Home

Keep the Wolves Away

Posted By: cfowler

Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:05 AM

by Uncle Lucius. Anyone a fan or heard the song? It's a good song, and worth listening to at least once, regardless of your taste in music, IMO. I think it would appeal to many on this site.
Posted By: j crow

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:10 AM

One of my favorites
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:15 AM

Good tune
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:19 AM

Very nice tune.Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:23 AM

Ive always referred to them as Hyenas

Good tune
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:33 AM

Nice
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 01:56 AM

Yes it is one of my favorite songs. Unfortunately, he seems to be a one-hit-wonder. Haven't heard any other songs by him that are any good. But that one will give you goosebumps.

Although I prefer to keep the wolves coming... to my sets that is.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/17/20 03:28 AM

I’ve been listening to that song for roughly 5 months now! Stumbled upon it on YouTube and would have never guessed anyone would have asked about it here on Tman! That’s incredible!

I listen to it whenever I work in my basement.
Posted By: Hanger

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 02:08 AM

Colter Wall is another good one in my opinion.
Posted By: spotter

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 09:29 AM

Yep. On my play list as well.
Posted By: Arkansas87

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 12:48 PM

Yep good song. Creed fisher and whiskey myers also have some good songs yall should check out
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 02:11 PM

If yall like the Bluesy sounding country music be careful because this one will grow on you:

Cody Jinks- Hippies and Cowboys https://youtu.be/lDeD0heDQ-c
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 02:21 PM

Pretty Good Leftlane!!!

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 02:36 PM

I've been told Austin used to be the live music center west of the Mississippi but the small venues here in the Hill Country are really coming into their own b/c nobody in his right mind wants to deal with Austin anymore. There is live music at the Cotton Club, Gruene Hall, Bluebonnet Palace, Buck's Backyard, Johnny's Outback, River Rd Icehouse, Anhalt Dance Hall, and Frieheit Country Store every week. It gives me somewhere I can pout the liquor to the hot little honeys I meet online. grin
Posted By: washxc

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 03:20 PM

Tyler Childers is another great one. His new album Country Squire even has a few references to trapping. The title song 'Country Squire' says something to the effect of "I was up for hours this morning, pulling traps before I said goodbye. I plan to tan myself a fox hide and hang it on my darling bride'. Sure sounds autobiographical...

Re: Keep the Wolves Away - 02/19/20 04:04 PM

I geek out on that song- its a small wonder I haven't blown the speakers in my truck yet.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums