Home

Tom Brady

Posted By: Nittany Lion

Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:15 AM

Where will he play this coming season? Here is what our local newspaper said.

https://www.pennlive.com/steelers/2020/02/where-is-tom-brady-going-in-nfl-free-agency.html
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:22 AM

Pretty sure the NYC Giants
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:22 AM

Nittany.....Iam so sick of listening to this.....here on the Boston Sports Radio...it’s 24/7 Brady ,Brady,Brady.....everyone 2 cents....it’s been going on since the season ended....we have the a Bruins and Celtics to talk about. They get about 10 minutes....then it’s Brady Brady Brady....Iam done with it. I thinks he’s gone....but who the heck knows
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:27 AM

I didn't mean to upset you Nessie, I just wanted you to know what other parts of the country were saying. That was actually the first thing I saw or heard since the Super Bowl.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:33 AM

It's all a soap opera anyway. Who cares.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:34 AM

JILTED.........Hahaha
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:35 AM

XFL?
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:45 AM

Tennessee Titans for the win!

Chris
Posted By: Art S

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:49 AM

The Steelers are going to sign him , just so they can make him Ben's backup . laugh
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
XFL?

Yes!

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I didn't mean to upset you Nessie, I just wanted you to know what other parts of the country were saying. That was actually the first thing I saw or heard since the Super Bowl.

I think Tom Brady should die in a Patriots Uniform....pay him more than Drew Breese and Arron one ring Rodgers....surround him with some players....and go get #7.. You don’t kick a guy out that put your Team on the Map ,for the last 20 years. Where evah Tom goes...I will be a Fan .This kind of talent doesn’t come around often,like Bobby Orr ,Larry Bird, Orr was railroaded by his agent...and spent his last few games in a Blackhawk uniform....just awful.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 01:47 AM

Problem is, if you pay him more than Rodgers or Brees, you can't afford to surround him with talented players.
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 02:08 AM

Some team will pay him good money just to get 2 years out of him to take thier up coming quarterback cram pack him full of knowledge! Not a brady fan never was but the man knows his position and we can't argue with that and other teams could use that... I for see him following the money but i like to see the main guy be born and die in one uniform, in any sport...
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 02:09 AM

And this will be the downfall of mahomes and Kansas city.. pay one guy to much no supporting cast.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 02:20 AM

I heard Brady is coming to Green Bay to backup Rodgers.

Moosetrot
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by salemtrapper
Some team will pay him good money just to get 2 years out of him to take thier up coming quarterback cram pack him full of knowledge! Not a brady fan never was but the man knows his position and we can't argue with that and other teams could use that... I for see him following the money but i like to see the main guy be born and die in one uniform, in any sport...

Brady can teach the new team's up and coming quarterback all the cheats of the trade, so to speak.

Brady had talent. It's a shame he felt the need to cheat and cheated, to try to stay on top.

Keith

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 03:23 AM

Brady will Go to Tennessee with Vrable.....and beat the bag off Belechick in the Playoffs...then Win a Super Bowl with the Titans.
Posted By: don403

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 03:26 AM

dont woory he is stayen with the pats.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 03:27 AM

Tom who?
Posted By: TurTLe

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 04:01 AM

He should’ve just retired. He’s half of what he used to be with that noodle arm. Just another player that is hanging around too long. He has nothing left to prove.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by TurTLe
He should’ve just retired. He’s half of what he used to be with that noodle arm. Just another player that is hanging around too long. He has nothing left to prove.

Yep, jumped the shark.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Brady will Go to Tennessee with Vrable.....and beat the bag off Belechick in the Playoffs...then Win a Super Bowl with the Titans.

Yep!

Chris
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 01:01 PM

Waste of money for any team at this point. He was successful with his coach. The two together were great. Apart, I don't see greatness. Not taking away his talent, but the talent work within the system.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Tom Brady - 02/28/20 01:14 PM

as a Bills fan,i still wish a case of da crabs on him wherever it goes. grin
Posted By: Actor

Re: Tom Brady - 02/29/20 03:44 AM

I heard that Alabama was trying to get him back in school...

Garry-
© 2024 Trapperman Forums