Home

Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area

Posted By: Macthediver

Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 02:16 PM

Seen as the other numbers post went a bit side ways and was more about national numbers anyway...
I'm kind of curios what numbers people are hearing out there..I know we all live in places with higher or lower populations right down to county level..Maybe a area that is travel hub of sort..
I haven't been following all the numbers by country or even by national level. I have though been watching our local numbers.
I'm in a fairly populated county/city as far as our state goes and we have to major hospitals here..So it don't surprise me we have covid-19 here now locally..
Every day now county health Dept. along with a rep from each hospital been doing an update on number of people infected.
Yesterdays update had our county go from 10 to 12. They also said two case of the 12 were deemed exposure by community contact.. Meaning they had track where the patients had travel recently and could not determine where they were exposed.

So are you others being updated at a local level?? just state level?
Our number here as of yesterday afternoon 3/25/20 was 12. with none hospitalized all are in home quarantine.
Please If we could? can we keep this just a state or county number to date.
I don't care what is happening in Bulgaria.

Mac
Posted By: Squash

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 02:28 PM

I live in northern NY State, not the city. My county has 0 cases. The county to the south has 12, to the north 2 and 1, to the east 3, and to the west less than 10. Most counties in the Adirondacks have less than 5 cases, and one has 0. As of yesterday of NY’s 62 counties somewhere around 10 had 0 cases.

IMO,Most cases in northern NY are a result of world travelers and snowbirds returning home, NYC and Long Islanders and others from hot zones going to their summer/recreational homes in the north, and the correctional system moving exposed or infected inmates from downstate to upstate prisons.
Posted By: run

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 02:31 PM

Virginia has 11 dead. Probably out of date.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 03:20 PM

I've heard of two cases here. One is someone that came back from Europe with it and the other works at a kosher chicken plant. Figured one of the Rabi's drug it here from N.Y.C.
Posted By: corky

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 03:26 PM

First one in Vilas County yesterday. 56 year old male recently returned from out of state travel. I guess the newspaper didn't want to say FIB. LOL Nothing in Oneida County yet. Douglas County just went to 4. A friend from there believes they are students recently returning from Spring Break. That is an unverified rumor in a small town but he has seen nothing official.
Posted By: BigBlackBirds

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 03:32 PM

I'm going to round the numbers a bit as they keep changing and I keep getting this stuff every hour on the hour so it starts to become tedious.

For Michigan we started with just a couple of cases maybe 7-10 days back. Now we are adding about 500 cases a day--combination of wider testing and general spread. I'd speculate that number continues to climb daily mainly from spread now as they are being more strict on testing (at least in the last couple days and unless more resources become available) I believe the state total is just a few shy of 2300 as of yesterday, the updated numbers wont come out until this afternoon. Of those I recall over 700 are in the city of Detroit and thought heard as far as US cities go it is one of hardest hit. Seems odd as that's not a very big area and didnt think it had that much travel in or out but somehow it seems to have set up shop there. The counties like Wayne and Macomb surrounding Detroit are the next highest area but that entire metro area is large with big airport and substantial population many of which have immediate family ties to europe and middle east so not really that shocking. The big hospital systems in that part of the state are basically at capacity and have been looking for other facilities to take overflow. After that, most of the other counties in lower peninsula only have a case or two with some blimps around other areas like Grand Rapids, etc. Not sure about the UP now, for awhile it didnt have any but that likely has changed especially as people from down state fled there trying to get away from it. The area of a couple counties right around me has 25+ cases. Think my county only has 2 but county where work has nearly 20 and the testing for at least a couple of those cases was done in my workplace so i'm probably a little closer to it than most
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 03:35 PM

31 known cases so far. All started out travel related but that is changing now.
Posted By: frank1969

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 03:57 PM

One in my county hear in Western PA
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:00 PM

COVID MAP

This is a neat map. It takes a little while to load sometimes. You just zoom in to your locale.
I'm not sure how often it's updated.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:02 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:15 PM

5 in the county that I live in. It’s Lancaster county S.C. I heard all 5 were traveling related. I work in union county N.C. There’s 12 there.
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:20 PM

8 here now
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:25 PM

First case in our county yesterday. Now up to 4. 1 in the town I live and work in of under 1,000 people. From what I am seeing a ton of people aren't paying much attention to the social distancing suggestions. I fear it will get really bad here in another week or two.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:25 PM

here is a map https://www.theguardian.com/world/n...ap-of-the-us-latest-cases-state-by-state
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 04:35 PM

MS was the second to the last state to report the first case. Since then, we now have 485 cases and 5 deaths. Confirmed the first 3 cases in our county yesterday.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 05:11 PM

Total Confirmed

Active Cases

Recovered

Total Deaths

Posted By: whartonrattrappe

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
I live in northern NY State, not the city. My county has 0 cases. The county to the south has 12, to the north 2 and 1, to the east 3, and to the west less than 10. Most counties in the Adirondacks have less than 5 cases, and one has 0. As of yesterday of NY’s 62 counties somewhere around 10 had 0 cases.

IMO,Most cases in northern NY are a result of world travelers and snowbirds returning home, NYC and Long Islanders and others from hot zones going to their summer/recreational homes in the north, and the correctional system moving exposed or infected inmates from downstate to upstate prisons.

Squash, I believe you are correct. Many downstate people who have second homes are here. And here in Otsego/Chenango counties many people are sick, just not sick enough to get the test, as they are only testing people who need hospitalization. Many, many people under quarantine that have not been tested and will not be tested unless they require hospitalization. As a matter of fact they have shut down all the popup testing sites they opened a couple weeks ago.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 06:59 PM

None in my town or county. 3 in the city I work in. 34 in the state, no deaths.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 07:13 PM

57 in my county most tied to travel or known patients

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 07:19 PM

Deaths just reported to be just over 1,000 not sure how that adds up with the way the States are reporting it?
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:04 PM

335 cases
3 deaths
41 in the hospital
Posted By: rex123

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:11 PM

198 cases 5 dead.
Posted By: mushfoot

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:22 PM

5 in my county 1 death in nh
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:25 PM

1 confirmed case in franklin county ks
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:33 PM

PA- 1687 cases , 16 deaths

Mifflin county. 0 cases, 0 deaths
Posted By: warrior

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 08:36 PM

1525 cases 47 deaths.
Most traced to large church gatherings.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 09:14 PM

0 in Carter county TN where I live but every surrounding county had at least one

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 09:32 PM

The LP delivery guy showed up today I was going to go talk with him, then I thought naw and sat back down I let him put the bill in the door no reason to poke the bear if you don’t need to.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 09:35 PM

Just got news a former classmate and his fiancée have it and are in the ICU. He is a fairly healthy 25 year old.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 10:52 PM

0 here in Aroostook county with no deaths so far here in Maine.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 11:28 PM

3 in the U P .
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 11:40 PM

None in my county, surrounding counties have some. 1 death in Iowa - older guy who fit the high risk category.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/26/20 11:47 PM

None in my county, 2 deaths in Mn.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 01:12 AM

The numbers aren't even valid anymore as most places quit testing...or they have such a history of false negatives. Locally they won't even test unless you're admitted into the hospital. Mayo is still testing, however.

Also been said they believe "hundreds of thousands have already had it without any symptoms". So there ya go.
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 01:29 AM

I don't think any in Arenac County were my home is. Only one in Iosco County were I work. We shut PcsOutdoors down till April 13, 2020 per Governors Order. I still had to go to work for Aerospace & Medical Production side of the business. We were just getting ready to launch a full line of made in the USA Ausable stretchers when our Governor announced stay at home order. Hope everyone stays home or goes fishing away from other folks.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 01:32 AM

A short time ago I heard a awful rumor or 91 confirmed cases of Convid-19 which if I remember correctly yesterday it was just 48 ?

I had a Dr's appt today and was told to go home and be super careful and wash my hands and face often oh the joys of surviving throat cancer and now have a depleted immune system !
Stay Safe out there even if you don't want to !
Allan
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:05 AM

Over 1000 cases
21 dead

NYC people go home !!!!!!
Take the virus back with you mad

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:14 AM

Yesterday 3/26/20

State said 704

with 8 dead

Our county 14

Mac
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:38 AM

One confirmed case in Juniata County as of 3/26.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Deaths just reported to be just over 1,000 not sure how that adds up with the way the States are reporting it?

First two cases in our county announced yesterday. Both said to be travel related.

Law Dog, our youngest daughter is a traveling nurse. She just arrived in your state (Rapid City) yesterday on her new assignment.
Our oldest daughter is a transplant nurse in Knoxville who believes she may have already had COVID-19 prior to testing.
Our middle daughter is a pulmonary therapist in Fort Worth, TX and they are gearing up for what may come at them.

Stay healthy and safe y'all.
Blessings
Mark

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:52 AM

The Franklin County Public Health Department has identified Franklin County’s second positive COVID-19 case. The individual is an employee at American Eagle Outfitters Distribution Center (AEO DC) in Ottawa.

Well we have 2 now. County has about 22,000 for a population. That warehouse is big. Employs several hundred people. They don't all live in this county. County issued a stay at home order yesterday which is what most are doing anyway unless they are working. I went fishing yesterday and did not get arrested. Big warehouse like that some more flu is bound to show up. I'm still not convinced we would not be better off to tell those most at risk to self quarantine for awhile.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:53 AM

None here
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 07:44 PM

Bigger town close to me. All sorts it. I got go shopping after work tonite there to Walmart, almost scared to, if get it, 3 out 100 chance death ? 1 in 5 of hospitsl ? Govener sat that probly fall off or stabilize next week, I doubt it, i say quadruple or more
Posted By: Alex the dog

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 07:52 PM

So far Manitowoc County WI where I live has zero reported cases from the approximate 80,000 residents.

Dave

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 08:07 PM

Up to 3 in my town of under 1000. Kids of 2 of the positives were out playing with a couple other families yesterday so that number will be growing soon.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/27/20 11:25 PM

Montana state wide we're now at 108 confirmed cases and sadly one person passed away from covid-19

Enjoy your day and Stay Safe out there even if you don't want to !
Allan

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:42 AM

First death in Maine.A 80 year old man
Posted By: Marty

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 01:42 AM

4 dead in Kansas so far.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Cragar
Over 1000 cases
21 dead

Update -
27 dead , 1291 confirmed cases

It's gathering steam here. I would not doubt these numbers double in a week or even less.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 04:06 AM

Active Cases

Recovered

Total Deaths

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 04:33 AM

Can u catch it if person show no symptoms ?
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 06:58 AM

Yes. You can be contagious up to 14 days before showing any symptoms at all.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 11:09 AM

Nebraska just reported the first death yesterday in Grand Island.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 11:19 AM

Covid -19 cases as of 3/27/20

State WI reporting 842 cases

15 deaths

My county LaCrosse is at 18 cases now, no deaths

If I look at the map of counties reporting it seems to be along I-90 and I-94 corridors??

Mac
Posted By: gillbilly

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:02 PM

100 or so cases here in Dane cty. Amazes me the number of people out and about, seems like business as usual.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:10 PM

Still corona free here in Lafayette co.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver

15 deaths

If I look at the map of counties reporting it seems to be along I-90 and I-94 corridors??

Mac

Seems to me that Cities without colleges are faring much better than those with them.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:27 PM

Stay safe. I honestly.think my coworkers and I were exposed about the end of January.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:32 PM

Last I heard a bit over 300 statewide, 3 deaths, and zero here in my county.
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:37 PM

One case reported here in Dunn County.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Originally Posted by Macthediver

15 deaths

Mac

Seems to me that Cities without colleges are faring much better than those with them.

Pretty sure they said on news some of the newest cases in Dane county. Were kids returning from spring break..
So there ya go.

We have 3 big schools here and two major hospitals.

Mac
Posted By: Coyote Clayton

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 01:14 PM

One new case in Sheridan Wyoming yesterday. The previous four are out of quarantine.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 01:34 PM

Supposedly Italy is having 900 deaths daily and Spain is 800 deaths daily.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 02:33 PM

3 total in Iowa. All high risk. Deaths, that is.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 02:35 PM

As of 3-28-20 3,657 in Mi.
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 02:41 PM

It's estimated there are about four times as many infections as there are confirmed infected

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Poorcoon
It's estimated there are about four times as many infections as there are confirmed infected

Do you have a source for that? I can't find it. I would have thought that the number would be much higher.
Thanks

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:14 PM

So it possible I or someone else had cough, or bad cold like symptoms an had it? Can u get it twice? Your body immune system overcome cold when get over it. U never can get that cold again, next cold is different , your body build up immunity over each kind viris, stay in u, unless different strains of covid. Some more stronger, there say that if infected person was in room, an leave. The viris float in air for hours, there gone, u go in room, breathe in viris a n u got it ? I can see why shut factory's down, good idea. But disaster for economy

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220
So it possible I or someone else had cough, or bad cold like symptoms an had it? Can u get it twice? Your body immune system overcome cold when get over it. U never can get that cold again, next cold is different , your body build up immunity over each kind viris, stay in u, unless different strains of covid. Some more stronger, there say that if infected person was in room, an leave. The viris float in air for hours, there gone, u go in room, breathe in viris a n u got it ? I can see why shut factory's down, good idea. But disaster for economy

Did you just have a coherent thought?

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:26 PM

That’s why I question how they get to a 1,000 deaths when most States are reporting 20 or less deaths.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:36 PM

Estimated by whom and based on what?
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Estimated by whom and based on what?

It's just word-of-mouth what a doctor friend of mine said. He said if you extrapolate from the Chinese computer model. You could come up with roughly four times as many infected as infected confirmed

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 06:30 PM

164 now in Dane cty. 90 between 20-44 y.o.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 06:35 PM

517 in NYC alone. Cali can't be far behind and Seattle is racking up the numbers.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 06:40 PM

517 out of 8.6 million does not sound especially awful to me

that is less than 1 in 16000 people
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 07:13 PM

My daughter was working in a clinic attached to a hospital this morning, said hospital fire doors closed, access in one entrance to hospital. The doors would go open at a fire. Also said the 70,80 and 90 year old people in Wisconsin have the lowest infection rates, because they stay HOME.
Posted By: muddyriverdogz

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 07:25 PM

Many cases have not been added yet but you can zoom in on any area you want on this link.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by muddyriverdogz
Many cases have not been added yet but you can zoom in on any area you want on this link.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

If'n ya don't gotta life, sheeesh.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 11:09 PM

Over 1000 cases
21 dead

Update -
27 dead , 1291 confirmed cases

It's gathering steam here. I would not doubt these numbers double in a week or even less.

2nd update
33 dead , 1524 cases

Of note , these 3 posts I made are 1 day apart each.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 11:22 PM

I imagine,like happened with hurricane Katrina,they will be finding corpses of people who succumbed to corona months after they passed.Older people living alone most likely.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/28/20 11:42 PM

64 new cases Iowa today, close 300 confirmed

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:00 AM

17 dead in Virginia.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:01 AM

Confirmed case about a mile down the road from me. Middle of nowhere alabama. Its been here for at least 2 weeks now.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:14 AM

1st one died in ND a couple days ago. He was 92 it seems like. In his 90's anyway. He refused a respirator. Said to save it for someone else.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
1st one died in ND a couple days ago. He was 92 it seems like. In his 90's anyway. He refused a respirator. Said to save it for someone else.

I would think most of us would say the same.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:17 AM

We have four confirmed in my city.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
MS was the second to the last state to report the first case. Since then, we now have 485 cases and 5 deaths. Confirmed the first 3 cases in our county yesterday.

Now 663 and 11 deaths.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 02:23 AM

Looks to me like the USA deaths total will go from 580 on 3/23 to 3000+ by 3/31. Basically doubling every 3 days. Hope that trend slows down quite a bit soon.
Posted By: Brett Thomas

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 05:08 AM

I'm working in naugatuck, Connecticut.. Roughly about 80 miles from NYC. 800sq mile county has 222 cases.
Trying to get tested before we travel home next sunday.

It is was a emergency ammonia system repair. Just myself and one other person from Nc working. Taking everything preventative measure we can. Our hotel only has 3 people staying , one person person floor .
All food and drinks are delivered to the hotel, we clean our own rooms, and only travel to job site and back.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 07:00 AM

Last I looked... 4 cases in my county. All 3 of the OK counties surrounding mine about the same.

Mike

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 11:38 AM

As of 3/28/20

State wide tested Negative 15232

State wide WI Confirmed Positive 989

My county (LaCrosse) 15 no deaths

State Wide Deaths 13

Mac

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 12:11 PM

2191 in US as of this morning, up from 1800 something yesterday.
NYC is up from 517 to 672 this morning.
Seattle is at 136 this morning.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 12:18 PM

175 in Dane cty. Wi

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 12:19 PM

8.6 million people live in NYC. I honestly expected the number to be higher by now the way they live all jammed in on top each other. I suspect though most of them have good immune systems because of it.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
8.6 million people live in NYC. I honestly expected the number to be higher by now the way they live all jammed in on top each other. I suspect though most of them have good immune systems because of it.

That's deaths, not cases. I'm sure stats are skewed, but it's something to watch.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/29/20 10:59 PM

Data for my state :
3/26/20 - 21 dead , over 1000 confirmed cases
3/27/20 - 27 dead , 1291 cases
3/28/20 - 33 dead , 1524 cases
3/29/20 - 34 dead , 1993 cases

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 12:16 AM

My county-0

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 12:36 AM

Confirmed cases tonight is 161 and sadly two deaths .

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 02:15 PM

3/29/20

WI State wide 1112 confirmed

State wide 13 dead

My county LaCrosse, 15 confirmed no deaths

Mac

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 04:58 PM

Montana has 171 confirmed cases now and they sent the college students home so they can help spread it since most of the confirmed cases are in the college towns imagine that.
Allan

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 04:59 PM

Still zero here in Aroostook count.Now total of 3 dead here in Maine.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 05:26 PM

Cuomo just stated new York has had 1218 deaths. That's close to half of the whole United States.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 05:27 PM

Coromo
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 06:26 PM

1 case in my county now soon to be 100. 85 yr old woman just died 2 counties over. Its a sad state.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 07:41 PM

66,497 cases in New York State with 1,218 dead.

11 positive cases in my Jefferson County.

Last week we had two positive cases.

Lots of New York City people arriving
in our area as "virus refugees" to escape
NYC by going to their "Summer Homes"

and thereby spreading the virus to our
rural counties.

It's a mess.

w
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 08:07 PM

There are still only 2 known cases of Covid-19 reported in my rural county. The Ohio counties in an around the cities are the only counties with lots of cases.

Keith
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 09:13 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/30/20 10:17 PM

Data for my state :

3/30/20 - 36 dead , 2571 cases

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 01:24 AM

25 dead Virginia.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 02:53 AM

Two milestones today for Georgia passed 3000 cases and 100 dead.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 03:54 AM

84 new case today, 2 more dead. 400 some total, 4-6 dead. The govener dont wsnt to shut down, they need to bfore to late. Stop all non commercial traffic at borders keep out, deploy the guard , in few wks it going be to late. The govener really go look like crap, it be to late then, spread like wildfire

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 12:23 PM

3/30/20

State of WI total 1221 confirmed

State wide total deaths 14

My county LaCrosse total 16 confirmed 0 deaths

Of which doctors are saying 9 are considered recovered and no longer under quarantine.

Mac
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 02:42 PM

1st case in our county yesterday, actually in my town.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 03:34 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/us/coronavirus-funeral-albany-georgia.html

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 03:39 PM

Confirmed Cases
Active Cases
Total Recovered
Total Deaths

As of 3/31/2020

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 03:47 PM

Found out there are over 1,000 cases in Nursing Homes in NY. But, because of HIPPA , they will NOT identify which Nursing Homes have it. Won't even let Family members know if there is Coronavirus in the Nursing Home, unless the family member's relative is a resident in the Nursing Home, and that Resident catches it. If there is a person in the room next door , the people in the other rooms are not notified .

WHY should HIPPA take precedence over a communicable Virus that is now a Pandemic ?

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 05:21 PM

Montana now has 184 confirmed cases . Enjoy your day and Stay Safe out there !
Allan
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 05:29 PM

Still only 2 confirmed cases in my county. The number of cases went up 18% in Ohio, which is the lowest percent increase in 2 weeks. They are not doing much testing in Ohio.

I know one woman, who got tested twice, who lives in Montgomery County, Ohio. Her first test was negative. Her second test will likely be negative too. She's nice, but a hypochondriac and milking this for attention. She's got a lot of people mad at her.

Keith

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 05:40 PM

We just hit 100 cases here today still only 1 death so far. Our Governor rocks she is on the ball they ask her questions she answers them no problem she has been impressive during this.

Posted By: teepee2

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 06:59 PM

13 cases 1st death in my county today.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 09:41 PM

Data for my state :
3/31/20 - 69 dead , 3128 cases

Notes - there was 17 unreported CV deaths in the last two weeks that were not properly accounted for , hence today's spike.
Also , the bulk 50%-60% of these casualties are in my county. Nearest county in my state to NYC. My county has about 1mil population. Fairfield county, CT.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 03/31/20 09:52 PM

From 7pm yesterday to 12noon today 3012 to 3929. Over 900 new cases in one day. Even though that's mostly due to better and faster testing it's still scary.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/01/20 08:00 PM

Data for my state :

4/1/20 - 85 dead , 3557 cases

Sadly , they have also reported a 6 week old baby has died from the virus too. frown

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/01/20 08:25 PM

04/01/20

State wide confirmed 1,550 cases with 24 deaths reported

My county LaCrosse confirmed 19 cases no deaths reported

Mac
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/01/20 08:48 PM

As of yesterday, 525 cases in Idaho. The most cases in the Boise area and Sun Valley Ski resort area. Twelve cases in all of SE Idaho consisting of 14 counties. I hope it stays low in this region.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/01/20 09:41 PM

4/1/20

The Texas Department of State Health Services says as of Wednesday afternoon, 60 people have died statewide from COVID-19.

There are also 4,097 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Texas. 47,857 people have been tested.

135 of the 254 counties in Texas have reported cases.

The county I live in and 6 adjoining counties have no cases.
1 adjoining county has 9 reported cases in a city of 100,000+. I live over a hundred miles from that city.

Population density of my county is 2.7 people per square mile We are pretty well isolated from exposure.I have always said rural living has it's benefits.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 10:00 PM

Data for my state :

4/2/20 - 112 dead , 3824 cases

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 10:41 PM

643 confirmed, 12 dead. No stay at home order. Governor said it was unnecessary. So many deemed "essential" workers traveling back and forth it would be pointless.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 10:57 PM

Here in Montana there's 241 confirmed cases and still only a handful dead from it thank God.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 11:03 PM

3 cases in my county

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 11:08 PM

04/02/20

WI Stated wide confirmed cases 1730

WI State wide confirmed deaths 31

My county LaCrosse, confirmed 19

Mac

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/02/20 11:44 PM

Confirmed Cases

Active Cases

Total Recovered

Total Deaths

That is not counting the 2 cases that were brought to the Hospital today from my Town.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/03/20 12:00 AM

Idaho has 891 cases, 222 new cases today and 9 total deaths. My county, has 1 confirmed case.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/03/20 09:17 PM

Data for my state :

4/3/20 - 132 dead , 4914 cases

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/03/20 10:45 PM

1 in Aroostook county now.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/03/20 10:53 PM

3 in my county now and they are all in my small town of 4,000 people. All 3 attend the same church
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/03/20 11:02 PM

Pennsylvania 8,570 cases. 102 deaths.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/04/20 09:45 PM

Data for my state :

4/4/20 - 165 dead , 5276 cases
Posted By: Steve D

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/04/20 10:14 PM

Data for my state :

Cragar...this would probably be easier an may be more accurate. It is updated daily:
NY Corona Virus
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/04/20 10:17 PM

First one in Manitowoc County confirmed today.

Bryce
Posted By: rex123

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/04/20 10:52 PM

In ky 42 dead-917 cases.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/04/20 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Steve D
Data for my state :

Cragar...this would probably be easier an may be more accurate. It is updated daily:
NY Corona Virus

I don't live in NY. I'm in CT.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 12:43 AM

As of today for my County:

Confirmed Cases

Active Cases

Total Recovered

Total Deaths

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 12:49 AM

For some reason , these county numbers don't add up

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 12:53 AM

We are still at 0 and holding in Lafayette county. We have appeared to have hit our peak.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 02:43 AM

Scary times here , bulk of the numbers I have been posting are in my county , closest county to NYC. About 50% to 60% of my states numbers are in my county (Fairfield) 1mil population. There is already a bunch of deaths in my city (population 100k) Next town over has 12 deaths.
Just heard about a neighbor , 2 houses away is a confirmed case. I wish him well , but don't want to visit.

Just posting numbers so others on Tman can see how bad and how quickly this can evolve with high population density.
I have been avoiding fellow humans like the plague.

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 03:01 AM

6383 cases 210 dead

Re: Covid-19 numbers in your State/County/Area - 04/05/20 12:25 PM

04/04/20

State Of WI total confirmed cases 2,112
State wide deaths confirmed 56

My county LaCrosse confirmed cases 21
no deaths reported.

Mac