Home

wheres humptulips

Posted By: west river rogue

wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 02:13 PM

Are you ok man? What about an update? Can anybody call him and see if he is ok?
Posted By: waggler

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 02:26 PM

He was on our State trapping forum within the last few hours.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 02:28 PM

He was here yesterday at 12:47pm.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 03:19 PM

maybe he isnt well today,can any local guys call him? If anybody has his number I"ll call.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 05:27 PM

Were doing fine in Eastern Washington, lefties on the west side are in a panic
Posted By: Machias

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 07:18 PM

Bruce has been pretty sick. He's been giving us updates and is slowly starting to feel better. I was worried about him for a bit there, but seems to be doing quite a bit better.
Posted By: humptulips

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 08:11 PM

Still alive. I think I have plateaued. About the same for the last three days. Still coughing but not as much, tired and sleeping a lot, general sick feeling but nothing that bad. Pulled a pectoral muscle in a coughing fit so that feels good when I cough now.
Anyway, I'll get better given time, thanks for thinking of me.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 08:14 PM

Good to hear from you,how many days sick now?

Posted By: AntiGov

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 08:16 PM

Yeah good to hear

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue
Good to hear from you,how many days sick now?

Day 12
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 08:40 PM

Glad to hear you're doing better. I fly through Seattle on Monday. I hope the airport is about empty, of course I'd like it to be about empty anytime I fly.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 09:41 PM

As it appears Humptulips is our first corona virus victim we ought to have a toilet paper drive for him or something.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
As it appears Humptulips is our first corona virus victim we ought to have a toilet paper drive for him or something.

One good thing about living in a rain forest. All the trees behind my house have moss growing on them.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/14/20 10:39 PM

so,,how many days until u noticed symptoms?

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 12:00 AM

I was exposed midday on a Friday the 28th. Started feeling slight pain in my chest Late Tuesday. Wednesday I knew I was sick but not bad so I went out and pulled my traps. Thursday I was feeling pretty rough. Sunday was the worst and was going to call the hospital Monday morning but I improved. By last Wednesday I knew I was going to be alright.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by humptulips
I was exposed midday on a Friday the 28th. Started feeling slight pain in my chest Late Tuesday. Wednesday I knew I was sick but not bad so I went out and pulled my traps. Thursday I was feeling pretty rough. Sunday was the worst and was going to call the hospital Monday morning but I improved. By last Wednesday I knew I was going to be alright.

so no confirmed test?

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 03:55 AM

As I've said before in other threads when asked, When I came down with this, tests were not available unless one was in serious condition. The Health Department advised me to stay home unless I felt I needed medical intervention. I could probably get tested now but what is the point?
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 04:49 AM

So you're saying we SHOULDN'T barricade ourselves in our homes, loaded firearms in hand, full body armor on, gas mask strapped to our face, with toilet paper stacked to the ceiling?

Good to know.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 05:20 AM

Glad too hear you got your traps pulled. Wouldn't want those poor civets to get exposed to the virus!
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 11:20 AM

A survivor of the virus, glad to hear you are OK, makes me wonder about other Washington state trappers health.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Fishdog One
A survivor of the virus, glad to hear you are OK, makes me wonder about other Washington state trappers health.

I caught it from another trapper who most likely caught it at his Drs office. His family all came down with it but seem to be mostly recovered.
I heard from another trapper on Friday. He had the first day of the dry cough so maybe him too. Caught from a co-worker that went to some kind of event in Seattle a week ago and came down sick.
I have not heard of anyone else in my small community catching it yet.
Posted By: waggler

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 08:14 PM

Bruce, you mentioned a few days ago about some kind of cough medicine or something that helped. Could you please remind me what that was, I want to have some on hand just in case. Thanks.

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 08:28 PM

Robitussin DM It's made in Canada so the Chinese can't cut it off. Might have to be nice to Boco though. frown
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/15/20 11:41 PM

Glad things are going your way, Bruce. Be nice to bobo? He is over on another thread crowing how the UN needs to take over the world! What is wrong with that guy! lol

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 02:24 AM

Bruce how did it start with you?

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 08:23 AM

mild chest pain and dry unproductive cough. First two days that was all and on the third day slight headache, chills and fatigue along with worsening chest pain and cough.
Posted By: run

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 10:41 AM

Thanks for updating us on your progress.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 03:30 PM

Give thanks to God also!!!!

Very Glad you made it!!! Continued prayers

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 04:53 PM

14 days since start of symptoms and I feel pretty good now. I still tire easily but I'm pretty well recovered.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by humptulips
14 days since start of symptoms and I feel pretty good now. I still tire easily but I'm pretty well recovered.

Nice ! Glad to hear you made it through !!!!!
Posted By: wzroberts

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 07:57 PM

Thanks for keeping us posted and answering our questions!
Posted By: Matt28

Re: wheres humptulips - 03/16/20 08:45 PM

Glad you are better. My daughter is worried I told her we will be fine even if we catch it. I told her that me and her have very little chance of getting it unless my wife does. My wife works at Walmart as a assent manager so she gets to deal with all the nasty people.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums