Home

I am legend movie

Posted By: nvwrangler

I am legend movie - 03/22/20 04:41 AM

Came home from work yesterday and my step kid was watching this movie , it hits a little close to home with all the panic and whats going on?
Posted By: 10bands

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 04:49 AM

Don't watch Outbreak.
Posted By: red mt

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by 10bands
Don't watch Outbreak.

Lol
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 05:37 AM

Or Contagion.
Posted By: coyotesoldier229

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 09:06 AM

Or Crazies, watched that the last week of February, wish I never had
Posted By: trapper20

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 11:27 AM

walking dead is on tonight. told the wife its our training video! told her the other night while sitting around the bonfire that killing a zombie is on my bucket list smile she laughed, then i told her she better not moan and stop breathing in her sleep cause i aint taking no chances-
Posted By: Carolina Foxer

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 11:34 AM

I don't care a bit about the rest of that movie, it doesn't freak me out. But the scene where his dog protects him, then becomes infected and he has to take care of business makes me bawl like a baby.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 12:08 PM

None are "close to home" The CDC ,WHO and the medical troll all say that 80% of the people who contract the "virus" won't even know they have it.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by bankrunner
Or Contagion.

This is a good movie under the current situation. Other than Damon in it. Started in China, came to America and people were dropping like flies.

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
None are "close to home" The CDC ,WHO and the medical troll all say that 80% of the people who contract the "virus" won't even know they have it.

Dude lighten up it was a funny
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 02:15 PM

Just watched "28 days later". Virus, zombie movie. Wife was freaking out lol
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: I am legend movie - 03/22/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Carolina Foxer
I don't care a bit about the rest of that movie, it doesn't freak me out. But the scene where his dog protects him, then becomes infected and he has to take care of business makes me bawl like a baby.

You and me both I had a science class where the teacher let us watch this movie and at that part everyone was crying lol but we were in like 9nth grade
Posted By: River Birch

Re: I am legend movie - 03/28/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by coyotesoldier229
Or Crazies, watched that the last week of February, wish I never had

I should have heeded your warning!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I am legend movie - 03/28/20 11:13 PM

Contagion was excellent. Well done, and the science was accurate. Kinda based on the Nepah virus, which has a death rate over 50%.

Re: I am legend movie - 03/29/20 01:03 AM

My boss told me abour that movie this week he jas the same name as the character that causes it? John N.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I am legend movie - 03/29/20 01:43 AM

Just watched the stand by Stephen king and they come at night...they come at night is fairly vague about what happened but was very graphic at points.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums