Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 02/27/20 02:13 PM

Posting for the Texas Trappers and Fur Harvesters Association

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/12/20 12:28 PM

TTT
Posted By: Trapper Dan 57

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/16/20 01:21 PM

One on one with Wayne Derrick for $10 is a deal indeed! If you are not drawn you still are a winner by helping out a great association.

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/16/20 05:43 PM

Wayne has confirmed with me that there will be brownies and enchiladas courteous of sweet Miss Dana. Be a fool not to throw $10 in on it!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/16/20 10:22 PM

HUSH, now!

(you're hurting my chances!)
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/17/20 01:45 PM

I wish Wayne would write a book

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/17/20 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by the Blak Spot
I wish Wayne would write a book

He'd have to write way more than 1 to get all he knows on paper, but 1 would be a great start! I know I'd buy the whole series grin

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/24/20 03:37 PM

I have 5 Wayne Derrick tickets available on Trap Shed for $25.00 ( half price!) You pay $5.00 per ticket and I'll pay the other $5.00 per ticket. I am doing this as a donation to our association Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters. Payments and ticket delivery will be handled through the TTFHA treasurer Wayne Reed. Thank you for helping us with this fund raiser. Good luck!

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/28/20 02:49 PM

I am going to offer another 5 Wayne Derrick tickets on Trap Shed for $25.00 ( Half price again) You pay $5.00 per ticket and I'll pay the other $5.00 per ticket. Just like last time, I am doing this as a donation to our association Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters . Payment and ticket delivery will be handled through the TTFHA treasurer Wayne Reed. If you ever have an opportunity to visit with Wayne Derrick go for it. I personally have been trapping for over 50 years and always pick up seriously valuable advise when visiting with Wayne. I can not imagine what you could learn one on one for two days. The last tickets went in two minutes. Thanks for supporting our fund raising event and good luck ! Thank you Paul for providing all the Trapping Associations this great avenue to advertise our events !!!!
Posted By: wayne52

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 07/29/20 01:07 AM

Thanks for what you are doing
Be blessed

Re: Wayne Derrick Instructions Raffle TTFHA - 08/07/20 03:28 PM

I am donating a Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters 15" x 7" high quality metal sign ( $35.00 value) that I will ship to whomever purchases 2 Wayne Derrick tickets on Trap Shed. This is a fund raiser for our association and your participation is sincerely appreciated. Payments and ticket delivery will be made through TTFHA treasurer Wayne Reed. A special pat on the back to Wayne and Dana Derrick for providing this amazing opportunity for one lucky winner and for supporting the Texas Trappers. Blessings to you both!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums