Home

Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio

Posted By: Catch22

Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 10:50 PM

I'm looking for a kitty. Simple as that, I'm looking for a buddy that's close. Anyone?
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:19 PM

Apparently not
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:21 PM

If you look at a Map of the world, I look close! I will be your Buddy!! grin

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Flipper 56
If you look at a Map of the world, I look close! I will be your Buddy!! grin

Lol, I'm your buddy too, but I'm looking for a kitty kat to hang with me.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:27 PM

Look on Craig's list, they always have a ton of them.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:29 PM

I'd be asking here too http://www.ohiostatetrapper.org/forum/ if it was me.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/16/20 11:50 PM

Live trap one of those Groundhogs and tame him down and make him your own "Whistle Pig Buddy"!

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Flipper 56
Live trap one of those Groundhogs and tame him down and make him your own "Whistle Pig Buddy"!

Awe heck lol.....
Posted By: ack

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:03 AM

Dang catch I had no clue you were close to Wooster.
Sorry me and cats are not a match.

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by ack
Dang catch I had no clue you were close to Wooster.
Sorry me and cats are not a match.

No worries brother. If ya want to grab lunch sometime, I'd be honored.
Posted By: frank1969

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:12 AM

Catch how it going I haven't forgotten you just been busy around hear, went to Akron today for a meeting for work we are supposed to start back up on the freeways first of April and we were told everything is on hold till when we hear something lol.
If this doesn't get to bad I still want to go turkey hunting

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by frank1969
Catch how it going I haven't forgotten you just been busy around hear, went to Akron today for a meeting for work we are supposed to start back up on the freeways first of April and we were told everything is on hold till when we hear something lol.
If this doesn't get to bad I still want to go turkey hunting

Hi Frank, no worries, it's kinda nuts everywhere right now. I don't care what they say, I'm good to go if you are.
Posted By: frank1969

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 12:19 AM

Turkey hunting and fishing will never stop in my book might b on a lake in Trumbull county tomorrow lol
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 01:27 AM

I’ll catch you one, but you take it outa the trap. Them things make a bobcat seem tame!
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 01:50 AM

I grew up in wayne county, still love that area!!! in newcomerstown now.. walmart is going nuts, meats being sold out in groceries stores as well.. the deer in the fields during the evening look pretty good!

really nice to see some tman nearby.

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by BuckMink
I grew up in wayne county, still love that area!!! in newcomerstown now.. walmart is going nuts, meats being sold out in groceries stores as well.. the deer in the fields during the evening look pretty good!

really nice to see some tman nearby.

Well Buck, our game isn't like it was years ago, and Shreve lake is drained so the fishing stinks too. But here I am lol. If any of you all that are close want to have lunch or something some time, let me know.
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
I'm looking for a kitty. Simple as that, I'm looking for a buddy that's close. Anyone?

I saw one laying in the middle of the road today. It was kind of flat. Will it do? If so, I will get it for you tomorrow if it is still there!!! grin grin

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Computer Hater
Originally Posted by Catch22

I saw one laying in the middle of the road today. It was kind of flat. Will it do? If so, I will get it for you tomorrow if it is still there!!! grin grin

Yes, pick it up and take it in to your house. I'll be there soon. grin
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 02:49 AM

I fished the most in mogadore lake, portage lakes, city lake in barberton...silvercreek metro parks.. fun to catch the small channels and top water bass with plugs.

Never seen so many deer and turkeys in my life til we came here, only 50 miles away but what a difference in the little change of habitat. I did a lot of goose hunting which i enjoyed the most in wayne county. What is your favorite places to eat?

How is the deer in your area now? As far as rabbits.. growing up i had a beagle and gunning with a dog was a blast. not many rabbits in the area but had some great great memories. laugh
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 03:17 AM

Can’t find a wife so how about a cat. Why not!

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Can’t find a wife so how about a cat. Why not!

Does your Husband know your up this late? grin
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 03:25 AM

LOL

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 03:29 AM

I fished the most in mogadore lake, portage lakes, city lake in barberton...silvercreek metro parks.. fun to catch the small channels and top water bass with plugs.

Never seen so many deer and turkeys in my life til we came here, only 50 miles away but what a difference in the little change of habitat. I did a lot of goose hunting which i enjoyed the most in wayne county. What is your favorite places to eat?

How is the deer in your area now? As far as rabbits.. growing up i had a beagle and gunning with a dog was a blast. not many rabbits in the area but had some great great memories. laugh

I've fished up in Mogadore years ago, it was fun. We don't have rabbits anymore. The deer herd is very low here, get a couple three counties away and it's great. Coccia House still has the best pizza in the world and Leroys still makes a mean cheeseburger.
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 01:19 PM

No cat's but the walleye are starting to run a bit. Are you still going to give it a try?

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Munderf
No cat's but the walleye are starting to run a bit. Are you still going to give it a try?

I'm hoping too, if Ohio doesn't ban that too lol.
Posted By: Ohio

Re: Anyone near me in Wayne Co. Ohio - 03/17/20 05:20 PM

I live in portage lakes. A lot of mornings i have deer in my back yard. I have had turkeys in my front yard once in awhile. Rabbits are few and far between. Hawks are everywhere. I had beagles when i was young and we had lots of rabbits. Muskrats to.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums