Home

Another protest in MI

Posted By: Duckie1

Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 01:21 PM

Michigan is having another protest today which have so far all been peaceful but our Governor has stated several times that the protest will make her extend the lockdown. Now her and her lap dog AG are saying they want more police present at the protest and they will more strictly enforce the distancing rules because she will not stand for intimidation. Isn't that an attempt at intimidation itself? Whitmer and her AG's have made several comments over the last few days that lead me to believe that they want a confrontation of some kind to happen so she they slap on more martial law restrictions.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 01:33 PM

Absolutely more publicity for her, Probably hire her own protesters if none show up
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 01:37 PM

I love the fact they are protesting but the Rambo wannabes only give her a reason to push back. Really dress like a drug cartel member and stand up with your chest puffed out with more tactical gear on than chuck Norris owns !!!

Cancells out any valid points anyone will try to make ........................
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 01:41 PM

She is good at twisting things into what they are not, they had signs depicting her as a Nazi and she made statements about the protestors had Nazi signs but left out the facts it was meant for her. LOL She is a slippery one be careful what ammo you give her.
Posted By: Msmarlinhm2

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I love the fact they are protesting but the Rambo wannabes only give her a reason to push back. Really dress like a drug cartel member and stand up with your chest puffed out with more tactical gear on than chuck Norris owns !!!

Probably right.
Not sure if there is a dress code for the right to protest.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 02:28 PM

Yeh, thats all we need is a Wanabe out there for thier 15 minuetas of tube time.
Posted By: Mack

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Well put jbyrd63!
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 04:00 PM

Here in Minnesota, factories have been going back to work, stores are quietly opening back up and people are going about their business in defiance of the governor's orders. I know of one well-known factory that put their people back to work the beginning of last week and far as I can tell it never made the news.

Some cities are telling their businesses they can open up.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 04:02 PM

The Michigan Governor is as arrogant as a person can get. Not counting her enormous ego. The governor should lead by example and forgo her paycheck until Michigan can get back to work. Of course, we know she will not do it.

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 04:22 PM

Shes just holding out till the school season is over and the tourist season begins Then she will proclaim MI. covid free thanks to her This will help her cover up the "Overhaul" of car insurance due to go into effect July 1 and nobody knows what this is or how it will effect us
Remember she also ran on the promise to fix all Mi. roads and after getting elected tried to implement a 50 cent tax on gas Of course Mi.ceases to exist north of Lansing
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 04:44 PM

Obviously by these protest threads a lot of t-man members believe in restrictions on rights. Specifically the 2A. No wonder there are so many dictator wannabes up north. They are only doing the will of their restriction minded constitutes.
Posted By: Dillrod

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/14/20 09:15 PM

We will see very soon how desperate she will be to stay on the front page news.
Her desperation will show how blatantly she will break laws. and how condescending her responses to protest become.
Remember she feels for us ( every time she turns the knot tighter).
Must be the quivering works for her as we slowly choke down on are rights.
All I can think of is maybe Hillary's ex Maid of Honor.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 02:44 PM

I see she closed the capital down because of the protests.

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 03:40 PM

Freedom must scare her.

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Freedom must scare her.

probably gonna build a wall around it

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 05:36 PM

She might not of liked that Barbie doll hanging from a noose. LMAO
Posted By: Cootswatter

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 05:53 PM

Wisconsin seems to have figured it out.

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cootswatter
Wisconsin seems to have figured it out.

I ran around WI for 2 weeks never had any issues just a few changes but nothing crazy.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Obviously by these protest threads a lot of t-man members believe in restrictions on rights. Specifically the 2A. No wonder there are so many dictator wannabes up north. They are only doing the will of their restriction minded constitutes.

Who said what about our 2nd amendment rights?I must have missed it
Posted By: Twisted metal

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 09:58 PM

She is just a clueless politician on a power trip. I think she should call Evers and see how he is feeling right now
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another protest in MI - 05/15/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)
Originally Posted by J Staton

Who said what about our 2nd amendment rights?I must have missed it

In these threads the guys carrying the guns, their right under the 2A, are constantly bashed.Some on these threads, not this one in particular, support restrictions on such actions. That's what I was referring too.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums