Home

Actors signed muskrat books.

Posted By: Law Dog

Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/11/20 05:04 AM

People have requested that Actor should offer some signed copies of his muskrat book, I have heard a lot of good things about it from well known trappers. 24 signed copies will be available at this time for $50 a copy and that includes shipping. PM Actor on here to get your copy while the supply last the books should be ready to go out next week. Any questions feel free to PM Gerry or myself and we will get back to you ASAP. Profits will go towards unexpected medical cost that have come up.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/11/20 05:15 AM

Great job Jerry! It's good that we can help a fellow member in need.

Folks, it's not about the book, it's about giving a helping hand to Garry when he can use it. The book is just the avenue to get him the needed funds.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/11/20 05:10 PM

14 of the 24 books spoken for so far WTG guys. Thanks

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/11/20 05:37 PM

20 spoken for now.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 02:04 AM

Can't wait to receive my book!

Chris
Posted By: MinkGuy

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 03:30 AM

Actor, Please PM me with how I can get the money to you for my copy. Thank you. Just need your address.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by MinkGuy
Actor, Please PM me with how I can get the money to you for my copy. Thank you. Just need your address.

PM sent
Posted By: OhioBoy

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 02:19 PM

Actor from Ohio? I'll take one.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by OhioBoy
Actor from Ohio? I'll take one.

PM sent

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/12/20 04:18 PM

Looks like we will go over the 24 copies soon we will need to order another batch to fill orders the way it’s going. Thanks for stepping up guys.
Posted By: Birdman382

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/13/20 01:09 AM

To whomever needs this fund raiser you can have medicare take care of the surgery or doctors treatment and your final bill will be minimal. I had back surgery plus a stent put in three years ago and I think I paid Mayo Clinic around $500.00. After both surgeries I feel great no more back problems and no more chest pains. Everybody over 65 has medicare. I have a medicare advantage plan during both surgeries. So do not think that you are going to be in this big debt, they will take small payments. Great fund raiser for sure. Bless you all!
Posted By: Bison88

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/13/20 01:56 AM

I will take one as well, PM me payment info!

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/13/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bison88
I will take one as well, PM me payment info!

PM sent
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/15/20 01:47 AM

As mentioned in a previous post. I have six beautiful daughters and a lovely wife. Each could use one. Plus me. So eight if you got them! Tell me how to pay. Law Dog great job getting a brothers back! Once again Paul Dobbins look at what your site/community has done for so many over the years! A legacy for sure!

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/15/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by trappingthomas
As mentioned in a previous post. I have six beautiful daughters and a lovely wife. Each could use one. Plus me. So eight if you got them! Tell me how to pay. Law Dog great job getting a brothers back! Once again Paul Dobbins look at what your site/community has done for so many over the years! A legacy for sure!

PM sent

Thanks Jerry

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/15/20 02:18 AM

FYI my iPad has changed Garry to Gerry on several replies it drives me crazy this iPad thing it should not matter just a heads up.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/16/20 04:40 PM

Please send me the info on payment as well, I will take one too.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/16/20 04:49 PM

I may be a little late to the game, but if there are any copies still available, or a way to get another one, I would like to purchase one to donate to the FBU auction. I'm not sure how to get that all set up, but thought this would be a nice way to help Actor and the FBU. Please pm me if we can make this happen. Thanks.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/16/20 08:04 PM

I will let Garry know to add you guys to the list thanks guys.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/18/20 11:33 PM

Hi there trappers... if you are ordering one of the books would you please someplace in within the envelope include your User name. Since I don't know all of your personally... I am having a hard time matching who I have on the ordering list with the order in the mail. It will save me hours of work. Thank you.

Garry-

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/19/20 01:37 AM

My book came today.

Thanks Jerry
Posted By: rod-dog

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/19/20 04:28 AM

Mine came also....thanks again Garry/Jerry..

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/19/20 08:50 PM

Thank you guys for the support we appreciate it.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/20/20 12:45 PM

Thanks Garry! Great book and God Bless!

Chris

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/20/20 11:37 PM

Only 1 book available now the last one.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/21/20 10:58 AM

I'll take it.

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/21/20 01:36 PM

I got your PM white marlin...

They are all gone folks.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you kind folks that have participated...

Garry-

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/21/20 06:02 PM

Helping fellow trappers out! Nothing wrong with that. Hope you are on the road to healing!

Chris

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/21/20 07:20 PM

Thanks for all of the support men we did better then I expected several other people made this happen it was a team effort for sure. Thanks to Mark at Dakotaline Snares for working with us on the books, (Mark offered to donate the books) but he donates a lot so I asked that we buy them, he gave us a good price and took care of the shipping. 2 other people donated books on their own I did not need to ask even they did not want credit for it just wanted to help out a fellow trapper that could use a little help. Many people bought multiple books helping us reach our goal in doing so that was very generous of them.

My respect to the folks that made this happen not everyone can step up and I understand that, been there but when you can in the future consider doing so then.

Thanks Law Dog
Posted By: grumpa

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/21/20 11:14 PM

Got mine today. My grandsons and I will enjoy it. Thanks Garry and Jerry

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/22/20 02:22 PM

If I remember right this was grey dogs idea about the book so give him credit for the idea that he came up with it, I want to thank him for a way to make this happen and it went well.

Thanks Law Dog

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/22/20 08:32 PM

I want to take time to thank everyone that has made this venture happen. Law Dog (Jerry), Gray Dog (Bill), Dakota Snare (Mark), The Boss (Paul) and EVERYONE that has purchased a book.

I can guarantee you all that the proceeds will be spent wisely. I have conferenced with my Family Dr. and he is in the process of getting me an appointment with and ENT, I believe that is what he called it. After he has spoken with several other Drs. they feel that at this late in the game it isn't cost effective for me to have a CAT scan. They all felt the problem is where the cartilage fastens onto the frontal plate or even possibly up into the sinus. And that this can be detected with regular x-ray (which this Dr. has) and a scope. Then I want to see a chiropractor.

Any money remaining after that will be spent on trying to get my van in good or at least, better running condition, and my gas stove burners to light and stay lit, I am tired of smelling gas.

Again Thank all of you and God Bless and keep you and yours safe. Oh yes, some the first people that received books, were not notified about the special gift I have for you, it is something I am going to email to you. I don't believe it is something that can be used on you ephones, so you will need a computer or Ipad or whatever they call them. If you are one of those people, Please PM me your email, and I will send it out.

We still have quite a few that committed to getting a book that I haven't received your order yet. Iknow some of you have contacted me said it was on the way or you would be sending it when you could get to town.

Garry-
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/25/20 01:48 AM

Garry,

Committed to eight and check went in the mail today. Sorry for delay. Just sat down to do bills with wife. I don't get the check book often! lol Best to you and good work to all involved!

Re: Actors signed muskrat books. - 02/25/20 04:36 AM

We can’t thank you guy enough for helping out it was great to get such a supportive response.

Thanks Jerry
© 2024 Trapperman Forums