Home

Chips anyone ?

Posted By: AntiGov

Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 01:48 AM

With more and more required compliance from local , state , and federal governments it seems its time for the mandatory "Chip" in in your forehead

Think about it .........tracking compliance would be a breeze . Health records and health rationing would be easy . Your limit on twinkies and remaining credits would be an easy swipe of a scan tool. Forgot how many rounds of each caliber you have on hand ?........just get your head scanned

Remember its a small trade off to be able to stand in line and get free everything !

Who here is ready to get Chipped ?
Posted By: Backwater Run

Re: Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 01:51 AM

I know where they can place their chip.After I sit on it once or twice it won't work anymore!

Re: Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 02:51 AM

What if it was the only way you could get on a plane or buy TP or go to the doctor ?

Re: Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 02:53 AM

No takers ?

Seems to me alot of people would have no problem if it made their life easier
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 03:47 AM

I'm about ready. Just give me food and wifi and I'll be content.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Chips anyone ? - 03/18/20 03:56 AM

Pretty much we've all got a chip already, it's called a smart phone...tracking every where you go, who you call/text and everything you post. The next step is nanotechnology and then they'll know your thoughts before you know them. The technology we're using is 50 to 70 years behind current technology.

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 03:58 PM

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Pretty much we've all got a chip already, it's called a smart phone...tracking every where you go, who you call/text and everything you post. The next step is nanotechnology and then they'll know your thoughts before you know them. The technology we're using is 50 to 70 years behind current technology.

Don't forget the rfid chips in your debit and credit cards.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 04:55 PM

Revelation 13:16
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”

Keith
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 04:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Am I undah the Radar..?
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Am I undah the Radar..?

Nessy, what you doing with my phone?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 06:15 PM

Nessy, you'll have one before long, if that one don't have a chip in it. They are making guys go to a newer style, cause supposedly the old ones won't work with the newest tower components. A good friend got a new flip phone, and it operates more like the smart phones.....he hates it!g
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 06:18 PM

still no cell service here if ya'll need somewhere to hide.
Posted By: mask bandit

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 06:45 PM

I use a cheap trac phone and it's still 3 g and it still works.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by mask bandit
I use a cheap trac phone and it's still 3 g and it still works.

Me too.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 09:01 PM

Chips... we don't need no stinking chips!!!

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 09:03 PM

havin sour cream n onion with my subway sub.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/20/20 11:31 PM

Line right up like good little sheeple.

Reason #7: Microchips have the power to kill (on
purpose).
It may sound a bit fictional, but a microchip really can kill
potentially you if you get out of line! This is not science fiction.
Patents are being filed by creators of nefarious ideas, including:

Deathly cyanide release: A Saudi inventor has created a
killer microchip and filed a patent in Germany. The sinister
GPS device has a lethal dose of cyanide that would allow the
person to be exterminated remotely. It's a fast, but painful
death.

Killer waves: Killer chips can be inserted under the skin and
then be enabled to send radio waves.

Lethal computer virus: Advanced medical devices
potentially could become infected by another medical device
and spread computer viruses via the microchips. The
potential here is for terrorism,

https://www.happypreppers.com/chips.html
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/21/20 01:07 AM

I don’t carry a cell phone or credit cards. I have them, but never use them. Pay cash except for things ordered on line. If someone is tracking me with my phone, they’re gonna think I never leave my garage. Because that’s where the phone sits, on top of my toolbox.
Posted By: Animals Only

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/21/20 12:34 PM

Don't you know you were chipped at birth. Yep. Cut off ambilcal cord, insert chip and let it heal. Why do you think they call it a belly button.

Re: Chips anyone ? - 04/21/20 12:36 PM

HA-i was hatcjhed. grin

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 06:36 PM

Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 06:58 PM

I swear, some of you have mental issues. What was the reason to bump this garbage? Not getting enough attention with your other trollings?

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
I swear, some of you have mental issues. What was the reason to bump this garbage? Not getting enough attention with your other trollings?

Why comment if you don't like it ?

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:07 PM

It's not far fetched and seems very possible with controlling current Rona crisis
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:14 PM

Along the lines of Rhom Emanuel “ never let a crisis go to waste “ I heard a piece on radio where Warren Buffet was saying when it came to peoples health they would more easily give up rights and privacy. So, he said, now is the perfect time go for global immunization and while they were at it include a micro chip to record the vaccines the individual had received.

This from a billionaire who thinks the planet should only have 500,000,000 people . Yep wondering what is the plan for the other 6.7 billion people is.

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Along the lines of Rhom Emanuel “ never let a crisis go to waste “ I heard a piece on radio where Warren Buffet was saying when it came to peoples health they would more easily give up rights and privacy. So, he said, now is the perfect time go for global immunization and while they were at it include a micro chip to record the vaccines the individual had received.

This from a billionaire who thinks the planet should only have 500,000,000 people . Yep wondering what is the plan for the other 6.7 billion people is.

I'm sure bill gates would like to supply the chips for every man , women , and child on the planet .

Technology has been around for a long time ......this Rona problem will Garner acceptance
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:44 PM

AntiGov, it actually might have been Gates doing the talking. It was on the 25th of last month and I have slept a few times since then LOL. Sorry if I put out some bad info. I get those two mixed up sometimes.

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 07:50 PM

I'm sure they think alike when it comes to power and control
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Revelation 13:16
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”

Keith

Talkinng about that the other night when this very topic came up.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 10:11 PM

I will pass.
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 10:22 PM

Well once they decide they really need to track my phone. Catch a coyote, put a doggie vest on it and stick your phone in a pocket. Just a thought

And no, no chip in my body. Read the Good Book and a chip in the end is a bad thing
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Chips anyone ? - 05/05/20 10:41 PM

Nevah!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums