Home

Supporting our Sponsors

Posted By: Green Bay

Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:13 PM

Well, I have some time on my hands and I have been going through all my trapping supplies. Decided that I should get ready now for next year so called up F & T and placed an order.

Talked with the guy on the phone about how many businesses are going to go down over the next weeks, months and it is a double whammy for trap supply companies because of low fur prices.

Anyway, if you have some extra $$$$ it could do a world of good for those who support us.

Brian
Posted By: forestman3

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:16 PM

The question is will their even be a fur market next year?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by forestman3

Always ADC work or other markets just need to be creative is all.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by forestman3

I will trap even if there is not. It's not profitable for me anyway. I can work overtime every day of the week and every day off. I would make much more at 35$hr than trapping. It's fun time in the outdoors with my young boys teaching them we all become better outdoorsman. I will either hold my fur or have it tanned again and make value added products.

I'm lucky to not need the income and have the cash to spend to have tanned I know. But I won't sell them for today's price. Our time knowledge and investment is worth more than that.

If things get bad enough people may start wearing fur out of necessity not fashion.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:32 PM

I will trap don't have enough years left for the world to straighten out How much depends more on my health than anything else and yes I will spread some money around
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 05:44 PM

ttt
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 03/21/20 06:23 PM

You simply cannot go wrong with F&T Post. Their rapid response to ant question, concern, and last but not least order flat out spoils this trapper wannabe.

To be fair and balanced, I have also been super impressed when I ordered from Minnesota Trapline Products and WCS as well. We are blessed with some awesome companies that support us and I agree we should support then every chance we get.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 04/02/20 10:46 PM

I sent some money to Minnesota Trapline today because they have always been good to me too.
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Supporting our Sponsors - 04/02/20 11:47 PM

Placed a order the other day from F&T, had the quickest delivery yet from them, like stated all the trap suppliers have been great.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums