Home

Safety First.

Posted By: MnMan

Safety First. - 03/21/20 05:11 PM

I wear this outfit these days whenever I get a visitor. Good thing we outdoors people already have most of the proper equipment.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 05:21 PM

Your ready !
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 05:23 PM

You must have been a boy scout!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 05:25 PM

Told the wife I have a hazardous suit and gas mask, she asked where it was? I said I’m not telling you if I did I would not have one if I needed one. wink
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 05:28 PM

"Cover me, I am going in"!

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 06:22 PM

I met the girlfriend at the door when she arrived when I was wearing this.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 07:09 PM

Hey MnMan, do you like fishing? Lol
Posted By: coyotesoldier229

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 07:56 PM

What’s all the trophies for? Having the most mounts on two walls, lol. Nice suit, hope ya don’t really need it

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by coyotesoldier229
What’s all the trophies for? Having the most mounts on two walls, lol. Nice suit, hope ya don’t really need it

Fishing tournaments. Every wall in the house and basement is like that.
Posted By: MNCedar

Re: Safety First. - 03/21/20 10:54 PM

Nice mounts!
Posted By: coyotesoldier229

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by MnMan
Originally Posted by coyotesoldier229

Fishing tournaments. Every wall in the house and basement is like that.

Dang!! I wish I had more time to fish let alone fish tourneys. Cool Muskie mounts. I love fishing for them, we have a good population in our river system here and a few lakes. Still searching for that 50”. That top left one must be there or close.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 12:04 PM

Now I know who has been buying up all the mounts at garage sales.
Posted By: eric space

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 12:32 PM

I didn't know people could sell the fish they caught at tournaments! Must sell them cheap if you use your pelt check to buy them.
Only Kidding. Am going nuts here, they have us Q'ed cause the wife was exposed to someone who has the CV.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 01:21 PM

I wear this outfit these days whenever I get a visitor. Good thing we outdoors people already have most of the proper equipment.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

MOPP Level 4! Oh yea, this post is worthless without a better pic and story on that Buck on the wall!!!!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by 160user

laugh

What a room!!!

He's just getting ready to Wipe!!!

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 04:38 PM

There's a lot of truth to that. I do sometimes buy some taxidermy items to decorate with. Since my wife passed away and I retired, I started to decorate the house the way I wanted. I enjoy collecting and surrounding myself with this stuff. The fish mounts are mostly mine and my son's and some of the big bucks are my own but I do confess to being a bit of a hoarder and collector and do not ever claim to have harvested all that I have on display. If that sounds weird....so be it....criticize away. It is my hobby. I also collect many other things. I have to come to grips with the fact that I have become a hoarder and should clean out a few things so I still have room in the house and basement for necessary items like more fishing tackle and guns and mounts.

The only fish mount in that pic that I did not catch is the Lake Trout that I got at an estate sale for 42 bucks. It is a great mount and a bargain at that price so I just could not pass it up.

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 05:01 PM

I welcome visitors to take the "tour" of my personal museum but be prepared now a days to meet me dressed as you see above.
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 05:24 PM

I like! Collections like yours are still cheaper than an ex-wife or a drug habitat!
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 05:28 PM

What a hoot. Would love to walk into Woodman's grocery store in Eau Claire dressed like that.
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 05:28 PM

What a hoot. Would love to walk into Woodman's grocery store in Eau Claire dressed like that.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 07:54 PM

Why not go into the bank while you're at it ha ha

Nice collection of wall hangings !

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 08:45 PM

I had serious thoughts about wearing this outfit into the bank, grocery store and even thought about taking a walk down our road wearing it but was afraid I would either get arrested, get shot, or at least cause some kind of panic. I have decided against it now.

Re: Safety First. - 03/22/20 09:14 PM

I welcome visitors to take the "tour" of my personal museum but be prepared now a days to meet me dressed as you see above.

Oddly enough I am far more comfortable seeing you in that then I was the tiger striped speedo you were wearing the last time I stopped by.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 01:32 AM

Cabelas display has nothing on you. Looks nice.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 02:22 AM

I have that mask in tan but refuse to shave to use it , so a hermit I remain

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 02:57 AM

Oddly enough I am far more comfortable seeing you in that then I was the tiger striped speedo you were wearing the last time I stopped by.

Now I am offended since it seemed at the time that you were VERY comfortable with my tiger striped speedo and if I remember correctly you even wanted to borrow it.
Well,I am not going to fall for that trick again.
Posted By: jk

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 01:01 PM

Hay auction sales of mounts of fish and game go for less than $50 quite often. My good friend here bought a grizzle rug for $65 three years ago, his dog loves it.......jk

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 01:56 PM

MNMAN, that is simply not true! I never asked to borrow it. There is NO WAY I could fit into a small/short like you.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 02:33 PM

I'm not big on suits but I do dig your interior decorators work!
Posted By: run

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by 20scout
I like! Collections like yours are still cheaper than an ex-wife or a drug habitat!

What is a drug habitat?
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by run
Originally Posted by 20scout

What is a drug habitat?

a crack den ?
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Safety First. - 03/23/20 09:57 PM

I had serious thoughts about wearing this outfit into the bank, grocery store and even thought about taking a walk down our road wearing it but was afraid I would either get arrested, get shot, or at least cause some kind of panic. I have decided against it now.

In the right place may even get mugged for the outfit.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums