Home

help me figure this out: Census

Posted By: Finster

help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 12:22 AM

So everyone has to fill out the census. You mean to tell me that all of the druggies, hoes, dealers and people that don't give a crap about anything other than themselves are suddenly filling out this form? I mean this to pertain to major cities where this vermin of society exist more pre capita. I'm thinking the books have been cooked for a very long time.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 12:38 AM

I looked it over and laid it down. With 20+-million illegals in here what does it really matter.........I reckon there's a variable factor of about 20%.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
So everyone has to fill out the census. You mean to tell me that all of the druggies, hoes, dealers and people that don't give a crap about anything other than themselves are suddenly filling out this form? I mean this to pertain to major cities where this vermin of society exist more pre capita. I'm thinking the books have been cooked for a very long time.

Wow.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 01:54 AM

If we look at things like mental illness, poverty, HC etc. rural areas on a per capita basis don't fare too well nationwide. The areas with the most treated and treatable mental illness are in the suburbs and the mid-size rural areas and not urban or very rural. With the new low cost drugs we have today the rural areas have been a target for several decades.

Bryce
Posted By: charles

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 01:59 AM

Don’t fill it out if you want your community’s tax dollars to go to California. Your numbers matter greatly, for your schools, highways, and all types of federally funded projects. Your representation in Congress is determined by the census count, as are your electoral college votes.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 02:55 AM

I listed 5 us citizens at this address thats all i filled our
Posted By: bblwi

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 03:18 AM

The link below lists the states and what they get in total from the federal government that is returned from the taxes they paid in. The link also shows states and the % of the population utilizing snap.

Bryce

https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 07:06 AM

Anyone verify that data Bryce? Reads like a commie hit piece.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg
Anyone verify that data Bryce? Reads like a commie hit piece.

Ive read this and similar articles before and have put together similar info based in WI counties. Its not very hard to verify.

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
The link below lists the states and what they get in total from the federal government that is returned from the taxes they paid in. The link also shows states and the % of the population utilizing snap.

Bryce

https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

Seems bout right. Mississippi is very poor and NW has a lot of federal facilities and rez's
What the resulting map shows is that the most “dependent states,” as measured by the composite score, are Mississippi and New Mexico, each of which gets back about $3 in federal spending for every dollar they send to the federal treasury in taxes.

On the other side of this group, folks in 14 states, including Delaware, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, and Ohio, get back less than $1 for each $1 they spend in taxes.

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Don’t fill it out if you want your community’s tax dollars to go to California. Your numbers matter greatly, for your schools, highways, and all types of federally funded projects. Your representation in Congress is determined by the census count, as are your electoral college votes.

Excellent point!
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 10:30 AM

If you live in a rural area FILL IT OUT or those vermin you talk about will have all the votes.
Posted By: bobsheedy

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
If you live in a rural area FILL IT OUT or those vermin you talk about will have all the votes.

2X
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 11:25 AM

It took just 10 min
Posted By: Finster

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 11:32 AM

My point is that someone has to be cooking the books here. These people are not going to be filling out the form and mailing it in. So either the population is way under or it is being estimated anyway? If so who is doing this estimation? Electoral college votes was my purpose for posting this in the first place. I guess I should have made that clear. My bad.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 12:00 PM

They try to collect data from everyone. I knew a guy that his job was to map the tunnels and large drains under the city of Rochester, NY. Because he spent so much time in the tunnels he would go with the census people because he had a repour with the people living in the tunnels.
Posted By: jk

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 12:08 PM

Hay Finster, I am up here in north central Pa. We have "woodchucks" (the two legged kind) that will not fill out any thing related to the government,period. Real nice people, and they work hard but absolutely do not trust any thing from Uncle sam
Posted By: Dirt

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 02:01 PM

No I did not fill out any form and told the census taker the number and names of the people who he was counting. The federal dollar claim is just a con to get you to fill it out. Federal dollars are not allocated based on you filling out that form or the census for that matter. If it was, each State would get the same ammount based on population. Most of the States that recieve the most money have a combination of military bases or contractors and or Federal land or coast to guard. Really based on if you can get your representive or Senator to be chair of appropriations or defense.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: help me figure this out: Census - 05/07/20 02:17 PM

walleyed filled out the question of how many persons lived
lived at (this) address.

Wrote in -01- in the box, put the form in the envelope, and mailed it.

That is the ONLY information that a resident of an address

is REQUIRED by Law to provide to the Census by the U.S. Constitution.

That's all they need, and that's all their getting from walleyed.

w
© 2024 Trapperman Forums