Home

Fake Virus Numbers

Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 01:10 AM

Well the adjoining county East of me has it's first Covid 19 case according to the reporting stats.

The problem is, according to the County judge, that the person involved moved out of the county to a city 350 miles away in January. The person says he has not been back in the County since he left.
He has not changed his State identification to his new address during this time and therefore the County he left will remain reported as his residence and it will be recorded that way.

I also saw Fauci in an interview on Newsmax in January where he said the virus in China at that time would not reach the States and if it did the American people had nothing to be concerned about.
This is the same guy that was the reason everything shut down because of the virus two months later.

I don't believe anything coming out of the Government at this point.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 01:13 AM

So can you send me your check from them since you don't believe it? LLL
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
So can you send me your check from them? LLL

I won't get a check from them.
But if I did I would give it to someone who needs it.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 01:20 AM

I believe the checks will all be cashed. " we are all in this together "
Posted By: Marty

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:09 AM

This could be the greatest hoax ever.

I wonder what could be coming?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:19 AM

The numbers are probably actually higher if you take into account the misdiagnosis of pneumonia and flu this winter and the number of people that arent showing signs but do have the disease. The reaction to all this is more of the hoax than anything. Once one or more of the myriad of treatments get approved and into mass production, this will die down. Hopefully it doesnt mutate next fall.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

Locust....

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:24 AM

Kung flu infected locusts?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:27 AM

I’ll X2 that
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:29 AM

My moms mom lived here in ks during the dust bowl years. she talked about a grasshopper plague that I am sure now was locusts. Said they got in the house and ate holes in her curtains.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:33 AM

The reaction to all this is more of the hoax than anything.

Yep, the reason why splicing it's potential or mitigating its response furthers its expansion!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:34 AM

It's an election year..........plus they discovered something much better. Hysteria and panic and paranoia are at their fingertips.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:34 AM

I have a buddy who has every symptom minus fever, which i guess theyre saying you sometimes dont have. They wont test him because he hasnt traveled, apparently thats still a thing even though they say we have “significant” community spread. Im beginning to wonder if they dont wanna take the chance on testing negative people because the numbers wont be as scewed. To top it off, our governor issued the stay at home order she said ahe would NOT put on just a few days ago. Cant believe anything.

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:36 AM

0 deaths and 32 infected (tested +) in my county of 100,000. Today only so many people allowed in home depot at one time.....enter the east doors and exit the west doors.....I think same thing @ the grocery stores but ain't been there yet. Needed some stuff for essential activity @ home depot.....seeding a lawn..... laugh....yup, seeding a lawn for $ is essential. Cannot make this stuff up...

My mechanic's shop is painting the lifts today.....

Cops had some guy outside the grocery store surrounded today....well they were all 6-8' away from him.....just driving past so I do not know what was up, maybe he stole some TP? Maybe we can sell the cops some extra long catch poles?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:40 AM

Yeah I just cant figure it out. I checked the calendar as far forward as Oct and nuthin' LOL

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:41 AM

Hey if the cops try to red light me can I just gas it and claim social distancing on the back side if they ever catch up to me?
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
My moms mom lived here in ks during the dust bowl years. she talked about a grasshopper plague that I am sure now was locusts. Said they got in the house and ate holes in her curtains.

How can you be sure they weren't grasshoppers?...Not being disrespectful, just curious.

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 04:24 AM

I have always wondered the same thing.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 04:27 AM

because they asked.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by DWC
I have a buddy who has every symptom minus fever, which i guess theyre saying you sometimes dont have. They wont test him because he hasnt traveled, apparently thats still a thing even though they say we have “significant” community spread. Im beginning to wonder if they dont wanna take the chance on testing negative people because the numbers wont be as scewed. To top it off, our governor issued the stay at home order she said ahe would NOT put on just a few days ago. Cant believe anything.

Our state health department is only taking possible covid samples for inpatients showing symptoms right now. So a lot of our tests our going to other outside labs. We might be able to do our own testing in the next week or so as we have the machine, it just needs some additions for covid
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 10:08 AM

DWC I’d say the availability of testing is why they’re limiting who’s tested. It’s been that way here. I’m interested to see when the antigen tests roll out. We’ll have the ability here in the next 7-10 days from the pipeline. The number of people that have it and never even knew it will be interesting.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 10:12 AM

The new comet Atlas
Posted By: hippie

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 10:20 AM

The real numbers will be eye-opening IMO.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 11:12 AM

As of last night New York City claimed 3485 deaths of the US total of 10908. The cities outside NYC are also claiming hundreds so New York State could be claiming half of the total US deaths.
Coming from China, I'm surprised it didn't hit the west coast first and worst. Odd that New York City is so overrun.. Maybe because the city is broke and the Mayor wants money from the President that they hate?
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
As of last night New York City claimed 3485 deaths of the US total of 10908. The cities outside NYC are also claiming hundreds so New York State could be claiming half of the total US deaths.
Coming from China, I'm surprised it didn't hit the west coast first and worst. Odd that New York City is so overrun.. Maybe because the city is broke and the Mayor wants money from the President that they hate?

This is what happens when u stuff 28000 people in a sq. mile. Calif. people are more spread out. LA is only 7000/sq mi.

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 12:12 PM

ky_coyote_hunter, gramma always called cicadas, locusts. I doubt she knew the difference. I was grown before I found out cicadas were not locusts.

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 12:17 PM

Guess I was wrong. Found this. I guess it was a grasshopper plague. Seems like locusts went extinct in N. America around the turn of the last century

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/grasshoppers-bring-ruin-to-midwest
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Guess I was wrong. Found this. I guess it was a grasshopper plague. Seems like locusts went extinct in N. America around the turn of the last century

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/grasshoppers-bring-ruin-to-midwest

I can remember my Grandfather talking about grass hopper plagues in South Dakota, and as the article you referenced said, the sky was dark with them, and they ate everything.

Just hard to imagine an insect plague on that scale.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 03:11 PM

South Africa is having locust swarms eating everything in site.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 04:27 PM

Thus far 0.0013% of Wisconsinites have died from China virus (aka SARS-CoV-2, 2019-CoV, COVID-19, Corona, etc).

Pretty sure I had it in January. 25 days of coughing and feeling run over by a freight train. I'm usually the guy everyone is (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) at because the flu hit them for four days, but I was only sick for two. I never go to the doc and didn't for this. Just constantly used Ricola cough drops, Throat Coat and Breathe Easy herbal teas for three weeks.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 09:45 PM

I wonder how Red Green would approach this virus. You know, Homemade Cure!
Posted By: Dave Plueger

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/07/20 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Hey if the cops try to red light me can I just gas it and claim social distancing on the back side if they ever catch up to me?

A guy I know just started coughing out his window as the officer approached. Officer just yelled at him to slow down, and trotted back to his squad car!
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/08/20 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
DWC I’d say the availability of testing is why they’re limiting who’s tested. It’s been that way here. I’m interested to see when the antigen tests roll out. We’ll have the ability here in the next 7-10 days from the pipeline. The number of people that have it and never even knew it will be interesting.

Well there be mandatory testing or testing made easy when this happens ?

Re: Fake Virus Numbers - 04/08/20 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Plueger
Originally Posted by Leftlane

A guy I know just started coughing out his window as the officer approached. Officer just yelled at him to slow down, and trotted back to his squad car!

Muwahahaha! Coughing is the new boobies
© 2024 Trapperman Forums