https://www.full30.com/watch/MDI0NDUw/new-york-wants-psych-evals-to-buy-guns
Posted By: walleyed

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 12:02 PM

There goes my Compound's arsenal, and ammunition depot !! laugh

Guess I'll have to rely on Law Enforcement to protect & serve !!! frown

w
Posted By: pcr2

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 12:05 PM

psych evaluation---you'll probably even have to give up your rubber band gun Walleyed.

not that my cap gun collection would be safe if i moved there. grin
Posted By: coydog2

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 01:22 PM

I am just give out what is going on, it is up to who ever want to do . I post it just in case some did not know about what is take place.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed

There goes my Compound's arsenal, and ammunition depot !! laugh

Guess I'll have to rely on Law Enforcement to protect & serve !!! frown

w

They'll have your Back!!!..... Not
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 03:03 PM

ok phyc eval if you don't think you should have a gun your strait up loony tunes . buying into the lie that police who are often 30+ minutes away in many parts of the state can help you in 2 seconds , you can't even complete the phone call to 911 in that time.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 04:10 PM

I've had a psych eval before. About 25 years ago my wife and I went in for some marriage counseling and the counselor asked us both to take a psych evaluation so we did. On the way to the place to take it, I was enjoying the drive and looking at the deer and wildlife, it was a winter day and the deer were out in the fields. I really scan the countryside when I'm driving. I also saw a red fox and a few pheasants. I mentioned it to my wife when we arrived that there was a lot of wildlife about that day and she said she didn't notice any of it.

One of the first questions on the psych test was, "Do you see things other people don't see?"

I knew I was screwed.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 04:34 PM

first thing they asked me was to put some clothes on. laugh
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 05:06 PM

I cause the doctors and staff to have mental and emotional trauma simply through conversation.....I do point out that bursting your bubble isn't actually trauma per se...

If they're doing this in regards to firearms then psych evaluations should be mandatory for getting a driver's license and certainly for voting.... cool
Posted By: KeithC

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 06:32 PM

Besides the fact this infringes on our Second Amendment rights enumerated in the US Constitution, the big problem is that government officials, who want to illegally disarm American citizens, will decide the questions that are asked and based on those question's answers, who will lose their rights. You know they will disarm as many as they can.

Keith
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 06:43 PM

I'd tell the psychologist that the legislators could go screw themselves. Game over. I just passed with flying colors.
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 06:45 PM

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

And I will reiterate time and time again, Who will watch the watchers?

The United States will be toppled from the inside, by fecal orifices such as these, unless we stay vigilant AND educate our children, kin, and peers....IMHO
Posted By: Catch22

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Besides the fact this infringes on our Second Amendment rights enumerated in the US Constitution, the big problem is that government officials, who want to illegally disarm American citizens, will decide the questions that are asked and based on those question's answers, who will lose their rights. You know they will disarm as many as they can.

Keith

I agree Keith. It's just like the no fly list, who decides, just like fisa, a secret court. It all boils down to using the system carte blanche to disarm. I truly believe that the actual disarmers are in small numbers but in strategic positions.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by JTaddeo
I cause the doctors and staff to have mental and emotional trauma simply through conversation.....I do point out that bursting your bubble isn't actually trauma per se...

If they're doing this in regards to firearms then psych evaluations should be mandatory for getting a driver's license and certainly for voting.... cool

And to be a politician especially the dems that support these ludicrous laws. Those nut cases need an exam more than anybody.
Posted By: Boco

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 09:14 PM

Dont worry all the looney tunes with guns will be taken out by other looney tunes with guns-just like in the hood.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:00 PM

I would wager a vast majority of psychiatrists in New York are the ones with psychosis. Many enter the field to try to understand and come to terms with their own head. I'm sure they also lean left since they are often funded indirectly from social programs
Posted By: Posco

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Trap_Hunt_Fish
I would wager a vast majority of psychiatrists in New York are the ones with psychosis. Many enter the field to try to understand and come to terms with their own head. I'm sure they also lean left since they are often funded indirectly from social programs

I took Psych 101 about forty years ago and came away thinking it was Freud who had the problem.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:11 PM

Posco, isn't it human nature to kill your father and ...
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
I've had a psych eval before. About 25 years ago my wife and I went in for some marriage counseling and the counselor asked us both to take a psych evaluation so we did. On the way to the place to take it, I was enjoying the drive and looking at the deer and wildlife, it was a winter day and the deer were out in the fields. I really scan the countryside when I'm driving. I also saw a red fox and a few pheasants. I mentioned it to my wife when we arrived that there was a lot of wildlife about that day and she said she didn't notice any of it.

One of the first questions on the psych test was, "Do you see things other people don't see?"

I knew I was screwed.

Bahaha. That's funny.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:18 PM

Only if they give one in order to VOTE!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:24 PM

White marlin, I think it should be the other way around. People that are running for an elected office should have to have a Psych Eval. LOL
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by JTaddeo

This^^^

Mike
Posted By: Posco

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:29 PM

Posco, isn't it human nature to kill your father and ...

It was more like him wanting to kill me but it's not like I didn't provoke it.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/20/20 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
White marlin, I think it should be the other way around. People that are running for an elected office should have to have a Psych Eval. LOL

I'll buy that!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: New York Wants Psych Evals to Buy Guns - 02/21/20 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

I took Psych 101 about forty years ago and came away thinking it was Freud who had the problem.

https://joemiller.us/2017/12/confirmed-sigmund-freud-disgusting-pervert-total-fraud/
© 2024 Trapperman Forums