Home

Disappointed...

Posted By: Macthediver

Disappointed... - 04/02/20 01:38 PM

I'm really disappointed with my self and all the T-man crowd.. I've been pondering better ways to protect myself from this covid virus. I know there is the stay home thing and the hand washing, CDC recommendations.

I was really figuring by now some one here on T-man would have figured a hack for the Thermo-Cell..
Come on guys got to be something we can put in Thermo-Cell pad. Strap that baby on our belt and go to store shop like normal.

Mac
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 01:41 PM

Put a few drops of pure skunk essence on the thermocell- you'll have more than a 6 foot radius of social distancing LOL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by MikeTraps2
Put a few drops of pure skunk essence on the thermocell- you'll have more than a 6 foot radius of social distancing LOL

Excellent idea!!!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 01:55 PM

Tyvek suit.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 02:06 PM

pour a little gusto in it
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 02:08 PM

laugh
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 02:09 PM

I can say from experience that by just wearing a mask to the grocery store...people are very prone to keeping their distance. Folks were veering around me in the aisles. Might have to try your idea next, Mac!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 02:13 PM

I figure if I have to go out and I wear nothing but my speedo and huntin boots, I shouldn't have to worry about anyone getting to close. If anyone should I'll just holler BR549 I like mayonnaise. grin
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 02:21 PM

Just don't get kissed, spit on, or sneezed on you will be ok.
ALSO get a buggy from the parking lot ! The sunshine renders the virus harmless.
Posted By: poconobear

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 03:13 PM

All ya have to do is cough
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 03:23 PM

They are recommending we wear a scarf or bandanna over our mouth will help, think ill try it here later i gotta go to the bank. laugh
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
I can say from experience that by just wearing a mask to the grocery store...people are very prone to keeping their distance. Folks were veering around me in the aisles. Might have to try your idea next, Mac!

Moosetrot

We all have to wonder what kind of mask are you talking about?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 06:30 PM

Spray your face/shirt down with a water bottle before you go into the store and keep talking to yourself and say what every few seconds people won’t go near you, what what?
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by 20scout

Moosetrot

laugh laugh
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 06:32 PM

Moosetrot

Probably a Black, Shrouded, Skeletal, Grim Reaper mask.
and carrying a scythe or slingblade !! laugh

w
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 06:39 PM

another great use for essence mike In the past I've had private property where neighbors let their dogs run I noticed a good rub set with skunk (no trap) set up a week or two before trapping really helped for coyotes of course
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 07:04 PM

I like the way you think!
laugh
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Just don't get kissed, spit on, or sneezed on you will be ok.
ALSO get a buggy from the parking lot ! The sunshine renders the virus harmless.

that and the bleach I hose the cart down with

3 oz of bleach to 128 of water makes a lot of virus killing ammo (1/3 cup to a Gallon)
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 07:07 PM

Moosetrot

It's probably not the mask.....

It's the fact that the Packer thong is the only other thing he's wearing.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 07:10 PM

Moosetrot

Got a mental picture of Moosetrot clad only in mask and his famous green and gold thong pushing a shopping cart down the aisle. I think that would push 'em back a little further than 6 feet.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 07:10 PM

4-5 weeks ago I saw people wearing scarfs and face masks on nice warm 34 degree days , every time I saw one walking in I thought , cover look for cover they are going to get robbed.

and 5 weeks later people are just trying to avoid masked people entering stores and not worry about being robbed

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 09:30 PM

Moosetrot

It was a hockey goalie mask I wear while cutting wood. I was also carrying my chainsaw as I didn't want to leave it in the truck. People were acting like I was a madman or something! May also have had something to do with me wearing my green and gold thong for a year and a half straight. Prolly won't even need a ThermaCell this year.

Moosetrot
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 09:34 PM

i believe the mask is just the thong inside out.

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 09:46 PM

Yep.

Moosetrot
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Disappointed... - 04/02/20 09:48 PM

grin
Posted By: Birdman382

Re: Disappointed... - 04/03/20 02:55 AM

We went to grocery store on the time frame they said for old people, like I am old at 72. Well anyway never again as some of these old people stop there cart in the middle of the isle so you can not get around. My wife was not a happy camper. Lord have mercey move over to the side. I am a fast shopper, I know what I need and I get it and I am gone. Seems some of the prices are UP. Maybe if a person were to pass gas they would move aside.
Posted By: run

Re: Disappointed... - 04/03/20 11:00 AM

I have noticed prices are up as well. These days price is irrelevant on high demand items. The big question is do they have what you want/ need.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Disappointed... - 04/03/20 11:10 AM

Moosetrot

It was a hockey goalie mask I wear while cutting wood. I was also carrying my chainsaw as I didn't want to leave it in the truck. People were acting like I was a madman or something! May also have had something to do with me wearing my green and gold thong for a year and a half straight. Prolly won't even need a ThermaCell this year.

Moosetrot

It's not that your wearing your thong it's that ya let your tan line show..I bet that keeps people back more than chain saw..

If your shopping at the Holmen Festival.. Make sure you go by the meat department say high to my son. He can take your picture so I can post it..

Mac
© 2024 Trapperman Forums