Posted By: Canvasback2

N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 05:29 PM

Found the last 9 in stock !! grin
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 05:39 PM

I have half a box in fur room, use them for dusty work and skinning coyotes
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 05:46 PM

I see where a MN State Trooper stopped a Doc for speeding the Trooper reminded the Doc how important he was and gave the Doc some masks from his own supply.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 05:51 PM

I heard they don't help on contracting the virus, and just keep the infected from spraying droplets?
Posted By: Yotegiter

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

There’s is several hundred military personnel down at the Jarvit center in Manhattan that are unprotected with a real shortage of masks. They are there for you and me. I just ask folks that aren’t providing a high risk service to please share or donate. Thanks
Posted By: TonawandaTrapper

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 06:34 PM

Shout out from Erie County NY (Buffalo). I have 4 N95 Masks, 10 Surgical and 4 Dusk Masks. Everyone thought I was crazy in January. Wife is due on April 8th. I am Assembling my Hospital Visit suit now.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by TonawandaTrapper
Shout out from Erie County NY (Buffalo). I have 4 N95 Masks, 10 Surgical and 4 Dusk Masks. Everyone thought I was crazy in January. Wife is due on April 8th. I am Assembling my Hospital Visit suit now.

Looks like they have a lot of cases of Coronavirus up around Amherst.
Posted By: elkantlers

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

Nice, Hopefully you will donate some of them to the medical professionals in your area rather than hoard them until this all passes.
Posted By: nramemb

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 07:44 PM

9 mask or 9 boxes?
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 07:54 PM

Ive got a couple boxes in my paint trailer, never use em.
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:07 PM

I have about 30 boxes of those at my office, and another 15 on there way. We got through 5-10 boxes a month. Our supplier is only selling them to their long term customers right now. Now the truth of why there was a shortage is out, thanks to the Vice President, medical facilities are having no problem getting them. I guess the FDA was only approving 1 our of 25 boxes for medical use when they are all exactly the same.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:10 PM

haven't considered home birth yet have you ?

might be an option
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:11 PM

I found my wife had some stashed in her crafts supplies.. She knew they were there and has been throwing me to the world without one..Think there maybe some evil a foot..

Mac
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:28 PM

Mac-Did she buy any extra life insurance on you recently?

Moosetrot
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:32 PM

My 2nd Grandson is due around the end of April. Son is worrying about not being able to take part in the birth. Grandpa is just worrying about everything right now.

My best to you and yours! Everything will be okay.

Moosetrot
Posted By: TonawandaTrapper

Re: N95 resperator score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/31/20 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

My 2nd Grandson is due around the end of April. Son is worrying about not being able to take part in the birth. Grandpa is just worrying about everything right now.

My best to you and yours! Everything will be okay.

Moosetrot

Thank you for the kind words. As of now they are letting spouses in. Praying that the baby is healthy and we can get out in 24hrs. It will make for a good story when shes older.

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

haven't considered home birth yet have you ?

might be an option

hahaha I tried convincing the wife... Almost got shot. I learned a new Pro tip, don't eat a pregnant woman's last muffin.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums