Home

Deer Jump Off Bridge

Posted By: Scout1

Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:15 AM

[Linked Image]
This happened this morning sometime near my house. I had drove under bridge earlier in the morning. I didn't take pic, but was told the 6 deer ran on bridge and were spooked by oncoming traffic and jumped. As you can see, one hadn't lost its antlers yet.
Posted By: TrapperCarl78

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:17 AM

Lotta of backstrap laying there
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:19 AM

very minimal meat damage on those.

shame they are going to probably go to waste.
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:21 AM

I bet The homeless guy living under the bridge was like Very happy lol

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by NE Wildlife

I bet he threw his bottle of gripple away when it started raining deer!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 02:27 AM

Dasher, Dancer,Comet, Cupid Donner and Blitzen
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by NE Wildlife

I wouldn't be so sure he knows what to do with them and they would likely spoil before he could process them.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 03:11 AM

Crazy
Posted By: Mike C

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 03:19 AM

Same thing happened here about 15 years ago. About 10 of them jumped off a bridge that spans a river and fell about 100 feet.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 03:56 AM

Do you know the person who took that photo? To me, it looks staged; no blood anywhere (should at least be bleeding out of some of their mouths), all of them in nice order instead of flopped around, no obvious major busted legs. Such things may happen, it may have happened today in your location, but it looks staged, sorry...
Posted By: DWC

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 05:04 AM

Ill never forget heading home one night in high school and came across a doe on the bridge over the river. I almost came to a stop, she jumped over the bridge. Not sure if she made it or not. That would scare the crap out of me if i was catfishing in my boat some night and a deer landed in my boat. I still poo a little whem the flyin carp jump in when its dark!

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Do you know the person who took that photo? To me, it looks staged; no blood anywhere (should at least be bleeding out of some of their mouths), all of them in nice order instead of flopped around, no obvious major busted legs. Such things may happen, it may have happened today in your location, but it looks staged, sorry...

I do not know who took it. my wife's co-worker drove through while the deer were laying there. That's the bridge I drive under every morning.
Posted By: Animals Only

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 12:25 PM

They may have been moved into one lane to allow traffic to pass.
Posted By: beachcomber13

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 12:32 PM

Actually, there are two deer with antlers, ones a spike. Although I don't see any blood there does appear to be quite a bit of saliva in front of the one doe's nose.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Deer Jump Off Bridge - 03/25/20 01:11 PM

I saw that pic several months ago on the internet...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums