Home

Chinese Biological attack

Posted By: jtg

Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:51 PM

Is it possible that the Wuhan virus be a Chinese Biological attack on us?
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:54 PM

Why throw something out to kill old people, not a lot of the service men and woman over 70.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:56 PM

it's enough to tank our economy...
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:56 PM

Trial run? I'll be back in a bit. I have to get my tin foil hat and iron my cape lol. Seriously though, it sure is possible imo.
Posted By: taser

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:57 PM

omg are freakin kidding me???? its come down to this
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:57 PM

No. No need to test it on their own first.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 09:58 PM

I think its possible this is something man made and escaped a research center/bioweapons lab. Maybe this wasnt the final form of a weapon but a stage of something that was meant to be super contagious...later they could splice in something that makes it very deadly to everyone.

It seems to be quite a coincidence that hong kong was full of protesters against the chinese govt and suddenly a month later the streets are empty.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:00 PM

I don't think they would need it, with all the liberal they could come over and beat us to death with fly swatters. JMO
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by jtg
Is it possible that the Wuhan virus be a Chinese Biological attack on us?

China owns us. Why would they kill us off?
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:12 PM

Just a test run for the boomers that will be putting a strain on things in the future!!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:13 PM

Of course it is.It came from China-DUH!

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

X2

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Fishdog One
Why throw something out to kill old people, not a lot of the service men and woman over 70.

Who has all the experiences of the past??? U want millennials calling the shots???
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:19 PM

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

lol
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:24 PM

the aliens that abducted me claim its bigfoot colluding with the russians to get trump reelected.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:28 PM

2 of Chinas biological warfare laboratories are in Wuhan, where this virus originated, draw your own conclusions.

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
the aliens that abducted me claim its bigfoot colluding with the russians to get trump reelected.

U knew better than to cross the border!!!

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
2 of Chinas biological warfare laboratories are in Hunan, where this virus originated, draw your own conclusions.

lol grin grin grin
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by amspoker

The only thing is they do believe in population control and with the African swine flu going through and destroying their sow herd they could eliminate their older non working members of society and hurt the U.S. with a virus that most people think its just a natural created probelm so the rest of the world doesn’t blame them.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:41 PM

Wouldn’t be the first time the Chicoms killed off massive numbers of their own people. Moa deliberately starved millions of rural Chinese.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:44 PM

I know for sure it happened Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa said so.

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:48 PM

[Linked Image]

And just like that they are out of stock...……...
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:48 PM

I don't believe this was an intentional attack. I do think that lots of governments are probably developing these kinds of weapons. If this virus is really as dangerous as we're being told, it's not something we've seen from mother nature before.

WWII was barely won by the allies. One of the big contributors to that victory was that everyone in allied countries was working around the clock at home to support the war effort. If the allies had been dealing with a major flu outbreak at the same time, that overwhelmed our medical system at home, we likely would have lost the war. I can imagine why such a weapon would be valuable during war. Develop the disease, come up with the vaccine - for your own people, and keep it on the shelf for WW3. I've thought about this before.

I wouldn't be shocked if someday something in development escapes before the vaccine is developed. I don't think this was it but if it was, we'll never know the truth.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:52 PM

who knows with the Chinese government at the helm..... they're known liars, remember all those Chinese people protesting in the streets merely weeks ago, and the government having no success in clearing the streets of protesters? well those streets are free and clear now. I sure wouldn't put it past them. they don't care if they kill their own people, they're over crowded anyways.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:57 PM

I heard this rumor from 2 other sources lately, wouldn't surprise me at all if true
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by trap master
who knows with the Chinese government at the helm..... they're known liars, remember all those Chinese people protesting in the streets merely weeks ago, and the government having no success in clearing the streets of protesters? well those streets are free and clear now. I sure wouldn't put it past them. they don't care if they kill their own people, they're over crowded anyways.

i remember a story my old ww2 pow told me.... the japanese were killing chinese 10 to 1 on the burma road... walter cronkite interviewed chan ki check and asked him what he was going to about the losses.... he replied no problem pretty soon no more japanese!!

might not have been cronkite... but a renouned reporter for that era

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 11:04 PM

The doctor in charged is missing in action. First we heard, it's nothing to worry about, the flu kills more people. My guess is something went bad wrong and when they could no longer control the virus, blamed it on a wet market. The first story is very seldom correct.

2 of Chinas biological warfare laboratories are in Wuhan, where this virus originated, draw your own conclusions.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/22/20 11:50 PM

I did not know that little nugget of information. knowing that I would say, if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd...well, you know the rest.
Posted By: MNCedar

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 12:12 AM

Joe Rogan did an excellent podcast with Michael Osterholm, an extremely qualified disease expert from the University of Minnesota. I actually saw the link on here. The guy is a literal expert on the coronavirus family.

If more Tman members would actually do a little research these coronavirus threads would be cut in half.

Osterholm describes that COVID-19 is far superior to anything humans could dream up. They explicitly discuss why COVID-19 is not a bioweapon. I also don't know why a U of M expert would be involved in an international cover-up, so at this point I tend to believe him.

They also discuss CWD.
Posted By: muddyriverdogz

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 12:15 AM

Why China ? why not your own government or some other entity ?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 12:47 AM

They have a lot of extra Chinamen there, the way they beat on their own people show's that people have little value in China.
Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:18 AM

My theory is the Democrats and/or the Russians colluded to release it. Biden don’t stand a chance and tanking the economy and killing some people certainly helps them. This fall when they start debates the media and the dems will start throwing how many people died in trump’s face, saying the blood is on his hands. The tanked economy is his doing.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by K9BeavCoon
My theory is the Democrats and/or the Russians colluded to release it. Biden don’t stand a chance and tanking the economy and killing some people certainly helps them. This fall when they start debates the media and the dems will start throwing how many people died in trump’s face, saying the blood is on his hands. The tanked economy is his doing.

It can’t see the Russians causing it. They would want trump to win
Posted By: Boco

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:30 AM

LOL^^^
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:43 AM

"Osterholm describes that COVID-19 is far superior to anything humans could dream up."
So MNCedar, you are saying that Osterholm is saying that its aliens?!
I knew it!
I knew that if I paid enough attention to knowledgeable folks like what you seem to think that you are, I would discover the real truth.
ALIENS.
Thank you for your patience with the likes of me, what, with my gross inattention to my surroundings during a pandemic and what not.

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
"Osterholm describes that COVID-19 is far superior to anything humans could dream up."
So MNCedar, you are saying that Osterholm is saying that its aliens?!
I knew it!
I knew that if I paid enough attention to knowledgeable folks like what you seem to think that you are, I would discover the real truth.
ALIENS.
Thank you for your patience with the likes of me, what, with my gross inattention to my surroundings during a pandemic and what not.

Back off

I'm saying he said in the podcast it is superior to a man-made weapon.

EDIT....Actually unless that was a joke....you're an idiot if you misunderstood what I said.

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:54 AM

It can’t see the Russians causing it. They would want trump to win[/quote]

Sure, that’s what the dems say. They say the Russians wanted to trump to win so America would fail. But America was thriving more than it ever did under Obama, that makes us a threat. They take down China and USA.
Posted By: muddyriverdogz

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 01:56 AM

And if Trump had not blown up a massive stock market bubble on debt the economy could have weathered it much better than the carnage that's about to take place .

Trump himself has said he likes being leveraged up on debt (that might have something to do with all those bankrupcy's)....So here you go !

Dow from 18,000 to 29,000 in 3 years. That couldn't possibly be a bubble could it ? And he called Obama's 18,000 and i quote "A big fat ugly bubble" but his 29,000 isn't.. What a joke ! 1929 here we come.

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by muddyriverdogz

And if Trump had not blown up a massive stock market bubble on debt the economy could have weathered it much better than the carnage that's about to take place .

Trump himself has said he likes being leveraged up on debt (that might have something to do with all those bankrupcy's)....So here you go !

Dow from 18,000 to 29,000 in 3 years. That couldn't possibly be a bubble could it ? And he called Obama's 18,000 and i quote "A big fat ugly bubble" but his 29,000 isn't.. What a joke ! 1929 here we come.

You could very well be right. I’m no economist. Won’t pretend to be. Still doesn’t prove my crazy conspiracy theory wrong. Could mean everyone knew there was the bubble and it just needed to be popped.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 04:44 AM

It is common for humans to need and want to blame others, as that removes much of the sense of responsibility and accountability for those who find fault in others and that leads to much less compliance of the suggestions that are being laid out to help for today and the future. China may very well been lax in alerting other nations, but that does not change the fact that little was done to get prepared when good information was shared back in miid-January. We are also hearing reports of under-reporting of cases either through poor communications or deliberate not stating the totals. We also have to remember that only weeks ago the administration was calling this a hoax which kept millions of Americans from taking any of this seriously at all or in fact probably rebelling against compliance with health officials. Since Watergate Americans have lost much respect for government and political leaders of any party and we have had several situations where incidents have occurred to continue that lack of trust. This situation is no different. I do believe that Americans have been wanting and willing to hear the truth be it good, bad or ugly but for some reason after almost 50 years of playing politics the way we have leaders just can't do the obvious or think citizens will over react and yes they do, not so much by the truth or straight talk but by the lack of facts, truth and openness. Secrets always hurt more than the truth, short and long term. We are now poised if this goes south to have significant economic impacts that could last up to a decade. If thousands of small businesses fail or millions of workers fail then starting from scratch is a much longer haul than rebooting what we have now.

Bryce
Posted By: proratman

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
it's enough to tank our economy...

Why would China want to tank our economy if we are one of their largest buyers of factory goods?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 11:12 AM

it was E.T.----------Eddie Torrez,the extra testicle

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 02:06 PM

The truth is no one knows the complete truth at this time. It's just Osterholm views and he is not ruling it out, just doubts it to be true. He is also trying to sell his book. What we do know is China is not our friend and terrorist and America’s enemies are taking notice. Here is another view and there are many other views on each side of the issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWT9RRzQpS8

Originally Posted by MNCedar
Joe Rogan did an excellent podcast with Michael Osterholm, an extremely qualified disease expert from the University of Minnesota. I actually saw the link on here. The guy is a literal expert on the coronavirus family.

If more Tman members would actually do a little research these coronavirus threads would be cut in half.

Osterholm describes that COVID-19 is far superior to anything humans could dream up. They explicitly discuss why COVID-19 is not a bioweapon. I also don't know why a U of M expert would be involved in an international cover-up, so at this point I tend to believe him.

They also discuss CWD.

Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 03:28 PM

I would believe a Democrat far left of course could be behind it ! LOL

Re: Chinese Biological attack - 03/23/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by jtg
The truth is no one knows the complete truth at this time. It's just Osterholm views and he is not ruling it out, just doubts it to be true. He is also trying to sell his book. What we do know is China is not our friend and terrorist and America’s enemies are taking notice. Here is another view and there are many other views on each side of the issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWT9RRzQpS8

Originally Posted by MNCedar

They also discuss CWD.

I appreciate that you acknowledge that there are many views on each side of the issue and that no one knows the truth. That is a great way to put it and also very fair.

I watched the entire link you posted and find it hard to take seriously, but that is just my opinion. All journalism has a slant to it, and this channel is not exception.

Osterholm's book on bioterror in the US was released 20 years ago...I don't think he was trying too hard to sell that one. He presented a much better case, discussed things from a scientific perspective, etc. I'm going to side (at least for now) with a Minnesota boy who is a fairly recognized disease expert. That's just my opinion

The first minutes of this podcast are good. If anyone is interested, at 19:30 Osterholm directly discusses why, based on his career, COVID-19 is likely not a weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw
© 2024 Trapperman Forums