Home

Time to Start remembering to lock your doors

Posted By: PineDoggin

Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:02 AM

My wife is super anal about locking her truck, well this ,morning she went out and found it unlocked and her center console open and $20 in work tips and 2 brand new pack of cigarettes' missing. Talk about getting the blood boiling.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:06 AM

Nothing worse than a thief. And if you shoot one you're the one that will wind up in trouble. Ain't right.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:06 AM

No consequences and its gonna get worse
Posted By: run

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:08 AM

Was there tp in the truck?

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by run
Was there tp in the truck?

It's funny I had my trapping truck farther up the drive way and my passenger door was unlocked , besides the gps on the floor I looked in the back seat and seen the pack of blue work towels still there I said they didn't go in this grin
Posted By: taser

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:22 AM

if any of you are up in my area..(heck even James)..come on in.door is never locked..beer in fridge

just clean up your boot marks or i'lll be blamed for it

smirk
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:25 AM

Kids.
No school , bored with nothing to do , no place to go , no friends to visit due to restrictions currently.

Wait till they get even more bored.

Kinda a good post , great reminder to lock up and keep an eye out.

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by taser
if any of you are up in my area..(heck even James)..come on in.door is never locked..beer in fridge

just clean up your boot marks or i'lll be blamed for it

smirk

That's how it use to be here, growing up we never locked the front door yet alone I never even had a key for it.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 12:19 PM

The longer the lockdown continues they more crime we will see. A segment of the population will resort to drugs (and alcohol) to counter the boredom. Money will be very tight so break ins and general thievery will rise. Social distancing will be ignored by this segment and by those selling to them. Ultimately it means there is a limited duration of effectiveness for the lockdown. I think the administration knows this and that is one reason for the push for a return to normal economic operations ASAP.

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 12:21 PM

You are right Ed. We can't do this forever.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 01:57 PM

Im afraid this is merely the beginning of this lockdown. Things are about to explode in rhe midwest i bet.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:04 PM

If the Police stop showing up for some calls maybe, “ I shot some joker braking into my house” will be one they won’t bother with in the future. LOL

Re: Time to Start remembering to lock your doors - 03/28/20 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
If the Police stop showing up for some calls maybe, “ I shot some joker braking into my house” will be one they won’t bother with in the future. LOL

We can only hope!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums