Home

There Are UFO'S (Watch)

Posted By: trapper234

There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/27/20 11:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ&feature=youtu.be
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 01:32 PM

I was a long video, but pretty cool info, and footage, for a long time i have realized they come here.
The grey ones the people describe are sorta creepy looking.
I figured out a few years back the crafts dont use a fuel like we do, or like the fictional star trek ships.
It has something to do with gravity or magnetic propulsion
The way they move, and the speed is amazing
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 03:07 PM

Hmmm

We have nothing that "He" knows about like that

Maybe he's not in the know

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 04:05 PM

No one has that technology yet, these types of crafts have had it for thousands of years according to people's sightings
Posted By: rex123

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 06:03 PM

Interesting.
Posted By: Actor

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 09:30 PM

Good Video, but lonnnnnnnggggggg

Garry-
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 10:30 PM

I don't have 2 hours to watch that but I definitely believe they come here and have seen one myself in the Utah desert. The way the light in the sky moved and got closer and then suddenly jump back up I have never seen anything like before.
Posted By: headache73

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/28/20 11:47 PM

I believe they exist. If some people don't, that's fine with me. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs lol

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
I don't have 2 hours to watch that but I definitely believe they come here and have seen one myself in the Utah desert. The way the light in the sky moved and got closer and then suddenly jump back up I have never seen anything like before.

Cool! I never saw one, a rich widow lady saw one hover over the trees at her house on night in estherville
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 02:07 AM

[Linked Image]
This guy has been trying to tell everyone for at least a decade now. I believe. Wont surprise me a bit if they finally come out and admit it, of course i will still be shocked. If that makes any sense.

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 02:58 AM

Wow, guy on news just said radar had tracked some at 124,000 plus mph! Holy crap!

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 03:00 AM

That guy said some sightings are the united States craft, and some are ufos, i didnt know we had some flying
Posted By: trapper234

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 07:00 AM

I know about 7 years back I was bank fishing for catfish at night and I was alone with no one around and I saw what appeared to be UFO's. There were a group of lights in formation and they moved like no human craft could move. Next day on the news other people reported seeing these lights. That night I became a believer.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 10:19 AM

been here since Mork came from Ork and bred Mindy.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 11:51 AM

But Mork died.....prolly from C-19!
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 12:11 PM

Was confirmed to be a systems malfunction years ago.

Re: There Are UFO'S (Watch) - 04/29/20 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by trapper234
I know about 7 years back I was bank fishing for catfish at night and I was alone with no one around and I saw what appeared to be UFO's. There were a group of lights in formation and they moved like no human craft could move. Next day on the news other people reported seeing these lights. That night I became a believer.

Cool!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums