Home

City closed all the parks today

Posted By: loosegoose

City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 06:40 PM

Today our city declared all the parks and city property closed. Not just to kids, but to adults as well. They said that f you are caught in the park, you will be ticketed with trespassing. The trail system is a "grey area". Absolutely ridiculous. We have no cases of coronavirus in our entire county, or any of the surrounding counties, and only 19 in the whole state, all in one city.
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 06:54 PM

Screw that I told my kids go down to the track and keep in shape just in case there is a season in a month or two. Next thing you know they'll be telling us to kill ourselves so we don't spread the virus
Posted By: Squash

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 06:56 PM

And you thought you had constitutional rights , like peaceable assembly and the pursuit of happiness . The long term consciences of this gov. and media hyped pandemic are going to be worst than the virus.
Posted By: Marty

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:17 PM

Bizarre.

Political contest to see who can cancel the most freedoms.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:19 PM

So the recommended concepts of social distancing and avoiding large congregations is NOT something the local guberment is fully grasping?
Huh, who'd a thunk it? I thought they was all experts on everything and we are supposed to bow down in their dam presence
Posted By: Marty

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:24 PM

(fox)

White House Coronavirus Response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said that all states should interpret White House guidelines pertaining to the coronavirus outbreak as “rules.”

During an interview Tuesday morning in "Fox & Friends,” host Steve Doocy pointed out that the day before the Trump administration talked about national guidelines that are in effect for at least the next 15 days, and he asked, “Shouldn’t there be national rules if you want to get this over with as quickly as possible?”

Birx answered, “I believe when the president takes the bold step of putting out national guidelines – you can read those as national rules.”
Posted By: Castormound

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:25 PM

It's out of control!!!!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Bizarre.

Political contest to see who can cancel the most freedoms.

They tried with the measles not too long ago , now this
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:33 PM

Maybe we should quarantine our local authorities. Stick them in a room without media coverage and let them foam at the mouth with new and exciting stupid ideas until they start looking a little less stoopid
Posted By: Cragar

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Maybe we should quarantine our local authorities. Stick them in a room without media coverage and let them foam at the mouth with new and exciting stupid ideas until they start looking a little less stoopid

X2
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 08:12 PM

The fresh air in the city parks can't be healthy to breathe!!!
Posted By: yukon254

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 08:15 PM

Our banks are closing. Just got off the phone with RBC and it dont look good here. My advice to everyone is to have some cash on hand. My brother in law pulled 5k out a few days ago and it was a smart move!
Posted By: tlguy

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 08:21 PM

I can live without parks, and I have cash on hand. But our governor just closed the bars statewide. In Wisconsin. Let that sink in.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 09:01 PM

I wish they would close the parks In Madison. I just hate setting rat traps with all these people around. But I got In 30 colony traps In one park.
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 09:35 PM

Nice to see you out trapping Beav, people used to talk about that on here. I got my first woodchuck call today, will pay more than the last 10 coon I sold.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: City closed all the parks today - 03/17/20 10:04 PM

I checked out some chuck ground but didn't see much action. I have $400.00 on going maintenance fee on this one large complex. That includes rats too.

There were some real hot babes In the park today LOL

© 2024 Trapperman Forums