Home

Social Distancing

Posted By: WadeRyan

Social Distancing - 04/24/20 04:42 PM

Spent the better part of the morning checking them over. Few got hit by skunks apparently. All tuned and ready to fire now. The two dozen extreme juniors aren’t pictured because the coat is still holding strong and they’re all firing perfectly. Not a thing to change.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PA.Trapper

Re: Social Distancing - 04/24/20 04:54 PM

You have enough K9 traps you should just send those k9 extreme Jrs to me. Lol. I've been wanting to order some more anyway.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Social Distancing - 04/24/20 05:00 PM

So Doc, what're you going to do when fall comes back? My next project is going involve looking for big catfish in the Marais Des Cygne river with the antique boat motor and my 12 foot semi v I got back in shape. Waiting on the water to warm up a bit. Working a little up in KC . Lots of construction up there plenty of rock dirt and brush to haul. Got some 3 year old cow manure to haul also. Goes to a plant that sells those prepared bags of soil they sell in gardening centers. Raining today. So I am treating myself to a nice cigar and catching up on TMan doings.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Social Distancing - 04/24/20 05:17 PM

Danny, I’ll get the kids out fishing before too long. We stocked a pond on some of our ground three years ago. Things should be coming along nicely. The bluegill were big enough last year to give the kids a fun time and the catfish are getting close to eaters.

I usually work a lot during the summer when everyone wants vacation so I can take off 10 days to chase whatever I want in the fall. I’m hoping to travel out of state for the first time this year. See what I can do on the road.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums