Home

Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll

Posted By: AntiGov

Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 12:53 AM

These people must be the " snowflakes " of america

Thousands die everyday from other causes .........in fact i wouldnt be surprised if more people die from corona stress than the virus itself
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 12:59 AM

Just imagine, the kids that will still be alive at the end of the school year because they didn't die driving to school. And all of the people who won't kill anyone on the way home from the bar. All of these things will amount to a huge life saving event for younger folks! Heck, if Bernie could hang on for another 5 years, he might win!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:01 AM

It’s relentless never ending with a lot of bickering must remind them of when their parents got divorced. No joke
Posted By: Boco

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:35 AM

It has already driven a few on here over the edge.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
It has already driven a few on here over the edge.

grin
Posted By: Art S

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:41 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:42 AM

Nice ^^^^^^^^
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:44 AM

Not sure about death, but this homeschooling thing is for the birds! So far one child suspended and the teacher fired for drinking on the job!

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Not sure about death, but this homeschooling thing is for the birds! So far one child suspended and the teacher fired for drinking on the job!

Nice !! grin
Posted By: Finster

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:48 AM

Yup, it's easy to get caught up in the hype. I have even found myself astray now and again. My wife I have to bring back down to reality every few days. I think the main problem is that we cannot get real news with real facts. It's either the end of the world or nothing to worry about. Regardless, it's a darn shame that the media would put the public in such a position. Like I always tell my wife and others, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. It's all you can do.
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 01:52 AM

The cat is out of the bag! Yep. Now everybody knows, if you crawl in a hole and don't do anything but eat breathe and simply exist without risk. There's a real good chance you're going to live!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Originally Posted by Wanna Be

Nice !! grin

That was good.

It's driving me crazy. I had go see my human resources gal this morning to be issued a permit to drive should the governor declare a state of emergency. A permit to drive to work. I work in an industry the government considers essential so I get a pass...literally. This is insanity.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 02:08 AM

Its gonna look like Northern Ireland in the early 70's.
The pass checkers there were very nervous.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 02:20 AM

Their efforts to keep people from killing one another hasn't born a lot of fruit. Would mass extinction be such a bad thing?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Cv 19 anxiety taking mental health toll - 03/24/20 02:37 AM

Looks like NY and the West coast might be hot spots before it’s all over.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums