Home

Building coops and runs

Posted By: TINEMASTER

Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 01:54 AM

With spare time at hand I’ve been building a new run for one of my chicken coops most material taking from a job I am doing didn’t have the heart to toss it in a dumpster
And have been building 3 tier quail pens here is some pics litter trays are from old dog crates slide out for easy clean up I am going to change the floors to a larger wire and slope them so the eggs roll out and we have eggs in the incubator my daughters talked me in to it 61 quail eggs in total
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 02:04 AM

Nice work . I love using recycled free materials for projects.Lately I have been getting 8' 2x4 from work. They com in on trucks to keep the loads from shifting. Only have to drive out 3 nails. Built my chicken coop, goat milk stand and have about 100 in the barn that will become the fur shed .
Posted By: TINEMASTER

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 02:09 AM

The grey panels were deck railings all cedar and who ever built them did them right I couldn’t toss them I have four more panels just need to figure what my next project is going to be
Posted By: snowy

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 02:12 AM

Excellent job!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 02:28 AM

Very nice
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 02:29 AM

[Linked Image]

We just picked this one up yesterday. 5x8
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by TINEMASTER
The grey panels were deck railings all cedar and who ever built them did them right I couldn’t toss them I have four more panels just need to figure what my next project is going to be

Well you sure did a great job repurposing them. Looks nice. Functional great design work.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 06:49 AM

Look real nice.
Are those Coturnix for meat and eggs?
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 11:10 AM

Nice job.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Building coops and runs - 05/07/20 11:38 AM

Awesome work...but around here the weasels would hop through chain link
© 2024 Trapperman Forums