Home

Another nite of seeing spots

Posted By: NebrCatMan

Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:05 AM

Seeing spots before my eyes. Crisp and cold and super dark. A recipe for a good nite of trying to sound likes bugs bunny hoping for a hungry purdy kitty to sneak on in. It worked. AT 40 yds the big 3.5" 12ga BPS barked and another kitty bites the dust... er, frozen dirt. Cold and clear and the sky looked spectacular with the stars really sharp and crystal clear. Winter in Nebraska !!!! Gotta love it !! [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:06 AM

Nicely done! The night is young get back after em lol
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:06 AM

Terrific! What ammo?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:08 AM

Awesome Photo!!!
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:11 AM

Looks like you had a "blast"!!! Very cool wish we could wack em here without a multi year wait for a tag.
Posted By: white17

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:12 AM

Good for you !! At least it's warm !!
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:38 AM

It actually was pretty nice out there …… temperature wise. course. I had on 2 pair of thermal bottoms, sweat pants, thermal top, long sleeve sweat shirt, 2 pair of heavy socks, insulated bibs, heavy insulated coat, full face insulated stocking cap, 1000 gram insulated boots and heavy gloves. I was almost sweating !! I shoot a 3.5" 12ga Browning Pump Shotgun with # 4 buck. The shot gun has a red L.E.D. instead of the front bead. I wear a Nite Lite battery on the belt, light on the cap with a red lens. Run the lite real dim …. just enough to see the eyes when a critter comes in. Put the red LED bead just under the red eyes and let er rip. Works every time..... almost ! The best part was taking in all the beautiful clear sky with stars bright and twinkling!! Back at her tomorrow nite.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:38 AM

Heck of a night sweet deal.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Another nite of seeing spots - 02/14/20 04:43 AM

Cool!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums