Home

MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI

Posted By: Bogmaster

MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:28 AM

Got a big laugh from what my wife just said. Nancy Pelosi was on the tv screen.My wife came in and said--I wish I could punch her in the face right through the TV screen.She then changed it a bit--she said she would have to use a broom stick,because she didn't want to dirty her hand.
Gotta love a feisty woman.LOL
Tom
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:33 AM

Id buy tickets to that tussle LOL
Posted By: Zim

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:36 AM

LOL Tom, my mother in law said awhile back that every time she sees our governor Tony Evers on tv she wishes a big ol' pie would come
out of nowhere and smack him in the face. Now when I see the pencil necked little twerp on tv I can't get that out of my mind.

Zim
Posted By: wr otis

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 03:04 AM

Fox was all over her the other day over the ice cream episode, apparently she likes 12 dollar a pint ice cream, which she keeps in a 25k freezer refrigerator , in her 7.5 million dollar shak.

Funny thing that she seems oblivious to the fact that she is obscenely self important.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 03:58 AM

I thought covid did people like her in ?

What gives ?

Maybe she is nastier than the covid .........

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 04:58 AM

Otis,those pints of ice cream were 14 bucks a pop. Must be awfil good.I get ours at aldi for under 5 bucks a gallon.
Pelosi is to evil to die from any virus.
Tom
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 08:18 AM

Even bad people die. She is aware of her age, 80 now. She won't live another 80. What should be of importance to her is what happens to her soul after that last heartbeat and breath. Not ice cream.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Otis,those pints of ice cream were 14 bucks a pop. Must be awfil good.I get ours at aldi for under 5 bucks a gallon.
Tom

No Tom your wrong Pelosi is a virus and a highly infectious one at that
Posted By: 3togo

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:25 PM

She just needs to disappear...…...along with her "brother" Chuckie.
Good friend of mine said to me years ago that the most dangerous place to be was between Chuck Schumer and a TV camera.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by nightlife
Tom

No Tom your wrong Pelosi is a virus and a highly infectious one at that

Where is the like button.....like....like...like....like. .like...like...you get the idea!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:56 PM

Got a big laugh from what my wife just said. Nancy Pelosi was on the tv screen.My wife came in and said--I wish I could punch her in the face right through the TV screen.She then changed it a bit--she said she would have to use a broom stick,because she didn't want to dirty her hand.
Tom

Thats Awesome
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 01:59 PM

Sounds like it might be a good idea for Tom to not make her mad.
Posted By: bodycount

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 02:31 PM

Nancy looks so youthful these days for being 80. No face wrinkles anymore, her hair is dark, she seems so happy and carefree. She eats expensive ice cream too. But she lives in a city where they poop on the sidewalks. But does Nancy care? No for she has a wall around her mansion and plenty of money for herself.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 04:29 PM

Tom

She could borrow Nancy's broom if she wasn't flying on it at the time. smile
Posted By: Actor

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 04:36 PM

Sounds like you got a good woman there Bogmaster.

Garry-

Re: MY WIFE VS. NANCY PELOSI - 04/21/20 07:17 PM

She has to be,to put up with me for over 45 years. No complaints when I did my beaver skinning in the dining room. No complaints when I hung my muskrat pelts from the ceiling in the hallway between the dining room and living rooms.No complaints when I spent money for hunting or trapping equipment.
When I went to trap in Mississippi a few years ago,her only question was--would I catch enough to make the house payment.Averaged over $120.00 on otter,so that was no problem.
I have been lucky in the Wife category.
Tom
© 2024 Trapperman Forums