Home

FHA Pickups MN SD NE

Posted By: Trapper Pete

FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/23/20 02:32 PM

FHA will be running pickups as scheduled in South Dakota and Northern Nebraska. The April Minnesota route is postponed but we are planning on running the May route as scheduled if the corona virus is under control. MN shippers are welcome to ship fur to an agent or the Wisconsin facility. I am receiving fur at my shop this week for the May-June auction. After this week fur will go on the next auction available. We are all doing the best we can making difficult decisions right now. If you are planning on using a Minnesota drop point please call that person first to be sure that they are OK with visitors. Take care and stay safe!

Pete
Posted By: The Beav

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/23/20 04:23 PM

So Is the border going to be open so that fur can actually get to the auction? I'm hearing It has been closed until further notice.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/23/20 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
So Is the border going to be open so that fur can actually get to the auction? I'm hearing It has been closed until further notice.

Commercial trucks still can go through beav from what I have read. LLL
Posted By: cohunt

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/23/20 10:35 PM

Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/23/20 11:22 PM

Pete I don't know if many people were trapping in this area late winter, so the pick ups might have been slim. Might see you at Dewey's in May if I can get at the spring beaver soon.
Posted By: Trapper Pete

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/24/20 01:52 AM

Lets hope all is well for the May pickup!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/28/20 07:16 PM

Pete, whatcha doing in Ne, that's suposed to be my area?
Posted By: trapperrev

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 03/30/20 08:31 PM

Lee, I think he just ducks down into Ainsworth, O'Neill, Plainview and Randolph. The rest is yours. Speaking of which, are you heading north anytime soon?
Posted By: Bmattison

Re: FHA Pickups MN SD NE - 04/01/20 04:53 PM

Their website says they have stopped the routes. So are they stilling picking up fur?
Thanks
© 2024 Trapperman Forums