Home

No more money for the WHO

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

No more money for the WHO - 04/07/20 11:44 PM

As per Lindsey Graham, US Senator, the U.S. will no longer give the World Health Organization money until they change leadership. Graham said the WHO has been in bed and shielded Communist China for too long. Also, the medical supply chain will return to the United States from China including manufacturing of antibiotics and medical personal protective equipment.
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/07/20 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
As per Lindsey Graham, US Senator, the U.S. will no longer give the World Health Organization money until they change leadership. Graham said the WHO has been in bed and shielded Communist China for too long. Also, the medical supply chain will return to the United States from China including manufacturing of antibiotics and medical personal protective equipment.

That's what I'm talking about!
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/07/20 11:53 PM

I will believe it when i see it. If this turns out to actually happen...well its a long time coming
Posted By: hippie

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/08/20 12:26 AM

We allowed too many businesses out of our umbrella, time to rein them back in.

MAGA
Posted By: Getting There

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/08/20 12:29 AM

Money talk and you know what walks. JMO
Posted By: Squash

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/08/20 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by The Possum Man
I will believe it when i see it. If this turns out to actually happen...well its a long time coming

X2
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/08/20 12:33 AM

Straight from the horses mouth.

Posted By: Catch22

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/08/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Squash
Originally Posted by The Possum Man

X2

X3. Getting rid of NATO and the UN would be a nice trifecta!
Posted By: 3togo

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 07:55 PM

I believe Graham said he was going to request that the committee he is on stop funding the W.H.O. Didn't 100% say it would happen.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 09:55 PM

WHO are you? WHO WHO ....WHO WHO
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

I'll not finish that with the live version since I don't want a permanent vacation.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Tommy can you hear me? Tommy I can hear you.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by 3togo
I believe Graham said he was going to request that the committee he is on stop funding the W.H.O. Didn't 100% say it would happen.

Trump said same.
Posted By: Marty

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

UN next, please.

The fight against globalization may get going pretty good after this....anything is possible. Trump has been pretty quiet about china.....and there is actually a lot to talk about there......
Posted By: white marlin

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 11:05 PM

I've spent a lot of money on (and lost a lot of hearing) from The Who...

Trump says "WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!!"
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 11:15 PM

Why on earth do we need a WHO?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/09/20 11:16 PM

so Horton can hear him!

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 02:33 AM

WHO is refusing to help Taiwan with this crisis. In fact, WHO isn’t even acknowledging Taiwan exists. A reporter asked one of the leaders of WHO why aren’t they assisting Taiwan, and the WHO leader smiled at the camera and didn’t say anything and kept mum during the questioning and then said thank you and went off the air. Apparently, another example how WHO is working for the Chinese government with our tax money supporting them.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 01:43 PM

The head of W.H.O. was put in place by China lobbying for his appointment. He is supportive towards China. China does not recognize Taiwan so WHO leader won't comment. Likes his job.
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 03:18 PM

We need to bail on all of those alphabet soup money sucking leaches. We also need to stop all foreign aid to other countries. Matter of fact, any candidate running for public office should be allowed to only spend $1000.00 on a campaign. If you look at how much all of those idiots spent on campaigns that had zero chance of going anywhere, It is appalling. The only reason any of these quagmire third world turd holes has anything is because some idiot in office here feels sorry for them. I don't. quit living like animals and go to work. If you live in a desert, then move to a river bottom and farm for your crops. If not then starve to death. America doesn't owe any country a darn thing. I don't pay taxes out of the wazoo for it to be sent to some suckhole third world or other incompetent leader. We have plenty of incompetent morons elected within our own boundaries.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 03:25 PM

Good post i'm tired of waiten for the "Magic Bus"

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 03:45 PM

I heard on Fox News that the USA donates 22% of WHO’s total funding and they are criticizing Trump and praising China?
Posted By: Boco

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 03:46 PM

Do you think countries like Russia,China and the USA compete to pump money into 3rd world countries, do it out of the goodness of their heart? lol.
It is done so when the resources of these poor countries is developed that the resources are made available to the country pumping in the money.
China and Russia would love the USA to pull out of the countries they are propping up right now-in fact they are working hard on it-especially in Saudi Arabia so they can replace the petrodollar with the petro yuan.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Do you think countries like Russia,China and the USA compete to pump money into 3rd world countries, do it out of the goodness of their heart? lol.
It is done so when the resources of these poor countries is developed that the resources are made available to the country pumping in the money.
China and Russia would love the USA to pull out of the countries they are propping up right now-in fact they are working hard on it-especially in Saudi Arabia so they can replace the petrodollar with the petro yuan.

mornin Hal

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 04:33 PM

let them have the suckholes. we stop exporting our oil and uranium to these turds along with other things then we could become self sufficient. We don't need them, they need us. Boco, If Canada wants to keep paying them that's fine and good. That's your money from up there. My money from my own labors I do not want supporting these ungrateful suction machines.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 05:28 PM

Gotta watch video Art S. put up.- where the virus came from!
Posted By: cfowler

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 06:05 PM

I’ll believe we’re getting out of the WHO when it happens. Once there’s new leadership, which the US approves of, we’ll send them the checks. The US can just add it to the other debt we can’t even afford to pay the interest on.

Re: No more money for the WHO - 04/10/20 06:36 PM

X2 CFowler
© 2024 Trapperman Forums