Home

Gun Shop was Closed??

Posted By: Macthediver

Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 03:21 PM

My son and I went by one of the local gun shop yesterday I noticed it was closed.. Son say yep heard they had to close for day or two to get caught up on back ground checks. Guess they had so many people buying guns system is over whelmed..
So why is it every time there is a social or political hiccup of some kind everyone runs out and buys guns?? Are they investing? hording? or new buyer?.
I have more guns an ammo now than I could use or carry if had to truly bug out on foot.. So I kinda don't get it other than maybe their an investment?

Mac
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 03:42 PM

Not sure why, but more guns in the hands of American citizens is a good thing.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 04:05 PM

Was that Bill Manures? Can't imagine Dan was closed.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 04:07 PM

It’s a feel good thing a balance of power for the mind for some.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 04:49 PM

Stopped at the local gun shop yesterday. Bought a tee shirt for my granddaughter. grin

Scored a 12 pack of TP at the grocery store too. Have plenty, but just incase the Girls decide to evacuate from the city. shocked

Charlie
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 04:53 PM

It's the Red Dawn crowd...Buy an AR or AK and a few 30 round mags.

Now I'm ready....Yeah right.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 05:01 PM

It's the Red Dawn crowd...Buy an AR or AK and a few 30 round mags Now I'm ready....Yeah right. .

At least they might get a few rounds off before they go down. Better to die with a gun in your hands than die on your knees begging for quarter when none will be given...
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
It's the Red Dawn crowd...Buy an AR or AK and a few 30 round mags Now I'm ready....Yeah right. .

At least they might get a few rounds off before they go down. Better to die with a gun in your hands than die on your knees begging for quarter when none will be given...

Amen.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
It's the Red Dawn crowd...Buy an AR or AK and a few 30 round mags.

Now I'm ready....Yeah right.

It's better that way. It mean's there'll be plenty of guns, ammo, and mags to pick up off their corpses.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 07:23 PM

Jeez what do u guys think is coming??
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 07:24 PM

I'm really good friends with a shop owner operator. I jokingly told him to only sell quality stuff I don't want to have to pick through the junk. On a more honest note. I think even Librals get it. This is a once in a lifetime situation. A lot of the country is out of work. Stock market going crazy. Worldwide issue. I think the reality of collapse is on their minds. Do I believe there will be such a situation? Absolutely not. I think America and Americans are better than that. I do think the possibility does exist in large metro cities should there be interruptions in goods and services. It could also happen if the predators feel they easily pick off the prey. Folks feel good about being able to protect them self. Even though that new gun is a false sense of security if they don't know how or when to use it. I'm of the mind that like all disasters we face we will band together, cling to God and our guns and get through this just fine. I pray every night for all those affected and those doing what they can to keep it all going. Then for humanity as a whole will be shown grace, courage and strength. just my 2 Cents.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 10:21 PM

Wolverines!!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
I'm really good friends with a shop owner operator. I jokingly told him to only sell quality stuff I don't want to have to pick through the junk. On a more honest note. I think even Librals get it. This is a once in a lifetime situation. A lot of the country is out of work. Stock market going crazy. Worldwide issue. I think the reality of collapse is on their minds. Do I believe there will be such a situation? Absolutely not. I think America and Americans are better than that. I do think the possibility does exist in large metro cities should there be interruptions in goods and services. It could also happen if the predators feel they easily pick off the prey. Folks feel good about being able to protect them self. Even though that new gun is a false sense of security if they don't know how or when to use it. I'm of the mind that like all disasters we face we will band together, cling to God and our guns and get through this just fine. I pray every night for all those affected and those doing what they can to keep it all going. Then for humanity as a whole will be shown grace, courage and strength. just my 2 Cents.

That's a good positive outlook. A great Christian attitude. My grandfather well I can hear him chastising me now "now come on that's not a good Christian attitude "

I don't have your faith in man. Be that the general population or the government. A small group of people sure. A large group no way. History shows what good and bad people and governments will due. I prefer to plan for and expect the worst while hoping for the best. The think is it is going to get bad. Much worse than we have ever seen. When I don't know. No man knows but it is written on what is to come.

I wish everyone having a hardships well and they are eased. I cant stand suffering. But come on look at the direction our country I'd going at full speed ahead. Churches marring same sex couples, people not sure what gender they are, killing over a million babies a year, Our general population has no longer has a common moral compass or any at all. God will give then over to a perverse mind.

God lets us go for a long time then he offers corrective actions.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Gun Shop was Closed?? - 03/28/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Wolverines!!

X2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums