup, top shelf stuff. Female in "season". Again, trade secret as to the collection process. But I guarantee that if there are any, any, male satchs in the area, you will get a response.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:46 AM

Midget female squatch summerwear really catches the Big dominant male Great Apes when placed in a clearing on a 48" tall female decoy

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 05:15 AM

Bleeohio. Wowww! Thats sounds like the secret sauce for sure! How much can you squeeze into a PayPal box?
Ill prolly use up like a pint pint and a half. Do you take glands in trade? Ive got quite a bit of fresh cut Nutria glauds, oh 6- 8. Ok, lets call it 6. Let me know.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 05:18 AM

330- Ringalingaling! Good idea, but I just know that would up the non target catch.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 05:23 AM

Just looked through all my dekes. Most of my Squatch dekes are inflatables.I think Asilowett deke, would be too thin to be interesting, what do you guys think?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 05:40 AM

Ill send you some long call lures that will pull squatchs to your sets and keep them there working them! Dont let other guys fool you this lure is better than all theres!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 05:56 AM

Well, I dang sure dont want them rolling.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 11:47 AM

Ill send you some long call lures that will pull squatchs to your sets and keep them there working them! Dont let other guys fool you this lure is better than all theres!

Not better than my " Female Goat in Heat lure " thats been used successfully in Afganistan for afgan- hairless squatch's.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:04 PM

if a squatch shaved,how would you know its a squatch?maybe they walk among us,i think i've met a couple. wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:06 PM

i need to get a gallon of that goat lure for my pal Walleyed. cry

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:06 PM

Solid proof that I need something to do...I'm still reading this thread. grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:09 PM

me too,and worse yet posting on it. grin
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 12:17 PM

There was a confirmed sighting on Oak Island, but they are digging deeper

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
me too,and worse yet posting on it. grin

Worse for everyone Batman grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:12 PM

check out the one and only Bigfoot trap in southern oregon crazy
:

Seems like a huge waste of resources. After all a 1.5 Duke will hold him. wink
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 02:21 PM

Slap taming the sasquatch.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
i need to get a gallon of that goat lure for my pal Walleyed. cry

Takes a long time to make a Gallon boyeeeee'

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by MnMan

Slap taming the sasquatch.

At first I thought that was pcr2...then I thought is it the Pain meds im on or ......oh yeah pcr shaved; co UK ldnt be him! crazy

Im gonna lay down
Posted By: jim pearson

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 06:49 PM

My perspective, if i was a recluse & expert survivalist and wanted for federal charges how long could i get away and not be found in the lower 48??? Think about it.I need real eviidance, like a body or carcass.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by jim pearson
My perspective, if i was a recluse & expert survivalist and wanted for federal charges how long could i get away and not be found in the lower 48??? Think about it.I need real eviidance, like a body or carcass.

Well, it's been done. People have disappeared in the mountains for years that have been wanted and they have been searched for. I don't think it's really a good comparison. Humans are going to be found at a camp, an abandon cabin or whatever. Humans have needs that lesser animals don't. Fire, potable water and even information if you are being hunted, just to name a few. All of these are things that would expose you. A lesser animal would have no such needs and therefore be able to blend in and move about more freely.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 07:03 PM

If any of these shows ever found one why would they reveal it? they would be out of a job

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 07:21 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 07:27 PM

330-trapper that looks like a trash shelter as someone practicing their survival skills or bushcraft.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 07:30 PM

330-trapper that looks like a trash shelter as someone practicing their survival skills or bushcraft.

Yeah a survivalist named Squatch

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 08:04 PM

So if that was a "Nest" where is all the DNA? Take a dog or a cat and put them in a carrier to the vets for an hour. How much fur is left behind? You're telling me that there is no DNA available in there? What about a trail cam watching it? Looks like hokum to me.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 08:19 PM

Seems like this question could be resolved by looking at Noah's ark cargo manifest.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 08:31 PM

Gray dog the problem with that is that Sandy Burger stuffed those down his pants and smuggled them out of the National Archives because is obviously wasn’t anything damaging about Bill Clinton.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 09:38 PM

Might be hokum Finster grin^^^

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/09/20 09:50 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/10/20 12:48 AM

I was watching expedition bigfoot in central oregon they showed a nest. Sure looked like one of my bobcat cubbies. That guy crawling and looking in there was lucky there wasnt a number 3 welcome mat waiting for him. LOL

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/10/20 02:36 AM

Something smells Squatchy !! eek

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/10/20 02:39 AM

I was watching expedition bigfoot in central oregon they showed a nest. Sure looked like one of my bobcat cubbies. That guy crawling and looking in there was lucky there wasnt a number 3 welcome mat waiting for him. LOL

lol... that would make for some great TV, "we found a nest here we are going to crawl in and take a look" then a MB650 hits the poor chap in the knuckles.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/10/20 07:05 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/10/20 11:48 PM

Posted By: peej

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/11/20 12:24 AM

*content / forum rules^
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/11/20 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muskrat

Thanks for the memories. When I was with the Marine Corps in Korea (1953-55) we had one guy that as soon I he got his case of the clap cured up he'd run back down to the Korean village to get reinfected. Then we'd have to listen to his pitiful bawling at the pizz tube until the antibiotic did its magic once more.

Jarhead
Posted By: trapper4002

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 12:07 AM

The Patterson Gimlin film has never been dispelled. And the guy that said he had something to do with the film was proven to be lying.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 04:53 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 07:13 AM

What is even more amazing than the possible existence of bigfoot is the actual existence of this thread still being alive! grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 11:38 AM

liberty bibberty--feel free to riff

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 03:11 PM

We need some more personal experiences!!!

No judgement here!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 03:12 PM

Posted By: run

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 04:19 PM

Bigfoot is hanging out on the East coast. I don't have any pics to prove it though.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/12/20 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by run
Bigfoot is hanging out on the East coast. I don't have any pics to prove it though.

I believe you run

But just keep your Poloroid handy!!! Make sure the pictures aren't blurry too! cool

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 02:17 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 03:14 AM

Thought some on here were demanding DNA evidence? What’s that sound? Is it Bigfoot? Nooooo
It’s Crickets! That’s the reason I say never say never I’ve seen a couple of shows that had some samples that were hominid but not a match for human or anything else for that matter. Most of the samples are bear or human.
Saw one show the dna was from a yack though there weren’t supposed to be any anywhere close.
I believe that with today’s technology and the number of serious people looking for them, iffff they exist irrefutable proof is not far off.

Something to think about for the guys and gals that reason that because of the millions of man hours spent by outdoor enthusiasts someone would have gotten a really good picture or skeleton by now.

Most of the trappers on here would agree that a bobcat is dumber than a box of rocks. Yet a survey of hunters done by one of the leading outdoor magazines showed that LESS THAN 10% of self proclaimed AVID hunters
have EVER seen a bobcat in the wild. Yet the home range of bobcats is coast to coast and from Mexico to well into Canada. Even fewer have seen a mountain lion. I have nowhere near a hundred thousand or millions of man hours but like many on here I spend a lot of time in prime cat country. I’ve never seen a cat skeleton. Probably some of you have. Question, was it twenty miles from the nearest trail head. Not saying bigfoot exists but I wouldn’t be shocked speechless if it turns out they do.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 03:19 AM

Im still hoping for Real proof!

Ive seen those DNA testing shows!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 03:23 AM

I need to find someone that could finance my bigfoot expedition.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 03:38 AM

I need to find someone that could finance my bigfoot expedition.

We need a Bigfoot lottery!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 03:48 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 10:09 PM

I might try some wood knocking this spring in the Forest!!!
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 10:21 PM

me too but i think ill use chopstix! wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue

me too but i think ill use chopstix! wink

The Squatchs Ive heard were using hardwood. On hardwood
Rings the ears

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 10:28 PM

me too but i think ill use chopstix! wink[/quote]
The Squatchs Ive heard were using hardwood. On hardwood
Rings the ears[/quote]
Im just hoping they like chinese foods and are hungry...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 10:35 PM

WRR^

TryJacks Links Teriyaki

Brings them in to the cameras. But thet grab it fast and I get all blurry shots

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/13/20 11:13 PM

grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/14/20 12:33 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/14/20 12:33 AM

Good Stuff^^^

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/14/20 02:09 AM

Wonder where they found the Chewbacca outfit..?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/14/20 02:36 AM

unquestionable proof right there

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/14/20 03:48 AM

unquestionable proof right there

I know right!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 01:28 AM

330 how bout a go fund me page to fund a bigfoot expedition

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 01:48 AM

You know what?
Im Just a poor whiteboy- Minnesota Beavah'Swamp trapper
Don't know bout that Gofund U stuff

I can pitch a tent ...make wood knocking tools...SquatchFoot Lure

But not a full expedition

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 01:52 AM

You know what?
Im Just a poor whiteboy- Minnesota Beavah'Swamp trapper
Don't know bout that Gofund U stuff

I can pitch a tent ...make wood knocking tools...SquatchFoot Lure

But not a full expedition

I'll come and help ya 330, I know what they smell like. It's just like a hobo's taint. I won't go into details other then in was the 70's and a double dog dare. We can do this!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 02:02 AM

This is either Proof Positive of Bigfoot
Or
pcr2 last fall??

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 02:22 AM

Dang it, that was pcr2. They smell the same but samsquantch doesn't have man boobs.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 02:24 AM

i resembled that remark. grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:14 AM

Hahahaha ^^^

Sorry Man...it looked so similar! : grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:31 AM

Nonresident sqauchin is outlawed in Minnesota..... laugh

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:33 AM

oh no you did--nt

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:35 AM

Nonresident sqauchin is outlawed in Minnesota..... laugh

Ha gotcha!

Not for Coyotes

Or other Non game species!!!

So Bang!!! That no non res non squatchin argument holds no Watah' Heah' cool

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:37 AM

I make The Best "Stank" bait around

Pulls the Female squatches out to play from Hills to Hollars!

Wooo weee boy'z

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 04:38 AM

Lol.....fair enough.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 05:09 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 05:16 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Dang it, that was pcr2. They smell the same but samsquantch doesn't have man boobs.

Wow just wow

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/15/20 11:53 PM

Pretty sure a squatch got my jerky stash this morning

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 06:38 PM

and they said there aent no game cam pix. theres one right there. Grumley im gonna hunt Squatch in central Oregon

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 07:24 PM

Oh there's lots of game cam pictures!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 07:27 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 07:44 PM

where the non believers now?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 07:54 PM

Exactly

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 07:56 PM

lots of evidence out there

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 08:33 PM

I wish I WASNT Recovering from surgery

I feel like wood knockin' for squatch's!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 08:34 PM

[Linked Image]
Family unit caught on Game cam

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 08:37 PM

knockin and howls in squatchy areas is always a good bet. Get well soon 330

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 08:44 PM

Thanks Man! I got a week .3 downtime behind me ...one week to go So says the Doc!

I smelled a Squatchy spot once in Colorado- deep dark Canyon...smell spooked me some while I was elk hunting.
..Yeah! I crawled out of there asap!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:10 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:11 PM

Ive gotta see more of this guys stuff

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:14 PM

Oregon is squatchy
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:17 PM

I’m starting to think some of you actually think there is such a thing...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

Like there isn't???

crazy

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:37 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

havent seen any proof yet....would like to though.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/16/20 10:43 PM

sounds like thats the guy to hire on an expedition

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/17/20 01:51 AM

sounds like thats the guy to hire on an expedition

Hey Man I'd lead an expedition....if I win Powerball wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/17/20 01:52 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/17/20 11:39 PM

Howlin' Skunk Apes
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/17/20 11:59 PM

I would think in our time where good quality game cameras are less than $100 and entry level drones are getting cheaper and cheaper any animal out there will be caught on photo (that isn't blurry).

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 12:42 AM

Still be nice to have some real evidence and not heresay.
Great story and im sure most would like it to be true(as myself) but no real proof given.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 12:45 AM

This is either Proof Positive of Bigfoot
Or
pcr2 last fall??

[Linked Image]

looks like pcr

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:15 AM

Shore nuf does!!!^^^

Can almost smell squatch too!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:29 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:31 AM

I would love to be financed on abigfoot expedition.Out in the woods on a paid camping trip.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:45 AM

I would love to be financed on abigfoot expedition.Out in the woods on a paid camping trip.

You and Me Both!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:49 AM

where are those game cameras located. Someone has lots of squatch activity

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:55 AM

Missing 411, check it out... interesting stuff.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 03:58 AM

Missing 411, check it out... interesting stuff.

Which episode?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 04:01 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 04:41 AM

All of them are pretty much the same topic, I think I've watched them all. Same guy David Paulides.

https://youtu.be/E7zJp-PcAnc

https://youtu.be/CeT2FG88PIM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 06:08 AM

Thanks Grumley

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 06:51 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 11:17 AM

nice story but still no proof,no twisted stove,no plaster cast

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:30 PM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bigfoot-dna-test-results_n_3541431

https://www.the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/bigfoot-dna-is-bunk-39768

For every article claiming DNA, there are more claiming its a bunk. Im guessing thats why the 'hunters' finally started extra crazy theories about shapeshifting and the likes.....gotta keep the fantasy alive! Lol

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:33 PM

I mentioned before I smelt one, jezze, how much more proof do ya need? grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

I mentioned before I smelt one, jezze, how much more proof do ya need? grin

Jeeezzzz...take a shower!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 02:44 PM

OH I'm still here just haven't been following this thread laugh
I must be bored this morning

Go out and do some screechin and knocking tonight that'll cure ya!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 04:42 PM

Now Im Spooked !!!

Im Not going out tonight shocked

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/18/20 07:24 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 12:11 AM

[Linked Image]

Nice rack... laugh

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 02:58 AM

there is allot of compelling evidence on this thread alone. bigfoot is a shapeshifter thats why so many of sightings have happened around indian reservations. its well known that indian shaman have this ability

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 03:29 AM

Missing 411 situations is pretty
Much why I aways like to owe my lawyer money. That way if Im ever lost, I can rest easy knowing that somebody will come looking for me.
Maybe if some of those 411s wouldnt have been so concerned with their stellar credit report, somebody wouldda come found them by now.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 12:25 PM

[Linked Image]

Nice rack... laugh

looks photoshopped

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 02:18 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 08:54 PM

Thats Creapy dirtydogtrapping!... that'd make you wake up!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/19/20 08:55 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 01:39 PM

Just got up! Late night watching remote video Squatch's.
I just think they're cool how they hide.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 02:10 PM

Ive always wondered...since all bigfoots somehow all collectively have the same goal to never be discovered no matter what...why do they always answer back to bigfoot locating calls on the bigfoot shows? Why dont they remain quiet?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 02:16 PM

I hate sacksquashes!
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 02:48 PM

Hay 330- trapper. I never saw one. But, I saw some crazy stuff in the woods! We use a corn feeder that the legs slide in slots on the side. The feeder stands about 9’ tall. I have to back a four wheeler to it to fill it and I’m 6’2. We have to stake down the legs and put up cattle panels a round it with T posts to keep the hogs out! I went out there to take it down after hunting season. And there it was, in the middle of the trail, about 40 yards from were it supposed to be. It was opened up and not broken. The cattle panels were still up and the bottom of the legs were still staked down . It looked like something, picked it straight up and carried it to the trail, and opened it and ate all the corn! If that was a coon? What kind of trap do I need! I seen all kind of stuff!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 03:41 PM

Well Gator Foot... Too bad you didnt have a couple Squatch cameras that noght

Had to have been a Couple of the 9'ers to move that!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Gator Foot
Hay 330- trapper. I never saw one. But, I saw some crazy stuff in the woods! We use a corn feeder that the legs slide in slots on the side. The feeder stands about 9’ tall. I have to back a four wheeler to it to fill it and I’m 6’2. We have to stake down the legs and put up cattle panels a round it with T posts to keep the hogs out! I went out there to take it down after hunting season. And there it was, in the middle of the trail, about 40 yards from were it supposed to be. It was opened up and not broken. The cattle panels were still up and the bottom of the legs were still staked down . It looked like something, picked it straight up and carried it to the trail, and opened it and ate all the corn! If that was a coon? What kind of trap do I need! I seen all kind of stuff!

Typical squatch behavior.They were looking for garlic.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 04:10 PM

One time, I found a new spot. It was a creek , down a old logging road. I set about dozen traps on the creek and woods around it. We have a 24 hour check here, so I was back in less than 24 hours. When I walked down the old road, something broke a 6” tree. About 4’ up and the top part laid across the road and was hooked to another tree. And they had two other trees, broke the same way on each side of the road. Like a fence. We didn’t have any bad weather come through. So, I went and checked my traps and all I caught was a coon. So, I pulled them. I still trap that area. About 2 miles away. The same thing happened on another trail! All these woods are connected. I guess we have some big beavers here!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 04:31 PM

You were being warned^^^

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 04:52 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 05:05 PM

Sometimes when I have to walk to parts of my line. I hear trees falling when the wind isn’t blowing. One time I was going down one of my trails and I saw something on the side of it. So I stopped and went to check it out. It was a stack of small bones with the skull on top. One time, we had a caff died. It weighed about 125#. So, I got it and put it on one of my coyote trails and watch it for sigh , so I could set traps. After about 4 days, it was gone! So, I walked around the spot, for about 25 yards out to see any sign. Nothing, no drag marks or blood or hair! Nothing! I do know, when I see crazy sigh. My fur count is down for that area and it takes a little longer get my deer for the freezer. I guess I need to run cameras when I start to see the sigh.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 05:06 PM

Who do there Gator. You need some cams out for sure.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gator Foot
Sometimes when I have to walk to parts of my line. I hear trees falling when the wind isn’t blowing. One time I was going down one of my trails and I saw something on the side of it. So I stopped and went to check it out. It was a stack of small bones with the skull on top. One time, we had a caff died. It weighed about 125#. So, I got it and put it on one of my coyote trails and watch it for sigh , so I could set traps. After about 4 days, it was gone! So, I walked around the spot, for about 25 yards out to see any sign. Nothing, no drag marks or blood or hair! Nothing! I do know, when I see crazy sigh. My fur count is down for that area and it takes a little longer get my deer for the freezer. I guess I need to run cameras when I start to see the sigh.

Very interesting stuff Gator

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 06:06 PM

I never even thought about Bigfoot or anything! When it’s time to trap, I trap! Go, go ,go. Don’t look back! As I got older. That’s when I started to see more! The first time I started to think about it, was about 10 years ago. One summer,I was walking down a new trail. It was tight. About half a mile down it I saw a twisted pine tree about 4” in diameter. It was on the side of the little trail. What got me was I was in reforest. And all the trees were around 2’ in diameter. Then all of a sudden, it felt like I was being watched. So, down the trail I went. I came to another trail, so I went down it always. Then I saw some scat in the middle of the trail. It was about 3” in diameter and about 14”long and yellowish. In my whole life I never saw scat like that! So, now I carry a rifle with me when I’m running or checking my lines. Just in case I see what made it. We don’t have bears in that area. In those days, they didn’t have cell phones, so I couldn’t take a picture. I think a lot of trappers and hunters see sigh, but, they were like me!! Go. Go. Go. And I still go. Go. Go. But, I look more now. I’m to old and bad shape to run.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/20/20 09:51 PM

That sure would creep a Guy out...scat like That!!! holy cow!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:19 AM

Gator fooot how close are you to Bogey Swamp?
Posted By: waggler

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:23 AM

[Linked Image]

Scott, is that picture from a local high school play? It looks like it was taken in a studio. I think those little "evergreens" are fake Christmas trees.
Interesting model though.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
[Linked Image]

Scott, is that picture from a local high school play? It looks like it was taken in a studio. I think those little "evergreens" are fake Christmas trees.
Interesting model though.

It was a photo Taken with a drone on the property next to your Mine ....Mark wink

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:37 AM

I think I recall that photo being taken at a halloween party I attended around 1979. Right about then is when I developed my interest in persueing Squatch.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:43 AM

Gator fooot how close are you to Bogey Swamp?

I don’t know were that is.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 04:56 AM

Too tired to Screech or wood knock tonight !!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:21 PM

[Linked Image]

Nice rack... laugh

I went to high school with her.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:46 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 03:55 PM

They better hope satchsquashy likes to get close to trails cause ain't none of them fat boys gonna make it very far from their four Wheeler.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/21/20 06:00 PM

Hahaha! Probably true!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 04:45 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:52 AM

There are a lot of rational people who won't talk about Sasquatch experiences because they don't want to labeled as a kook.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 12:36 PM

Ive always wondered...since all bigfoots somehow all collectively have the same goal to never be discovered no matter what...why do they always answer back to bigfoot locating calls on the bigfoot shows? Why dont they remain quiet?

Because those shows depend on you believing that bigfoots howl and knock on trees.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 01:37 PM

all species have some form of communication . Why not Squatch?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 02:00 PM

There are a lot of rational people who won't talk about Sasquatch experiences because they don't want to labeled as a kook.

The thread on here with people we cannot name, had personal stories .

I was hoping to hear some good firsthand accounts.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 03:53 PM

^^^^^^^
Okay.
The Winter of 76/77 was a low snow year in the Cascade mountains of Washington. The winter began typically with a lot of snow in December, then a big melt-off started around Christmas. By mid January there was very little snow in the mountains, just crusty scattered patches, especially in the timber.

I was in eastern Pierce County just north of Mount Rainier National Park checking marten traps. It is common in the Cascades to come across big patches of blown down timber laying like jack straws, it's usually easier to walk on the logs hopping from one log to another while traversing across these big blow-downs. These blown down trees are typically two to three feet in diameter, often much larger, and sometimes laying many feet off the ground.

So I'm walking down one of these tree trunks going towards the root wad that loomed probably 10 feet into the air. As I was nearing the end of the blow-down I got to the root wad, I was probably four feet off the ground. There was a patch of hard snow about 12 feet in diameter just off to the left side of the root wad. As I jumped down off the log into the patch of snow I saw I was about to land right were something else had landed as it had jumped off the log.

My right boot landed about one foot to the left of a huge track that looked like what you've seen illustrated as a typical sasquatch track. There were three of the tracks across the patch of snow. The creature had apparently walked the log just as I had done and hopped off exactly as I had done. Luckily for me I had my camera with me and I took a picture of it with both my boot print and my trapping hatchet laying next to one of the tracks for scale.

In the early 80's I had a friend going to WSU in Pullman Washington. I gave him the picture so he could give it to Grover Krantz. That is the last I ever saw of that picture. But I know what I saw.

Posted By: Boco

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 04:15 PM

No such thing as sasquatch.
If there was there would be bones,or hide somewhere in someones man cave.
Stoned hippies back in the 70's started that bs,who knows what they were seeing,some saw God.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 05:01 PM

squatch verification dates back centuries BOCO

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 05:05 PM

Verification-right,lol.
It is folklore bunk.
Many superstitious peoples of the world felt the need to create a fictious large manlike creature in their folklore.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 05:06 PM

squatch verification dates back centuries BOCO

And yet no definitive proof that they exist.
Posted By: Oley

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
No such thing as sasquatch.
If there was there would be bones,or hide somewhere in someones man cave.
Stoned hippies back in the 70's started that bs,who knows what they were seeing,some saw God.

100% Non Fact based statement and is FALSE! I have seen one I know the truth. If guys like you can't wrap your head around the FACT that this planet still has mysteries to solve and that man doesnt know every then you will never get it no matter how much proof sits right in front of your face. Boco, your a man of great trapping knowledge but your absolutely wrong on this topic.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:04 PM

https://youtu.be/C3bOBi1-Zes

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:18 PM

The thread on here with people we cannot name, had personal stories .

I was hoping to hear some good firsthand accounts.

Why would anyone share an experience, that they didn't ask for or seek out? So they can be ostracized and belittled by the close minded small thinkers who can't fit this being into there world view? I would bet a body wouldn't convince these folks.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:45 PM

No wonder so many drank the koolaid in jonestown-some people will believe anything,lol.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:51 PM

I believe that people see things that they can't explain and I'd love to think there could be something out there that remains undiscovered. But the thought of something that sized to slip undetected for so long with no absolute proof? I don't have to prove they don't exist, I wish someone would prove they do.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:53 PM

There is no way a large animal that needs a large enough population to reproduce and sustain itself could exist undetected in a large enough area to be viable.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 06:58 PM

There is no way a large animal that needs a large enough population to reproduce and sustain itself could exist undetected in a large enough area to be viable.

Exactly right.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 07:13 PM

Shapeshifters is all im gonna say

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 07:13 PM

Who said they go undetected? There are tens of thousands of up close visual sightings among other things, so I guess your ego is too big to think they are all from people lying what they witnessed.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 08:49 PM

What does common sense have to do with a ego?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 09:07 PM

Boco, I share your skepticism, I was just relating my experience, let the chpis fall were they may.
That being said, there have been lots of people in the course of human history who have been absolutely positive about something, only to be proven wrong later. The Earth is flat, man will never fly, Trump has absolutely no chance of being elected, etc, etc.
I think we have to leave our minds at least slightly open to some possibilities, as improbable as they may seem.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 09:21 PM

Squatch’s in the North are the black panthers of the South. Everyone’s seen one even though they don’t really exist.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 09:25 PM

There is no common sense to his thinking. Hes not stating facts only opinions and assumptions. The I know it all attitude is an ego issue. Were all entitled to our opinions but making statements that arent based on facts is not using common sense. Its narcissistic

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 10:08 PM

You probably just seen a basketball player on a hike in the bush.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/23/20 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Oley
There is no common sense to his thinking. Hes not stating facts only opinions and assumptions. The I know it all attitude is an ego issue. Were all entitled to our opinions but making statements that arent based on facts is not using common sense. Its narcissistic

Having trouble finding your facts listed also....Whatcha got? Not trying to be a wiseguy, just want to see something that is definative...be neat if they really existed.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 01:46 AM

Verification-right,lol.
It is folklore bunk.
Many superstitious peoples of the world felt the need to create a fictious large manlike creature in their folklore.

It was the first Nations Tribes that have stories of them....not stoned hippies

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 01:47 AM

^^^^^^^
Okay.
The Winter of 76/77 was a low snow year in the Cascade mountains of Washington. The winter began typically with a lot of snow in December, then a big melt-off started around Christmas. By mid January there was very little snow in the mountains, just crusty scattered patches, especially in the timber.

I was in eastern Pierce County just north of Mount Rainier National Park checking marten traps. It is common in the Cascades to come across big patches of blown down timber laying like jack straws, it's usually easier to walk on the logs hopping from one log to another while traversing across these big blow-downs. These blown down trees are typically two to three feet in diameter, often much larger, and sometimes laying many feet off the ground.

So I'm walking down one of these tree trunks going towards the root wad that loomed probably 10 feet into the air. As I was nearing the end of the blow-down I got to the root wad, I was probably four feet off the ground. There was a patch of hard snow about 12 feet in diameter just off to the left side of the root wad. As I jumped down off the log into the patch of snow I saw I was about to land right were something else had landed as it had jumped off the log.

My right boot landed about one foot to the left of a huge track that looked like what you've seen illustrated as a typical sasquatch track. There were three of the tracks across the patch of snow. The creature had apparently walked the log just as I had done and hopped off exactly as I had done. Luckily for me I had my camera with me and I took a picture of it with both my boot print and my trapping hatchet laying next to one of the tracks for scale.

In the early 80's I had a friend going to WSU in Pullman Washington. I gave him the picture so he could give it to Grover Krantz. That is the last I ever saw of that picture. But I know what I saw.

Great Example Mark!!! Thanks

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
What does common sense have to do with a ego?

Bruce, my oldest son Matthew told me a few years ago. He said, "Pops, common sense is now replaced with Google. You can't tell anyone they're wrong anymore, because they'll look it and someone, somewhere thinks like them. Weirder it is, more they find on the net dad. Truth is, pops, facts and truth are now on the internet."

From the millennial.

I told him, "I used to ask your grandpa."

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:07 AM

Grandpas have been known to stretch the truth now and then! Probably how bigfoot stories got started in the first place.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:08 AM

[Linked Image]
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/n...returned+first+nation/9839263/story.html

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:13 AM

Funny how they pictured him taking a dump,lol.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:20 AM

Hahaha!Boco, it would be funny watching you describe ink splotches to a shrink! grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 02:35 AM

Our satchsquaches here go to Canada to do that,then come back here.Wonder what their trying to say?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 04:22 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 09:22 PM

Would A Duke hold a Squatch?

And how many swivels?

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/24/20 09:48 PM

That's what all the satchsquash trappers are using,,,,thats why no ones got one yet!?? Hahahaha. Should be using grizzes. grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/25/20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

That's what all the satchsquash trappers are using,,,,thats why no ones got one yet!?? Hahahaha. Should be using grizzes. grin

Hahaha That would be a 55 gallon sized dog proof....baited with Jacks links!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 02/26/20 03:37 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/05/20 08:38 PM

[video:youtube][/video]

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/05/20 08:38 PM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/06/20 12:52 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/06/20 03:18 AM

Lol...the guy from the blue ridge mountains appears nuttier than a fruitcake. This is one of the reason they should not have legalized marijuana...

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/06/20 05:03 AM

Well the man from Oregons experience would be quite terrifying
Posted By: trapper4002

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/06/20 09:54 AM

When he started his channel it was a good watch but as it went on he started to get a little side tracked to get more viewers I think

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/06/20 06:10 PM

The second video Cascade mountains Oregon

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 12:39 AM

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 02:32 AM

330, you must scan the squatch channels a lot..Lol

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by midlander
330, you must scan the squatch channels a lot..Lol

Because it's real!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 02:40 AM

Quiet!!!!

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 02:40 AM

Im woodknocking

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 02:42 AM

WHAT? grin

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 03/08/20 03:02 AM

Funny how they pictured me taking a dump,lol.

Hahahahaha

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 05/03/20 11:20 PM

Has anyone else seen the "Race of Giants" movie?
If it is to be believed there may be a lot more in the fossil record than the scientific community is willing to admit.

If you don't believe me google "Guadalupe Woman" and note the carbon dating on her remains vs the acceptable timeline for mans "evolution".
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 05/03/20 11:37 PM

What I really like is when they claim to see big foot while hunting and then they didn't want to shoot it lol yea ok

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 05/04/20 12:12 AM

i seen a creature out turkey hunting this spring.It was no bigfoot but it was an unidentified creature.the desc. is as follows a tailess beast black in color. bigger than a calf. it had a strange gait. the head was piglike or maybe that of a hyena.it came across in front of me about 100 yds out.It was in full view for 30 seconds. when it went out of view around a knob we were in my truck we drove around knob fully expecting to see this thing it was gone. there was 300 yd open field nothing. there was snow on the ground and get this the tracks were tha of a large canine.

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 05/04/20 12:14 AM

If I shot something it was either what I was hunting for, a predatory animal with high populations or soothing that was threatening me. I don't just shoot (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) to be shooting myself

Re: Squatch's in the Pacific NW - 05/04/20 12:39 AM

this is the second strange creature we have seen in the same area in the last 3 yrs. both sightings were witnessed by the same guy i hunt with. He also does most of the cooking and I did ask wat he was putting on the cheeseburgers. LOL I have been ou in the woods huntin ad trappinf and fishing for over 45 yrs. I know what animals look like.This is no BS story
© 2024 Trapperman Forums