Home

Chinas low numbers

Posted By: Bigfoot

Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 03:54 PM

I was just thinking thats why they kicked the journalist out . Probably told the doctors there was to be no more cases of coronsvirus to be diagnosed nothing but comon flu . They will crow about how the communist system defeated the virus while the rest of the world flounders in a sea of coronavirus . No more to see here now go nack to work or else
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 04:27 PM

Yep , I heard a Chinese doctor from Wuhan living here in the USA say that any official reporting new cases would end up missing.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 04:35 PM

Seen a post on Facebook it said something about a 20 some percent drop in cellphone usage in China so take that for what it’s worth.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 04:36 PM

Heard they started a new medical clinic over there headed by the doctors named Duck, Dodge, Hide. grin
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 04:41 PM

Don't tell Desertambition those numbers from China aren't accurate. You'll shatter her world.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 04:46 PM

Lol
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 08:32 PM

The word from China (via a Chinese friend in China) is that 20% of those who recovered, in Wuhan, have relapsed. The k-12 kids there are still being taught electronically by Ipad type devices. In Yantai, where she teaches in a public college, they’ve been on lockdown for over 35-days. 760 million, twice-plus the population of the US have been on lock down for at least a month. It’s still spreading there but not like it was before the lockdown.

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Heard they started a new medical clinic over there headed by the doctors named Duck, Dodge, Hide. grin

You can contact their lawyers at the firm of , Wee, Cheetem and Howe. whistle
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 08:56 PM

The stooges are a classic. Reminds me of what's going on with Congress!! smile

Re: Chinas low numbers - 03/26/20 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
The stooges are a classic. Reminds me of what's going on with Congress!! smile

The bar is not lowered it’s on the ground today.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums