Home

Election question?

Posted By: shanemoss

Election question? - 04/22/20 05:37 PM

Who actually does the work of campaigning....the ads, commercials and such? Everytime I check marketplace on fb, there is some kind of anti trump ad. Just saw one that may have been a song “the idiot tweets again, vote him out”? Every time I walk through the house, a commercial or talk show host is making fun of him? Why do I never hear or see the opposite?

I don’t know jack about politics at all. I try to catch debates to confirm but I usually use knowledgeable friends as my source of info. Lazy I know but more educated than on my own. I don’t watch tv, or the major social media’s at at. I have a fb account for marketplace with zero friends added. Just to buy. Only radio is in my shop and barn and all music. Am I only catching one side of it or the only side? I sure hope I only see one side.

Whoever is potus, they deserve respect (especially publicly) and support from the entire country imo. It’s crazy to see people that would gladly see and enable this country to fail just for spite. Well there’s my rant....just curious why I never see any positive info shoved in my face like the bs is? Carry on.......shane
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Election question? - 04/22/20 06:05 PM

SMDH @ you Shane.
You gotta pay more attention. If you disagreed with anything the last president did you were a racist.
Now if you agree with anything this president has done you are a racists.

Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out from under you racists slime bucket (sarcasm alert)
grin
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Election question? - 04/22/20 07:30 PM

Most media outlets are owned and controlled by the left, so you will mostly see left wing propaganda.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums