Home

Moyles

Posted By: mad_mike

Moyles - 04/06/20 02:34 AM

Have any of you been able to contact Moyles last week? Left one VM and then tried again the next day and kept getting error message of call cannot be completed as dialed. The number called both times was the same, it is hyper linked on their site. Trying to pay on a invoice I received from them.
Posted By: Hankit

Re: Moyles - 04/06/20 02:53 AM

I sent them a shipment and got email notification Friday that they received it. But didn't talk to anyone on the phone
Posted By: 10bands

Re: Moyles - 04/06/20 04:41 AM

This reminded me to check the status on my recent order so while on the site I called the number for the heck of it. Got a voice mail saying front office people are working from home. Leave a message or email info@moyle.net and someone will get back to you. Number I called was (866) 826-3877.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Moyles - 04/06/20 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by 10bands
This reminded me to check the status on my recent order so while on the site I called the number for the heck of it. Got a voice mail saying front office people are working from home. Leave a message or email info@moyle.net and someone will get back to you. Number I called was (866) 826-3877.

That’s the same number I called. It very could well be a service provider issue with my mobile device.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Moyles - 04/06/20 07:56 AM

Emailed and got a response in 1/2 hour. Plant up and running. Everyone else in office working from home
© 2024 Trapperman Forums