Home

Anti-body test

Posted By: YamaCat

Anti-body test - 04/11/20 07:17 PM

Just wondering if anyone on this site has had one of these tests or knows anyone that has had the test ? Or is it even available?
Posted By: Nate L

Re: Anti-body test - 04/11/20 07:39 PM

I have read that one has been developed. Fauci was saying they should start being available next week. My doctor was thinking they were still a month out from being readily available. I am anxious to get tested as I was sick over the past two weeks and just ended my 72 hours fever free two days ago which supposedly means I am over it. Would like to know what it was.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Anti-body test - 04/11/20 08:04 PM

I had a phone call with a Dr yesterday. My "checkup" didnt last long. Told him there was a chance I had this flu already could he do an antibody test. He said there was not one available yet they were still working on it. When I described how things were being done at the quarry I was hauling out of he told me to quit hauling there. I am going to work again Wednesday though out of that same place. Instead of sharing a computer and phone with 20 other people there will be a woman there to hand out tickets.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums