Home

Dan Infalt

Posted By: Trapper Bo

Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 03:13 PM

Any of you Wisconsin fellers know him or follow his style of hunting? From youtube he seems to been around awhile and doesn’t conform to typical outdoor shows monetary driven format. Kind of refreshing to come across.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 03:16 PM

Yeah I like Dan, he has been there done that when it comes to whitetail hunting. He's a really good hunter but also really hard to watch on youtube. I get the feeling he's a lot better hunter than he is a communicator, but he has worked hard at helping others so I give him credit for that.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 03:56 PM

He’s ok. I think for a guy that calls himself the big buck serial killer then shoots a doe on the big public land challenge series was pretty weak.

I don’t think he’s any better than the next guy, actually he is a pretty poor shot from what I’ve seen on his videos.
But he does put the miles on and walks into areas most people wouldn’t go. So I’ll give him credit for that.

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 04:34 PM

I’ve been impressed with his knowledge on buck bedding. Has totally transformed the way I look at my hunting ground. I’m hunting the wrong spots, walking right past bedded bucks and mostly sitting around nighttime sign. Basically hunting like the typical guy who gets lucky every once in awhile.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 05:01 PM

Yup. I met him. Very genuine guy. I'm a member on his forum. Jurassic Park, if you knew him and his story, you would understand his taking of a doe. Your "pretty weak" comment doesn't hold water. Your a tool.

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 07:29 PM

It’s nice to see him explain “woodsmanship.” Seems so many of today’s “pros” have no idea what that means and definitely don’t try to teach its importance.

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/29/20 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
Yup. I met him. Very genuine guy. I'm a member on his forum. Jurassic Park, if you knew him and his story, you would understand his taking of a doe. Your "pretty weak" comment doesn't hold water. Your a tool.

He produces videos and I didn’t like one of them. That makes me a tool? Are you seriously the dumbest guy on here or what?
You obviously hold Dan on a high pedestal!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/30/20 02:40 AM

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZJzJy4YvwkhYEkRc7

Almost every deer in this photo was taken on high pressure public land.

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/30/20 03:03 AM

You have that pic framed on your wall don’t you?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/30/20 03:38 AM

Infalt may not be all that he seems to be.
Posted By: bass10

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/30/20 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
You have that pic framed on your wall don’t you?

Why are some people the way they are?
Posted By: bass10

Re: Dan Infalt - 03/30/20 10:54 AM

I like hearing anyone’s take on white tails. He knows what he knows and is willing to share it and doesn’t need to make $$ from it and he isn’t overly wealthy. My 22 year old fanatic son has sent him topos and he’s viewed and commented to him on advice and they have never met. Seems like a pretty good guy.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums