Home

Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 05:25 PM

Republican Gov. Brad Little of Idaho issued a state wide stay at home order and only essential businesses are allowed to stay open. Essential businesses, per Gov. Little, include gun stores and firearm related stores. How many democratic governors in this country that issued these same type of orders said firearm stores are considered an essential business.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 05:38 PM

Our democrat didn't and closed them.
As soon as it was challenged, he rescinded.

Guess he knew all along what be did was against the constitution!
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 05:40 PM

He's one of the first few Republican governors to issue a stay at home order. Most have been issued by Democrats.

I ordered a handgun from Palmetto State Armory last friday and at the time the website said shipping delays could be as long as 10-21 business days or longer for ffl items. Just the shipping confirmation email and I should have it in a few days. Not bad.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Our democrat didn't and closed them.
As soon as it was challenged, he rescinded.

Guess he knew all along what be did was against the constitution!

U beat me to it hippie!!! Ur quick
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 07:09 PM

He sat at the table next to mine at the ITA banquet the year before last. He’s actually not all that conservative. He just looks like it when compared to freaks in the other states.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 07:10 PM

A couple guys I know bought guns on gunbroker I was there when they came ( feed store FFL dealer) the guns came with a free roll of TP someone had a sense of humor.
Posted By: Desertambition

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 07:49 PM

Gun stores should stay open if you close gun stores there is an infringement on our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If more people had guns the world would be a safer place.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gov. Brad Little designates gun stores as essentia - 03/26/20 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Badgerman50
He sat at the table next to mine at the ITA banquet the year before last. He’s actually not all that conservative. He just looks like it when compared to freaks in the other states.

Maybe true but how many governors would attend a state trappers banquet?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums