Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:33 PM

Here's one of my leg.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:41 PM

That's gonna leave a mark.
Posted By: Pasadena

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:52 PM

What part of your leg? Wound looks pretty clean.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:52 PM

Did you take the picture? Looks like a nice clean cut.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:53 PM

Meh.... That will buff right out.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:54 PM

The heck did you do?!?!?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 10:56 PM

Ummm, that's going to leave a mark.
J/k- I hope it heals quickly that looks awful man
Posted By: adam m

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:01 PM

That's looking much better.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:13 PM

Yup!! That is gross!! Hope you heal up with no further complications. smile
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:22 PM

alright i'll admit to seein em over on chat earlier and didn't look this time cause once is enough.just wanted to tell ya get better and we are thinkin of ya.
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:26 PM

Hey yote, looks better than last time.... prayers sent...
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:31 PM

It does look better. So whats the plan now to get it to grow back together?
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:43 PM

Prayers continue here.

Charlie
Posted By: canebrake

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/24/20 11:49 PM

I was expecting a picture of Nancy Pelosi.
Posted By: gotya

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 12:03 AM

Tote, you got some splaining to do. That looks like it hurts, hope you have a speedy recovery. NOW what tf happened?
Posted By: Jc Fitzy

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 01:19 AM

I was stuffing my face of pizza and still opened the damned thread 🤢🤢🤢
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 01:26 AM

Looks like you had an infection, they take a long time to heal . Good luck
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 01:38 AM

Whoa, the hair on that leg does indeed gross me out, jesus! Hope the wound heals with no complications. # drifter loves hairy legs. Awesome and good luck
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 01:53 AM

Where is the Frist tread on the injury ? For some reason I can’t find it . I guess I don’t know how to search.
Posted By: hogwild

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 02:00 AM

Typical woman driver. Thats what happened.

All kidding aside, I hope you get better soon. And I never heard how exactly your accident happened?
Posted By: snowy

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by hogwild
Typical woman driver. Thats what happened.

All kidding aside, I hope you get better soon. And I never heard how exactly your accident happened?

^ Same here. WOW that looks like it hurts, hope you heal up soon.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 04:15 AM

Mmmm, meaty.
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 04:26 AM

That is always why you take a gun to a knife fight
Posted By: Marty

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 04:42 AM

Simply awesome.......gross as it gets.
Posted By: elkantlers

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 04:45 AM

Rub a little dirt on it, You will be fine.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Pasadena

Inner thigh just above the knee.

Originally Posted by Getting There

Yes, I took the picture today when the travelling nurse stopped by to change the dressing today. Forgot to take my phone in when I got the dressing changed for the first time on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by pcr2
alright i'll admit to seein em over on chat earlier and didn't look this time cause once is enough.just wanted to tell ya get better and we are thinkin of ya.

Not sure what you're talking about, as this pic has not been posted in chat or anywhere else before?

Originally Posted by rpmartin
Whoa, the hair on that leg does indeed gross me out, jesus! Hope the wound heals with no complications. # drifter loves hairy legs. Awesome and good luck

I'm sorry sir that I am not able to shave the hair under the tape that holds the dressing in my wound.

Originally Posted by danny clifton

It won't grow back together. The plan I guess is to let the flesh grow back as much as it will, and then use skin grafts to cover it. I'm gathering it will take several months or more.

Some people are asking still what happened. I had a car wreck, and got a simple gash on my leg. The Memphis hospital the ambulance took me to must have pawned me off on a high school kid taking nursing classes who put 5 stitches in it and sent me home with no antibiotics. It started rotting away by the 2nd day but it was the 4th day before I realized it. What you see here is the result of all the gangrene being cut out.
Posted By: FL cracker in AK

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 07:09 AM

Sorry about that! Brings back lots of memories for me. I'm 33, my heart has stopped, my scalp has been ripped off and sown back on, a finger chopped 3/4 off and sown back on, a brown recluse and tick bite that had a reaction to each other and resulted in many, many staph infections, a few of which almost killed me, had most of my muscles of my right calf hanging around my ankle, had to be reattached, 3 hernia surgeries, a bruise on my left knee that almost caused my lower leg bones to die, three different hernias, one of which got terribly infected, took over a year to heal. I've been told several times I was going to die, or if I did heal, would be mostly handicapped. I have been in similar situations to what you are going through, and I am praying for you. Don't give up, lots of people love you.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 11:18 AM

Well you will always be able to back up a shark bite story now by just lifting up the bottom of your summer shorts to show em. You should have a lot of fun with that in bars out on beach. Get yourself an eye patch to go with it too.
Jim
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 01:29 PM

Keep healing up!!! I'm glad its as clean looking as it is now, Sometimes we never know why "tests" are put in our paths. I think you've paid your dues for a while...
Posted By: Savell

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/25/20 10:19 PM

Hope you get well soon Yote.... hate to see this happened.... pour some moonshine on it
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 05:46 AM

I was not wanting to look, but I looked anyway, Get well soon ! lol

That looks nasty.
Posted By: Miley

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 10:40 AM

Chicks love scars!
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Miley
Chicks love scars!

The bad news is, unless I am very much out of the loop, yotetrapper30 ain't a lesbo
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 11:56 AM

Get well soon Angela
just
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by Pasadena

Inner thigh just above the knee.

Originally Posted by Getting There

Yes, I took the picture today when the travelling nurse stopped by to change the dressing today. Forgot to take my phone in when I got the dressing changed for the first time on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by pcr2

Not sure what you're talking about, as this pic has not been posted in chat or anywhere else before?

Originally Posted by rpmartin

I'm sorry sir that I am not able to shave the hair under the tape that holds the dressing in my wound.

Originally Posted by danny clifton

It won't grow back together. The plan I guess is to let the flesh grow back as much as it will, and then use skin grafts to cover it. I'm gathering it will take several months or more.

Some people are asking still what happened. I had a car wreck, and got a simple gash on my leg. The Memphis hospital the ambulance took me to must have pawned me off on a high school kid taking nursing classes who put 5 stitches in it and sent me home with no antibiotics. It started rotting away by the 2nd day but it was the 4th day before I realized it. What you see here is the result of all the gangrene being cut out.

I I think I'd get a second opinion .
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/26/20 02:02 PM

Need to put some methylaid (sp.) on that. Just the burn of it will kill the bacteria. Wow, that's got to hurt!
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/27/20 06:10 AM

Sending prayers your way YoteTrapper. I kinda know what you are going through.
Years ago went into the hospital for a simple stomach operation, got infected, had three more operations that week to cut out infected tissue. Had a pic line (Cath) sewn into my carotid artery for the antibiotic.
They taped me together with shoelaces like a football. Like you I had to heal from the inside out.
After a week in ICU they send me home.
I had to undo the laces everyday, remove the packing gauze, irrigate everything with sterile saline, repack the gauze and thread my stomach back together till the next bandage change. The home health care nurse would come change the iv’s everyday and make sure I wasn’t getting any worse. It took forever to heal up due to the remaining infection that I barely stayed ahead of.
I spent 5 months out of work then went in for emergency surgery due to the growth of scar tissue cutting off my intestines. Got a belly full of mesh and staples but Im still here.
We will keep you in our prayer.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Who likes gross pictures? - 04/27/20 06:32 AM

Suddenly I have this sudden craving for pepperoni pizza...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums