Home

girls hunting clothes

Posted By: adam m

girls hunting clothes - 05/11/20 11:21 PM

I am having trouble finding hunting clothes for my daughter. What do your girls use?
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/11/20 11:34 PM

She hunting apparel, Cabela’s carries it. Not sure if she has tried those. If you want to spend a little more, Sitka has women’s hunting clothes also.

Could try these too.

https://dsgouterwear.com/
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 12:09 AM

Check out the army navy surplus they should have a good selection of wool pants from lite weight to heavy weight.
If it's chilly German wool pants were my go to for years reasonably priced to back then .
Allan
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 12:16 AM

Look at wing-supply
Posted By: nvwrangler

My wife really likes her girls with guns

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
She hunting apparel, Cabela’s carries it. Not sure if she has tried those. If you want to spend a little more, Sitka has women’s hunting clothes also.

Could try these too.

https://dsgouterwear.com/

Certainly don't want to spend that much on sitka or kudu, especially since she will out grow it quickly and since she's my only daughter. kudzu, check that link out

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 12:17 AM

Wow lots of suggestions while I was making that post. Thanks I'll check them out.
Keep them coming
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Allan Minear
Check out the army navy surplus they should have a good selection of wool pants from lite weight to heavy weight.
If it's chilly German wool pants were my go to for years reasonably priced to back then .
Allan

This they have a lot of small X small sizes on the cheaper side.
Posted By: MrsFord

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 02:37 AM

Ok I’m a new hunter but I found all my gear at Walmart after hunting season. It may not help now,(sorry) but it’s all mossy oak and realtree. I spent about 40 bucks for 2 pairs of camo pants, a pair of fleece camo pants, a hoodie and a weather proof jacket. So I would definitely look after next season if you still need more items. You really have to look sometimes but it was worth it. Good luck!

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 03:06 AM

I wouldn't have guessed about surplus having kids sizes. Thanks
Mrsford, thanks I'll look closer to the season. I've been looking since she took hunters ed but it's been slim pickings at the stores I've been too
Posted By: trappingmichigan

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 03:27 AM

Naturalgear.com

Lot of options even for youth. Amazing quality.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/12/20 03:30 AM

Adam watch camofire you can find some good deals there
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/14/20 03:50 AM

We don't get all camouflaged up so may wife and daughter always just wear there outdoor winter farm cloths.

When she was small deer hunting was mostly out of a ground blind comfortable Chairs, heater, drinks snacks and somethings for entertainment Coloring books and books. If they are not comfortable and don't have fun they wont want to keep.hunting.

Re: girls hunting clothes - 05/14/20 05:00 AM

Thanks everyone I appreciate it. I'll keep an eye out.

Yup I gotta make sure she's comfy for the hunt. Late November around 11k-12k'
© 2024 Trapperman Forums