Home

Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:46 PM

Sorry guys but need to rant a little about some crap that happens to me today .So being black I have to hear alot of crap about what's supposed to be my proper religion. I don't know why I can't just worship who ever the heck I want but hay apparently that's not how the world works anymore.
Anyhow one of my dorm mates friends who comes over alot is a Muslim, personally I could care less but today he started on the rabbit trail of asking me and my room mate why are we still worshiping the "white man's God " the "white man's religion" Christianity ?! Yeah I basically tried to stop it by saying it's a free country do whatever you want I could care less ,went on to say I'm freinds with agnostics, Wiccans, atheists,gays lesbians and all walks of life because as a Christian I'm supposed to treat other as I'd wish to be treated .

This didn't help at all because he goes through this long diatribe about how dare we as black males worship a white man and his father in the sky ( at this point basically berating us like we're his kids or something ) and then started talking about the one and one true God is Allah the Karan says so. I finally got tired of this dude trying to beat me over the head with his beliefs ( which y'all know irritates me to no end) and start asking questions.
So I ask him where do most of the events in the Bible take place ,he kinda shrugs I tell him the middle East and Egypt . And then I ask him how the Bible describes jeasus, he said a blonde haird white guy . I told him no they net described him as being white if anything his discription in more of a middle eastern guy. Then when I asked him how could you get some blonde haired blue eyes perfect Aryan in the middle of the middle East he just stared at me. I told him the basic fact of the matter is all religions have been changed around and re worded at some point by whoever was in power at the time to get their ,usually illitarte people to believe what they want them to via the various religious leaders. Just like Islam and if he can't understand that basic fact of history he's a bit to ignorant to try to tell me who I need to worship. Then when I asked him if why Islam is such the blackcentric religion why have multiple Islamic clarics said Africans blacks and not Arabs are basically sub humans and should be treated as such. Not to mention Islam's had a thriving and brutal slaving culture before the European even looked at Africa and still does endorse slavery in various countries through out the middle East and Africa. He started getting really quite . Also told him the fact his old book written a thousand years ago by some dude who apparently saw God says something doesn't mean it's any more correct than my old book or who everelese's. Told him the fact of the matter is he's just saying a bunch of easily regurgitated crap he's he's head once or twice before and should really do his own research before trying to berate and race bait other people to his side because it really seems you don't know Jack squat . Guy got pretty up set and storm out not being able to say anything.
Rant over .
Posted By: white17

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:52 PM

WTG Wolfie !!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:53 PM

You should have really cranked him up by telling him Allah was a transvestie homo.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:57 PM

Good job,,but watch your back now.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:58 PM

" Then when I asked him how could you get some blonde haired blue eyes perfect Aryan in the middle of the middle East he just stared at me."

The ancient Greeks were migrants from Germany among other places. Alexander the great invaded and captured Persia (middle east) before Christ.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:59 PM

Again the drama lol.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 07:59 PM

All that needs doing is to see how Muslims are infecting/affecting the countries they have got a good toe hold into....no matter the cut-or sect- they all give tacit approval to the outwardly violent. And the taught culture towards women ,enjoying firearms, education, etc...

You answered him well, wuffie .

"some people did something" .....sums that up for me.

Posted By: Randy Shuff

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:01 PM

Good job. Jesus loves all, even him.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:10 PM

Good thinking Wolfdog91.

Evidently there is no limit to what man will do in the name of God, even things so horrendous that no God could possibly relate to them.

Albert Einstein may not have been too far off when he said man created God in his own image to explain things beyond human comprehension.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Again the drama lol.

Just wanted to play my videos games in peace lol
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:22 PM

Just be yourself it’s worked well for you so far the same people giving out advice won’t take any. Be yourself never worry what others think.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
" Then when I asked him how could you get some blonde haired blue eyes perfect Aryan in the middle of the middle East he just stared at me."

The ancient Greeks were migrants from Germany among other places. Alexander the great invaded and captured Persia (middle east) before Christ.

Wait I thought Greece was all to it's own. Learn something new everyday. And I've read about how do to Alexander theirs alot of red headed ,blue and green eyed people in afgan
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:25 PM

My first apartment I lived above an old crackhead that was nation of Islam. He had the same arguments that each race has their own religion.

Most muslims dont consider nation of Islam part of Islam. Nation of Islam is a cult that was started in detroit by a white guy to control and get money from the new blacks in town. Ince he got enough money he disappeared and appointed a replacement.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Originally Posted by Catch22
Again the drama lol.

Just wanted to play my videos games in peace lol

I have no doubt otherwise lol. Voldemort, oops, oh boy lol.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:27 PM

You did well Wolfie, sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:32 PM

How old are you?
Just asking because I was impressed with your thought process. Great answers too.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:32 PM

Jew, Christian, Muslim all worship the God of Abraham

simply Abraham had 2 sons Ishmael and Isaiah.

Ishmael is his son with Hagar his wife's slave because he didn't listen to god Ismael starts Islam worshiping the god of his father

Isaiah his gift from god a son with his wife Sara who is well beyond child bearing years starts the Jewish faith although they really don't know they are jews till exiled but besides the point

Jesus is the 41st grandson of Abraham through Isaiah's lineage.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:41 PM

I don't believe there is any description of God's appearance in the bible that hints what race he is at all. In Revelations God is described as having white hair, flaming eyes and feet like burnished brass. Burnished brass is not a human skin tone.

I don't see why God would have to be any race at all.

Keith

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:44 PM

Hahahahahahahahha lol
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:46 PM

Keith[/quote]
Originally Posted by KeithC
white hair, flaming eyes and feet like burnished brass.

Keith

That describes half the girls coming out of the tanning saloons.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I don't believe there is any description of God's appearance in the bible that hints what race he is at all. In Revelations God is described as having white hair, flaming eyes and feet like burnished brass. Burnished brass is not a human skin tone.

I don't see why God would have to be any race at all.

Keith

That sounds more like a description of Donald Trump when he gets mad at Nancy
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 09:35 PM

Islamic peoples actually were the first to enter Africa and take home millions of African slaves, a similar number to what Europeans took to the America's. Really neither religion is the black man's religion if you look at things from that perspective. Almost all of the slaves were castrated in the Middle East, so that's why there are no remnant population like here in the US.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Ishmael is his son with Hagar his wife's slave because he didn't listen to god Ismael starts Islam worshiping the god of his father

Isaiah his gift from god a son with his wife Sara who is well beyond child bearing years starts the Jewish faith although they really don't know they are jews till exiled but besides the point

Abraham and Sarah’s son was Isaac, not Isaiah.

While it’s true that Islam claims to worship the God of Abraham, the religion is based entirely on the Koran, which was written by one man (Mohammed), in the 600s A.D. At that point he could have said it was about any god he wanted to; he simply picked the God of Abraham, probably to borrow historical significance from the well-established Jewish and Christian religions.
Judo-Christianity, in contrast, is based on compiled writings from dozens of authors over several centuries.

Islam is an Arab religion. In the couple countries I’ve visited in Africa, Islam is just as much an import as Christianity, and newer in most places. The “traditional” religion in most of Africa is simple tribal animism with some ancestor worship.
I think you answered him very well Wolfdog. I would have asked him one more question: does he get equally mad if a white or Asian person converts to Islam?
Posted By: Desertambition

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 10:00 PM

LOL, Christ was not "a white man!" He was a brown-skinned Middle Eastern Jewish guy. This is not controversial from a scholarly point of view, but somehow it is a forgotten detail for many of the millions of Christians. Phizzt!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by KenaiKid
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Abraham and Sarah’s son was Isaac, not Isaiah.

While it’s true that Islam claims to worship the God of Abraham, the religion is based entirely on the Koran, which was written by one man (Mohammed), in the 600s A.D. At that point he could have said it was about any god he wanted to; he simply picked the God of Abraham, probably to borrow historical significance from the well-established Jewish and Christian religions.
Judo-Christianity, in contrast, is based on compiled writings from dozens of authors over several centuries.

Islam is an Arab religion. In the couple countries I’ve visited in Africa, Islam is just as much an import as Christianity, and newer in most places. The “traditional” religion in most of Africa is simple tribal animism with some ancestor worship.
I think you answered him very well Wolfdog. I would have asked him one more question: does he get equally mad if a white or Asian person converts to Islam?

thank you for correcting me names are not really my thing
Posted By: Hobbs

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 10:19 PM

Well done Wolfdog! Its great that there folks like you that are disabusing the culture of racial division. We are all people and if everyone would remember that, remember that being different is what makes us all great. This world would be a better place.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 10:37 PM

I think you should have modified his trap! Kidding, some folks seem to walk around looking for arguments.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
You should have really cranked him up by telling him Allah was a transvestie homo.

grin
Posted By: Owen156

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 11:35 PM

Good job Wolfie!
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 11:45 PM

Way to go Wolfie, and great post.
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/28/20 11:53 PM

Well done Wolfie, well done.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:02 AM

Have him look into early christianity. Many early church fathers were African and Christianity was established in Africa long before Constantine made it Roman.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:04 AM

Dang Wolfie.
Just keep being yourself.
I wish that I had as much on the ball when I was your age.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:11 AM

If anything your friend is practicing a "slave" religion as it was the Muslim Arabs that conquered and enslaved local populations (mamelukes, janissaries, etc).

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:21 AM

The continent of Africa is roughly 40% christian, 45% muslim, with the remainder native animistic religions. By population Africa has one of the largest numbers of christians.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
If anything your friend is practicing a "slave" religion as it was the Muslim Arabs that conquered and enslaved local populations (mamelukes, janissaries, etc).

Christians did the exact same.
Posted By: Golf ball

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 12:32 AM

I like that you took a stand . You seem to be a pretty good guy just the way you are and I don’t care what you believe in . By the way I believe in the great spirit AND the great pumpkin and have never seen either one .
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:11 AM

Well done Wolfie. Maybe he will start following Voodoo next week instead LOL.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:15 AM

The continent of Africa is roughly 40% christian, 45% muslim, with the remainder native animistic religions. By population Africa has one of the largest numbers of christians.

And growing fast.
There are a number of African students from various nations studying here at DTS. Andrew (from Rwanda) and I often study together. He is a genocide survivor, with a heart for the Lord, having come from kind of devastation that's difficult to listen to, let alone having had to live it like he did.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:25 AM

You should have just told him the truth about his "religion". Allah was just a pagan moon god that was used by Mohammad by happenstance. Mohammad made up this "religion" to do nothing more than gain ignorant followers and power to raise an army. Mohammad himself was a fraud, liar, thief, rapist, murderer and a pedophile among other nefarious attributes. Tell him to look it up, it takes about a 5 minute google search to find the truth.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

Ha! : laugh
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:34 AM

Great response I'm quite impresed. Thank you for sharing.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Christians did the exact same.

Outside of the African and native american slave trade in the 15th through 19th centuries when did the Christian church as a practice encourage slavery?
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June

And growing fast.
There are a number of African students from various nations studying here at DTS. Andrew (from Rwanda) and I often study together. He is a genocide survivor, with a heart for the Lord, having come from kind of devastation that's difficult to listen to, let alone having had to live it like he did.

Got a young Lady from our church going on a mission trip to Rwanda. The place is on FIRE for God and revival is going on. Can you imagine a bigot's face when he stands in judgement before Christ who is was a Jewish brown man? LLL

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:53 AM

Outside of the African and native american slave trade in the 15th through 19th centuries when did the Christian church as a practice encourage slavery?

Roman empire, Byzantine empire, obvious examples you already pointed out.
Posted By: James

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 01:58 AM

For Warrior:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112329862

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 02:02 AM

The Roman Empire was not christian until Constantine and by that time slavery was more of a fact of the human condition having existed from time immemorial. I asked for an example of the Christian church purposely promoting slavery in a similar manner of the mohamadeans.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 02:04 AM

Wow, you're Black?

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 02:07 AM

James, I said outside of african slavery of recent times.
The comparison here is the early and established Christian faith as a whole vs the early and established muslim faith as a whole.
Posted By: Art S

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 02:10 AM

The slave trade is alive today , still happening now in Libya ,
wonder if it's the Christians doing that ?

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 02:11 AM

The Roman Empire was not christian until Constantine and by that time slavery was more of a fact of the human condition having existed from time immemorial. I asked for an example of the Christian church purposely promoting slavery in a similar manner of the mohamadeans.

Many of the European countries that colonized used slave labor, it was not directed by the church but it was certainly Christians doing it. I dont want to get the thread off track I just want to point out how it insane it is to point out Islams transgressions against Africans and acting like it was a act specific to Islam.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 03:23 AM

No it wasn't but on the balance sheet Islam is bad to the core from baby raping start.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 03:44 AM

Well I mean slavery is a product of just about every civilization from history, not sure if anyone civizalitiin did not have a slave class at one point in time how ever ! The deal is Islam was doing it and IS STILL DOING IT openly in Many places

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 03:44 AM

Well I mean slavery is a product of just about every civilization from history, not sure if anyone civizalitiin did not have a slave class at one point in time how ever ! The deal is Islam was doing it and IS STILL DOING IT openly in Many places
Posted By: Boco

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 04:33 AM

Lots of people are still slaves today.Even in the free world.Slaves to the almighty dollar.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 04:49 AM

Only way I can see to stop islam is to kill them all. Sorry to have to say that.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 03:32 PM

You did good wolfie...

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 04:58 PM

No it wasn't but on the balance sheet Islam is bad to the core from baby raping start.

I think Christianity is generally good and Islam generally bad, I am not so much disagreeing with you as I am trying to point out a point of contention in your original argument so that you could maybe refine it further.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 02/29/20 11:16 PM

You did the right thing, Wolfdog-you probably already know that. Respect the guys right to believe as he does, but I wouldn't spend anymore time with him than I absolutely had to. He obviously doesn't have much respect for you or your rights.
There are too many decent people on the planet to give a minutes worry to a fool.

I have always thought that blacks who don't act like some of the urban blacks think they should see prejudice from both blacks and whites.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by gryhkl
You did the right thing, Wolfdog-you probably already know that. Respect the guys right to believe as he does, but I wouldn't spend anymore time with him than I absolutely had to. He obviously doesn't have much respect for you or your rights.
There are too many decent people on the planet to give a minutes worry to a fool.

I have always thought that blacks who don't act like some of the urban blacks think they should see prejudice from both blacks and whites.

Blacks????? really?
Posted By: waggler

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 01:17 AM

I think Islam is the antithesis of Christianity. Islam is a religion of retribution, Christianity is a religion of forgiveness.

Moslems seem to feel a need to defend their god. That implies their god is rather impotent.

The God of Christianity is perfectly capable of defending Himself; "vengeance is Mine thus says the Lord". I sure am happy that I worship a God that doesn't need me to defend Him. I am merely required to give an answer, for the reason, for the hope that is within me. I can let God sort out the rest.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Originally Posted by gryhkl

Blacks????? really?

Are they not black?
Or are you trying to be offended for someone who probably isn’t offended.
I don’t get all worked up if someone says whites.

Get over yourself,
Posted By: waggler

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 01:26 AM

^^^^^^
I guess I am rather beige, depending on the time of year. I have Caucasian friends who range from pink to quite brown, I think we all refer to ourselves as "white". That means about as much as someone who is some shade of dark referring to themselves as "black". Whether you refer to yourself or others as white or black doesn't really mean much unless you have thin skin (pun intended).

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 01:56 AM

No Rob, they are not black, black is the absence of color.

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 01:58 AM

So we need to celebrate “absence of color” history month next February?

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 02:02 AM

This may help.

https://www.kare11.com/mobile/artic.../89-0364644d-3896-4e8b-91b1-7c28c039353f

Once again... please get over yourself...

Take care, namaste
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 02:07 AM

Wolfdog91 refers to himself as:

"Trappermans Resident Black Guy
The Black Redneck! 22yrs"

Wolfdog91 also seems like the type of good guy who won't take offense when none is intended.

Keith
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 03:02 AM

Wolfdog, In another 13 years, you can run for President. If I'm still around, you will have my vote. smile

Your wisdom transcends your years. Your 'rant', as you call, it is a mighty fine speech, if you ask me.

You, young man, are my HERO. May GOD Bless you, all your days.

Charlie

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Wolfdog, In another 13 years, you can run for President. If I'm still around, you will have my vote. smile

Your wisdom transcends your years. Your 'rant', as you call, it is a mighty fine speech, if you ask me.

Charlie

Hear, hear!

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
How old are you?
Just asking because I was impressed with your thought process. Great answers too.

Just turn 22 in December lol. My dad is probably the main reason like that. He's a Deacon but is also a science teacher so he's always been between two worlds and he's always encouraged me and my brothers to try to research and learn more about religion science the arts and so on. He always talked about how idiotic he felt so many people are because they just listen to what somone in a nice suit ( preachers,political leaders teachers ect) and do what ever they said with out second thought or self study. Even though pops is a pretty hard core Christian he has books in the house about Islam, Judaism, Budism, various subsets of Christianity and even stuff about the occult and even demonology. Cant tell you how many times I've seen the old man shut down people but simply stating facts that he researched

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457

Charlie

Well thank you very much for that ! I will say though I don't think I'd make a good President lol

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
^^^^^^
I guess I am rather beige, depending on the time of year. I have Caucasian friends who range from pink to quite brown, I think we all refer to ourselves as "white". That means about as much as someone who is some shade of dark referring to themselves as "black". Whether you refer to yourself or others as white or black doesn't really mean much unless you have thin skin (pun intended).

Idk my girlfriend keeps saying I'm not black I'm more of a mocha coffee brown but just saying black is alot easier grin
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 06:23 AM

wolfie if you want to send his blood pressure into orbit next time you see him tell him that the getting 72 virgins when he dies is fake news, its actually a 72 year old virgin, and show him a picture of Nancy Polosi.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 11:14 AM

Yep, really. Blacks, whites, Asians......Offended? Why?
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Here we go , Islam is the black man's religion - 03/01/20 04:10 PM

Funny how some others think we have to live and believe what they do.
America was founded under freedom of religion.
Atleast the "white man's God "doesn't say we should kill the people that don't believe in Christianity
I have three black grandkids, the oldest, her dad is a Muslim, the three kids can't celebrate Christmas because the mom says Christmas falls on a pagan holiday, what a load of crap.
I think she doesn't want the kid's dad seeing Christmas with the kids.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums