Home

Minneapolis cops fired

Posted By: Miley

Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:17 AM

Video is disgusting! The four should be sitting in jail !
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:22 AM

OK I am not defending the cops but that kneeling position is in the Minneapolis Police Department hand book. It can be used if they are properly trained. to do it. I would have no idea if the officer had the proper training.Autopsy results should tell.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:37 AM

The crook was on some kind of drug,you can hear the cops asking him what are you on.
The guy was moving his head around,I doubt both his carotids were occluded.And his airway was not cut off because he is talking.A knee on the neck is not something that normally leads to a fatality.
I dont see how they can say that the cop killed him when there hasn't been an autopsy yet.I bet the drugs killed him in conjunction with him struggling to resist arrest.
I bet he died from drug induced cardiac arrest.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:44 AM

Seems to me he could breathe just fine, he was making plenty of noise, and he was concious way too long for his neck vessels to be choked off.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
The crook was on some kind of drug,you can hear the cops asking him what are you on.
The guy was moving his head around,I doubt both his carotids were occluded.And his airway was not cut off because he is talking.A knee on the neck is not something that normally leads to a fatality.
I dont see how they can say that the cop killed him when there hasn't been an autopsy yet.I bet the drugs killed him in conjunction with him struggling to resist arrest.

Oh, you know how the media is. They talk first and never mind the facts later!
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 01:20 AM

I believe you can carry in Minnesota. So can someone stop a shooter with lethal force?
Can you stop a cop with lethal force?

Figured someone should have stopped him.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 01:23 AM

Most likely wayyy more to the story than anybody knows.
If the guy would have harmed or killed someone, then the cops would be hammered for not stopping him.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
I believe you can carry in Minnesota. So can someone stop a shooter with lethal force?

Are you suggesting someone should have shot the cop? Not sure that would have ended well.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:20 AM

When did this incident occur?
Posted By: Born

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:23 AM

There was a large gathering for the "I can't breathe " protest this evening. We got a good amount of rain, hopefully it cooled things off down there.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101

Are you suggesting someone should have shot the cop? Not sure that would have ended well.

Werent they shooting cops after the Michael Brown fiasco?
Blacks were going around disrespectfully chanting "Pigs on a blanket fry them like bacon".That stirred up some retards to target cops.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:28 AM

Obama and Hillary encouraged it.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101

I’m wondering what the laws are there. Can a legal Minnesota carrier stop someone going on a killing spree?

Like the Texas church shooting where one of the church goers stopped the shooter.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:57 AM

4 cops and they had to hold him down for 6 minutes. Should not take 6 minutes for 4 police officers to get cuffs on a guy. Looks like a big guy, but still, 4 cops.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:02 AM

Protest turned for the worst. tear gas and damaged police vehicles.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:21 AM

Well if his wind pipe was crushed all bets off, hard to think why 4 cops could not have got him in handcuffs.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:00 PM

More video ,he was cuffed on the sidewalk and was being walked to the cop suv.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 12:32 PM

Hillary.........."it is your public duty to resist"
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:09 PM

Maybe someone "in the know" can explain, why didnt they just toss him in the back of a squad car? I dont really understand why you would keep someone on the street, it seems dangerous for everyone including the cops.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:19 PM

Also not defending the cops, but as with all of these stories, there are two sides of each story. Need to hear cops side.

That said, I seldom have occasion for interaction with law enforcement, but am aware of a few incidents where officers injected themselves into situations where they were not needed and did so with heavy handed techniques. I got the impression their training must have been along the lines of "go in, assert dominance over the situation and put any resistance into submission". It came off as officers acting more like Barney Fife with a bullet than laid back Andy, when all that was needed was laid back Andy. A time to be "nice" and a time to be "not nice", and they skipped over the nice part.

Then, on the news accounts, our local news felt it necessary to include a clip of a hastily thrown together shrine to BLM, with flowers laid at it's feet. So do BLM? Of course they do....all of them......but it seems some matter more than others. Like lives lost with interaction with law enforcement. Same time this was going on, something like 10 black kids were gunned down in Chicago.......there were several murders and 15 shot in St. Louis.......did they matter? Apparently not. News didn't even mention them.

And then comes the final straw.......riots in Minny protesting the police action. Why were those rioters not practicing social distancing? I hope all those rioters are going to self quarantine for next 14 days........else they will be in really big trouble.
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:37 PM

Well, I don't know all of the circumstances here but I have a hard time understanding why the 4 officers did not put him into the back of the squad as soon as he was cuffed even though he was resisting. No human should have been treated the way he was in my opinion. The cause of death sure could have been something other than the knee on the neck but I'm pretty sure that the treatment he got was instrumental in his death. The liquid flowing from under the squad was where he peed himself I think.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:41 PM

Bet the mans neck was broke . Big cop all his weight on guys neck with his head turned sideways. Heck made my neck hurt just seeing video !!! PLUS I think the reason they were fired is look around. Most of them were just standing there flexing all buffed up on their steroids. Thick necked and posing like a gobbler puffed up in the field. Put him in cuffs or tase his butt. Man was wanted for forgery OR NO wait he fit the description of some one who did.......
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 02:42 PM

Wonder who the dude was on the news coverage, that brought the ammo up to the front lines and dumped it in the street. A grocery cart full of ally apples to chuck at the cops. Probably took a college class or two on problem solving in critical situations.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:01 PM

I was wondering why they didn't just taze the guy?
Does anyone know why they detained the guy? I heard it was for trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill.
The news said all 4 cops were fired.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:10 PM

That's called "Excited Delirium"...The cause of most in-custody deaths...Its textbook for this one as well.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by MnMan
Well, I don't know all of the circumstances here but I have a hard time understanding why the 4 officers did not put him into the back of the squad as soon as he was cuffed even though he was resisting. No human should have been treated the way he was in my opinion. The cause of death sure could have been something other than the knee on the neck but I'm pretty sure that the treatment he got was instrumental in his death. The liquid flowing from under the squad was where he peed himself I think.

Even when cuffed, an agitated individual can do massive damage to a police car and seriously hurt themselves in the process. Many police cars have had their windows kicked out by people in handcuffs. Many drugged and insane people in handcuffs have smashed their heads and faces into the windows and bars in police cars cutting and bruising themselves badly and in a few cases killing themselves.

I watched a tiny, stoned, female college student, at the University of Dayton kick the window out of the window out of a police cruiser and then badly cut herself, trying to squirm out, feet first. She smashed her face up too.

Keith
Posted By: beeman

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:30 PM

Think about this.

5 lives ruined over a person suspected of passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:36 PM

Everything is about money.
Money is the root of evil ya know.
Almost all crime is tied to money in some way.Everything from poaching to prostitution.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by beeman
Think about this.
5 lives ruined over a person suspected of passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

Yea, they should have never stopped. When should they stop? Never would salve the problem, I am sure. Sometimes you earn what you get.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Even when cuffed, an agitated individual can do massive damage to a police car and seriously hurt themselves in the process. Many police cars have had their windows kicked out by people in handcuffs. Many drugged and insane people in handcuffs have smashed their heads and faces into the windows and bars in police cars cutting and bruising themselves badly and in a few cases killing themselves.

I watched a tiny, stoned, female college student, at the University of Dayton kick the window out of the window out of a police cruiser and then badly cut herself, trying to squirm out, feet first. She smashed her face up too.

Keith

Well keith the difference is the perp hurt themselves. Let them have at it. But in this case the cops actions may have caused the death. In your example the perps action caused their injuries.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 03:46 PM

Boco, send some of that evil down my way. Running low on TP , and they won't barter some for these. [Linked Image]
laugh

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 04:00 PM

OK I just watched it again and the part that will hang the officers is after he stopped moving and what appears to have peed himself the cop didn't remove his knee for over 6 or more minutes. Didn't really show when it was removed Plenty of time to choke someone to death. For those of you who are saying he could breathe because he was talking find a clip that shows the entire video. It last for about 20 minutes .!!!!! That is unreal. Hate to side with a would be felon but the man stopped moving and was obviously unconscious but the office just pressed on his neck with his hands in his pockets like he was waiting in line at cracker barrel !!! How hard was he to subdue if they done it while their hands were in their POCKETS... Unless they are robo cop or maybe Chuck Norris's cousin.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 04:39 PM

Gotta remember it’s not just a black thing. It’s a you against us thing. Could of been you ,your kin or friends having a bad day. If you think you can just tell the cop, no wait I’m a good guy . I have a job ,go to church love my family. Don’t matter at the time.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Keith

Well keith the difference is the perp hurt themselves. Let them have at it. But in this case the cops actions may have caused the death. In your example the perps action caused their injuries.

I was very, very obviously answering MnMan's question about why they didn't just put the man in the back of the squad and very, very obviously not saying anything about the police officer's other actions.

Keith
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:04 PM

The medical terms are Laryngospasm and Tracheitis, in either case the reality is if anyone has trauma to their throat, it will swell in time, cut off the air, and the person suffocates. The neck vertebrae does not need to be broken, only the cartilage. Old episode of Quincy ME, focused on an old bum, who in a drunk came at a young guy, who shoved him back. Happened to hit the throat and broke the cartilage and the guy choked out about 10 minutes later as his throat swelled shut. The fact is, if anyone over 40 is throat punched, chances are they will choke out and die, as the area becomes very non pliable with age.

These were not 4 protect and serve officers, these were enforcement thugs, taught on the foreign system of police intimidation where the public is the enemy. This was introduced from Tel Aviv back in the 1980's, as the Jews beat up their citizens as a habit to keep order. It is why Tel Aviv imported so many Russian Jews as they had zero problem beating up settlers.
This was not 5 lives ruined. This was a suspected petty thief, murdered by 4 enforcers who should never have been hired. They were fired immediately, compared to the Somali who murdered Justine Damon in her driveway wearing a bathrobe, who almost shot the white officer sitting beside him too.

Some states hire problem people, Minnesota is one such case and these four thugs were together because they got off on intimidating people. This Coronavirus plague has proved one thing, and that is Americans are pretty good at policing themselves and do not need millions of federal, state and city cops costing billions of dollars.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:15 PM

What did the guy do to get himself held down like that?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
What did the guy do to get himself held down like that?

Since none of the liberal media outlets shows the first part of any of the videos, including the fixed cameras, that are always running, I strongly suspect he fought the police like a lunatic.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:45 PM

In a couple days the forging theiving crack head will miraculously turn out to be a religious upstanding preacher,community leader,family man loved by all, man of God,stomped down in the street by racist nazi facists.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:51 PM

In a couple days the forging theiving crack head will miraculously turn out to be a religious upstanding preacher,community leader,family man loved by all, man of God,stomped down in the street by racist nazi facists.

They'll show pictures of him dressed up for high school graduation and if he didn't graduate high school, grade school graduation.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 05:54 PM

Yep and the sheeple will believe that narrative.
Then a couple community organizers will incite the sheeple to riot,burn down their own community and get millions to rebuild for "reparations",and an apology to them.
And Don Lemon will keep it going nationally.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 06:00 PM

Watch the video again,
and try your best to imagine it is your 20 year old son being kneeled upon because they made some bad life choices. I did that as I have a 14 yr old and 16 yr old boy who will surely make some bad choices coming up in life like I did.

If you don't see it as excessive then you are seriously letting your biases cloud your perception of what should be acceptable.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 06:28 PM

I know lots of people, myself included who avoid these kinds of situations by not breaking the law.

You make your own luck in this life.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
Watch the video again,
and try your best to imagine it is your 20 year old son being kneeled upon because they made some bad life choices. I did that as I have a 14 yr old and 16 yr old boy who will surely make some bad choices coming up in life like I did.

If you don't see it as excessive then you are seriously letting your biases cloud your perception of what should be acceptable.

George Floyd was a 46 year old bouncer and former bodyguard for a rapper, who got paid to hurt people for a living, not a naive 20 year old. I have little sympathy for criminals who get harmed or killed after fighting police. Parents should teach their children not to commit crime and fight police.

I think Floyd could have been better restrained. How should the police restrain someone who while cuffed, is violently thrashing around?

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 06:50 PM

Keith

True, but wouldn't he have to be put back there eventually if he had not died first? If he could be restrained by sitting on him with hands in pockets I would have thought he would have been eligible for a ride in the squad. I'm not defending the victim but think what I was allowed to see represented excessive force.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 07:04 PM

People, even drugged and insane people, burn off their energy struggling and get docile, fairly quickly and then can be transported much more safely.

Unless they have been physically training hard and long, most people can't fight hard for more than a few minutes. The adrenaline burns up and they crash, like you turned off a switch. That's why the best way to win a fight is to hurt your opponent as soon as possible. Most people, once hurt, are done.

The way Floyd was struggling, instead of relaxing, while being restrained, showed he had more fight in him.

I suspect there was one heck of a fight before the videos were shown.

Keith
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 07:05 PM

Watch the video again,

George Floyd was a 46 year old bouncer and former bodyguard for a rapper, who got paid to hurt people for a living, not a naive 20 year old. I have little sympathy for criminals who get harmed or killed after fighting police. Parents should teach their children not to commit crime and fight police.

I think Floyd could have been better restrained. How should the police restrain someone who while cuffed, is violently thrashing around?

Keith

A tazer maybe???? With 4 cops there, they must have had a couple of tazers.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
A tazer maybe???? With 4 cops there, they must have had a couple of tazers.

If the police officers tazed a handcuffed, black man, even though he was still struggling, there would be a tremendous amount of pressure to fire them. Sadly, a tazer would of worked well. Floyd would have been worn out, not seriously harmed and safely transported to jail. The problem is that people who have never been in that situation, who don't understand, think their inexperienced view point is just as valid and there is more inexperienced people than knowledgeable ones.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 07:14 PM

Yep,it's all the cops fault because the good reverend Al Sharpton says so. He ain't never wrong when it comes to cops whuppin up on fine upstanding black folks.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 07:34 PM

Watch the video again,

I don't see any of my family putting themselves in that position, sorry. We've always obeyed police. (Raised cain, yep. Been hauled to jail myself, but never fought with them. That's asking for trouble.)

I don't like the ones to the neck either, but I guess it's safer than a knee in the middle of the back like they use to do.

Was this guy a spitter?
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 08:21 PM

Keith

If the person is a danger to themselves or others, call the paramedic to put in a needle of Ketamine. Nighty-night bad guy. See you when you wake up.
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 08:34 PM

You're right Michigander. It was excessive and unnecessary police brutality resulting in the death of a human being all over a questionable twenty dollar bill.

Jarhead
Posted By: 2020

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 08:43 PM

this is pretty Bad- no more threat and yet still did what they did.

a very simple, easy solution to stop the bad cop mentality. Have them personally responsible for there actions, quit letting the tax payers pay there wrong doings.

you and I are all held liable for our wrong doings, Make the LEO's accountable the same way- they do this because they know that any repercussion that comes out of it, we the tax payers flip the bill, they get a paid leave and lay low until the next time--

I dare any law maker to push a bill thru . it would change the LEOs ego pretty quick I'm sure

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 08:51 PM

Right-cops shouldnt be allowed to arrest people.Cops arresting criminals makes the snowflakes have a nervous breakdown-how horrible.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by 2020
this is pretty Bad- no more threat and yet still did what they did.

a very simple, easy solution to stop the bad cop mentality. Have them personally responsible for there actions, quit letting the tax payers pay there wrong doings.

you and I are all held liable for our wrong doings, Make the LEO's accountable the same way- they do this because they know that any repercussion that comes out of it, we the tax payers flip the bill, they get a paid leave and lay low until the next time--

I dare any law maker to push a bill thru . it would change the LEOs ego pretty quick I'm sure

You’re right. There wouldn’t be any egos because there wouldn’t be any LEO.

How much money would it take for you to deal with unstable, unpredictable people regardless of what is making them that way, that have the power to decide if you were being out of line with them and possibly send you to jail or bankruptcy?
Posted By: 2020

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:04 PM

Right-cops shouldnt be allowed to arrest people.Cops arresting criminals makes the snowflakes have a nervous breakdown-how horrible.

your Right, what was I thinking, my bad-

Maybe just let all LEO's kill everyone they feel like it, regardless of the crime,but a crime regardless, eliminating all of our civil rights in the process, maybe just shoot everyone over a speeding ticket, that would make everyone slow down. I'm guessing...

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:08 PM

I know,they could all be trained in psychology and talk nice to them like Dr.Phil.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:09 PM

I haven't watched the video, not going to. Hard to know what really happened to anyone not there. Those guys have a tough job and I doubt I would make the right call, but it seems like there were safer options at their disposal.

Been enough of the kids with squirt guns getting shot by cops kind of thing that some people just aren't willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in these circumstances. Glad it's not my job, and glad I don't mess around with lawbreaking.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:12 PM

One benefit of arming everyone is there won't be anymore news stories about cops killing unarmed black men, unless they forget their guns at home.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2020

your Right, what was I thinking, my bad-

Maybe just let all LEO's kill everyone they feel like it, regardless of the crime,but a crime regardless, eliminating all of our civil rights in the process, maybe just shoot everyone over a speeding ticket, that would make everyone slow down. I'm guessing...

Speed off when you get stopped or jump out of your car and start fighting with them and you might get your wish. lol
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:24 PM

Can't believe there are so many on here that would turn a blind eye to a crime committed whether it was 20 or 100 dollar bill!
I'll pat every cop on the back that is willing to enforce crime and encourage the victims to prosecute. Evidently many here haven't been victimized with break ins and stolen property.
Perhaps California is better suited for those. You can shoplift up to 900 dollars and not worry about jail time. Sickening

As far as the cops in this case, from what I saw they indeed went overboard.But I will let the courts decide that. It must of been quite a tussle to have to bring that guy to the ground to initiate the knee.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Coös
I haven't watched the video, not going to. Hard to know what really happened to anyone not there. Those guys have a tough job and I doubt I would make the right call, but it seems like there were safer options at their disposal.

Been enough of the kids with squirt guns getting shot by cops kind of thing that some people just aren't willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in these circumstances. Glad it's not my job, and glad I don't mess around with lawbreaking.

Can you actually give a single true example of a kid with a squirt gun getting shot by a police officer??? I don't believe there has been any. You say there has been "enough". By enough do you truly mean none?

There has been kids who brandished realistic looking toy guns.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 10:06 PM

I really don't know why anybody would want to be a cop. If the general public don't want cops, fine. Move to an area where law enforcement is appreciated. Let the maggots sort things out for themselves.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 10:07 PM

Can you actually give a single true example of a kid with a squirt gun getting shot by a police officer??? I don't believe there has been any. You say there has been "enough". By enough do you truly mean none?

Keith

Mistaken Water Pistol

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 10:53 PM

Keith

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

So one time in 1998, in all of human history?

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 10:57 PM

My buddy used to have a water pistol that looked identical to a Beretta after he pulled the orange thing off the end. I didnt see a picture of the one from the story posted, kinda doubting it looks like a super soaker.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 11:03 PM

Just saw the ABC World news. New video of when he was arrested but then skips to where he is pinned on the ground? Wonder what happened between those two points in time?
Showed video of cop having man pinned. Video showed that officer wasn't applying full pressure on man's neck because his head was moving. Officer didn't have hands in pocket.
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 11:05 PM

This thread makes me sad and is disappointing at.times.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 11:13 PM

Keith

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

So one time in 1998, in all of human history?

Keith

To be fair, you did ask for a single time. lol

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/27/20 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
This thread makes me sad and is disappointing at.times.

X2 and I started it......

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 12:01 AM

A little self-discipline and respect goes a long ways. But yeah, we're long past those days.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 12:20 AM

when rogue cops do something horrible the video is not edited. the fact that so much is left out of this one tells me all i need to know.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:04 AM

Christ , go on u tube and find the unedited video! It’s there. They out and out killed him .
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:12 AM

and now the citizens are looting and rioting in his honor.
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Miley
Christ , go on u tube and find the unedited video! It’s there. They out and out killed him .

Yep, clear as day.

The officer had his knee on the mans neck for a solid 7+ minutes. At no point was he even struggling and he went unconscious only 3 minutes in.

Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:16 AM

Nothing I have seen in any of this would excuse those cops behavior.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:22 AM

Drug overdose. Clear as day.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:47 AM

I watched this five minute segment where they originally pulled him, another guy and a girl out of the SUV. None were resisting. George Floyd was handcuffed and walked across the street to and police vehicle where he either fell or as knocked down by a cop as they were getting ready to put him in the car.

There is a break in the video sequence then this nine-minute video showing the cop with a knee on George Floyd's neck for seven or eoght minutes until he dies and the EMT's load his lifeless body on the gurney. EMT's reported he had no pulse when they arrived and checked him.

What happened between when he fell and when he ended up on the other side of the car with a cop kneeling on his neck?

Why did the cop kneel on his neck for seven or eight minutes?

Why did the cop continue to kneel on his neck after he was unconscious and no longer struggling?

Why did the cop continue to kneel on his neck even after he was dead?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:50 AM

Keith

Yeah, one time is probably enough for folks to be jumpy. I can't really say as I'm not likely to ever have a run in with law enforcement. It never even crosses my mind.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:51 AM

Floyd had some sort of medical problem as seen in the video.

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

I watched this five minute segment where they originally pulled him, another guy and a girl out of the SUV. None were resisting. George Floyd was handcuffed and walked across the street to and police vehicle where he either fell or as knocked down by a cop as they were getting ready to put him in the car.

There is a break in the video sequence then this nine-minute video showing the cop with a knee on George Floyd's neck for seven or eoght minutes until he dies and the EMT's load his lifeless body on the gurney. EMT's reported he had no pulse when they arrived and checked him.

What happened between when he fell and when he ended up on the other side of the car with a cop kneeling on his neck?

Why did the cop continue to kneel on his neck after he was unconscious and no longer struggling?

Probably some kind of emotions were getting in the way of professionalism.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:03 AM

No excuse for leaving your knee on a man's neck for seven mins while he's begging for the guy to get off so he can breathe, all while being handcuffed. I usually side with the cops in most these cases, but this looks like murder to me

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:04 AM

My take is that some medical problem killed Floyd. The knee to the neck looks bad and totally unnecessary. The cop who did it should definitely be censured. I don't think he committed murder or manslaughter. I suspect he thought Floyd was faking being incapacitated.

The other 3 police officers don't appear to have done anything wrong. Police are not paramedics.

The disturbing part is that the media edited out the video of Floyd having medical issues to make the police look bad, to cause strife and hatred.

Keith
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:15 AM

Where are you seeing medical issues? I can see him tripping stepping down off the curb is all.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:19 AM

He sure looked out of balance as he was walking. Noticed it initially coming out of his vehicle and again more pronounced as he was led across the street and near the police car. Even with handcuffs his gait and footwork were very strange. Could just be a coincidence and may not have anything to due with a medical condition, though!

Chris
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:19 AM

Cop left his knee on the guys neck for at least four minutes AFTER the guy was toast.Dont look good.I think he was dead when they finaly rolled him over.Looked limp and lifeless.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Michigander
Where are you seeing medical issues? I can see him tripping stepping down off the curb is all.

If you watch the video I posted:

Watch how is feet weave strangely as he walks. Watch how he holds his head at odd angles. Watch how the police have to support him. Watch how he falls.

In the other videos listen to what he says about how his friend died.

I suspect he was having a bad drug reaction. Insulin issues, heart issues and blood pressure can cause similar symptoms.

Keith
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:26 AM

I don't know crap.

What I've seen and heard looks bad.

The smug sad-sack mayor don't know why the cop ain't in jail

The cowardly governor is too scared to say anything.

This ain't going to be pretty.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:31 AM

The dude acts like he's being killed just by having his hands behind his back.
Posted By: kansaskoons

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:35 AM

I can’t believe you can see anything but murder. Even if the man shot and killed someone, a cop is going to pin you to the ground while in handcuffs till you die? NO! I would have went to jail, I would’ve had to knock the officer off the guy. He was fighting alright, for his life! I watched it all, I don’t care if he’s high, or sick. He’s handcuffed, four cops around. So let’s knee his neck until he’s dead for six minutes. The devaluation of people, has led us all to this. Oh he’s a crook, had it coming...really?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:36 AM

It appears the 4 white officer who were fired are in actuality 1 Asian officer, 1 light skinned African American officer and 2 white officers.

It just creates more hate for the media to describe them as white.

Remember George Zimmerman who was described as white by the media and then a white Hispanic even though he was an African American Hispanic.

[Linked Image]

Keith

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Michigander

If you watch the video I posted:

Watch how is feet weave strangely as he walks. Watch how he holds his head at odd angles. Watch how the police have to support him. Watch how he falls.

In the other videos listen to what he says about how his friend died.

I suspect he was having a bad drug reaction. Insulin issues, heart issues and blood pressure can cause similar symptoms.

Keith

I saw that.Did the knee kill him,I don't know.BUT,,the cop kept his knee on the guy for a full four minutes AFTER he was UNCONSCIOUS. That is plain to see.
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:51 AM

He recieved the Death Sentence for suspicion of forgery. It will be interesting to watch and see what happens with the FBI investigation.

Yes I understand that the knee on the neck is a technique officers are trained to do in certain circumstances,but its almost like the officer was quietly trying to hurt the man with his left hand on his thigh applying unneeded pressure to his neck.

I also notice his physical posture as maybe being in pain due to the cuffs. Could be from a bad back,legs, arms or whatever. Will find out if he was on something with the toxology report.

Either way, just a sad story all around.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:54 AM

The other two people followed the cops orders(reluctantly)and they were not killed.
Weird eh?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:55 AM

Those 3 guys from Georgia are out of the spotlight now.
The outrage seems to have evaporated there.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:01 AM

now they torched an auto zone--that'll bring justice.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:03 AM

I try to be objective in these cases because when the headline reads white cop kills black man I automatically assume and believe the media is just trying to divide us. That being said, after reviewing the full video I really don't see how murder charges should not be filed.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:08 AM

LA felt left out and are riotin now for him,must of been a wonderful man

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2
LA felt left out and are riotin now for him,must of been a wonderful man

You have a Great sense of Humor!!!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:15 AM

can't figure out if i'm mad,embarrassed or what at the whole thing.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:16 AM

can't figure out if i'm mad,embarrassed or what at the whole thing.

I feel the exact same way

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:20 AM

I don't really see why it's being turned into a black vs white thing, just seems like some bad cops, probably would of kneeled on anyone in that situation.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:21 AM

I understand the desire to take action, but I can't abide rioting. A lot of young men get a rise out of destroying stuff regardless. It isn't the way to make positive change. I don't know what is the way, but pretty sure it isn't breaking stuff and lighting your city on fire.

Bringing out the worst in everyone.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:25 AM

same reason the media pretty much has the video on a loop constantly--divide and conquer seems to be their purpose.good for ratings in their mind.

and if we are concentrating on all this--Joe who?
Posted By: MNCedar

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:27 AM

The problem is that people who have never been in that situation, who don't understand, think their inexperienced view point is just as valid and there is more inexperienced people than knowledgeable ones.
Keith

Exactly. So take your own advice. Your personal beliefs are clouding your judgement. Have you ever been arrested? Have you ever even done drugs? Have you ever had cops lead you around while you were cuffed?

I can tell you from first hand experience that when they don't double lock the cuffs, they hurt like crazy. And when they pull your elbows together when behind your back, it again hurts like crazy.
It is also pretty difficult and awkward to walk when cops are being rammy and dragging you around.

So, by the logic by some on here, anytime a person is cuffed they can be killed by police? Unbelievable.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:38 AM

I just watched that other video-the cop kept his knee on the guy too long.
That did not look like proper police work.When he was in distress he should have given him a chance to comply with orders.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by MNCedar

So, by the logic by some on here, anytime a person is cuffed they can be killed by police? Unbelievable.

Could you quote that? I couldn’t find it on this thread. Maybe a different one?
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 09:54 AM

There's simply no justification for the blatant knee pressure on the neck area for an extended period of time, it didn't slip off the shoulder momentarily, it wasn't necessary because the officer was alone and feared for his life or grievous harm. Hand in pocket suggests he's power tripping. It's contrary to all police training and professional conduct. I'd be willing to bet the officer has a reputation for excessive use of force and may have been disciplined for previous incidents. We'll see what happens but in Canada he would be prosecuted criminally without a doubt.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:09 AM

On tv just now they showed 2 videos. First one was him standing on the sidewalk, handcuffed and cooperating. Then the next video he is on the opposite side of the police car on the ground.

Why don't they show the in between part? How'd he get from the sidewalk to over there on the ground, is there more video?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:22 AM

On tv just now they showed 2 videos. First one was him standing on the sidewalk, handcuffed and cooperating. Then the next video he is on the opposite side of the police car on the ground.

Why don't they show the in between part? How'd he get from the sidewalk to over there on the ground, is there more video?

That's what I'd like to know.

The first video showing his arrest and ending shortly after he stumbles and falls at the curb across the street is from a fixed camera on a business on that street corner. Why does that one cut off? Whatever transpired immediately after that is pretty important. The next video is from a handheld camera, most likely a phone, and George Floyd is on the opposite side of the cruiser with a cop kneeling on his neck until he is dead.

What the heck happened between those two videos and why isn't being published?
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:38 AM

I ave never put myself in a situation. By passing a counterfeit bill he put himself in the situation. Ian in no way endorsing the use of excessive force in this case. Just have to say his bad and illegal activity started the encounter.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 12:03 PM

Burn it down and shoot it up. Wow!
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:15 PM

It doesn't look to me like the copper is putting enough pressure on the man's neck to cause serious harm to an ordinary man of his size and age. It also looks like part of the force of his knee is being applied to the shoulder and skull as well. If the guy can speak in short sentences, he is not having that much trouble breathing. But he sure looks like he is doped up really good on some kind of drugs or alcohol.

Nevertheless, when the cops put cuffs on him and take him into custody, they are responsible for his health and safety. I think a murder charge is ridiculous in this case. But the police definitely look like they are negligent in doing what a reasonable person would do to protect the safety of the suspect they had in their control.

I don't think anyone has all of the information yet. So, to start a violent protest before having all the facts is just plain prejudicial.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:26 PM

Look at the bright side, the whole reason he made a fuss is he didn’t want to go to jail.

He didn’t go to jail.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 01:27 PM

wink

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:13 PM

Why would any business want to build or rebuild in these neighborhoods. Wonder how many more cities will join the free for all fire sale. I know there was another post on here about the probability of another civil war. In my opinion it's approaching at a high rate of speed. What I don't understand is why residents of Chicago don't get their pantys in a knot over the shooting arcade going on there for quite some time.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:28 PM

What I don't understand is why residents of Chicago don't get their pantys in a knot over the shooting arcade going on there for quite some time.
I'm confused here, is there a correlation? P.S, St. Louis and Kansas City in Missouri have more shooting than Chicago.

I do agree with your take on businesses in those neighborhoods.

This is a crazy thread, good to see not everyone posting is blaming it on the guy in handcuffs.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:43 PM

Remember the movie Police Academy? Satire, sure, but, still demonstrates the mix of personalities that comprise a police department, or any other group.

So, what I can't understand is: In a group of four dispatched officers, there is not one smart compassionate person to recognize what was happening?

Besides the four officers, there ought to be at least a mayor, chief, Lt, Sgt, on the block. Some one supposedly trained these people.

In a course on Human Resources an instructor told us there should never be one person fired. It should be the offender, and the guy that hired him.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 02:50 PM

Thanks lugnut some only watched the final minutes of his life. The media didn't have to spin this one to see the wrong doing
Posted By: rex123

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 03:43 PM

Why does the cop keep yelling at him to get up when and get in the car when he won't let him?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 04:44 PM

That's what I'd like to know.

The first video showing his arrest and ending shortly after he stumbles and falls at the curb across the street is from a fixed camera on a business on that street corner. Why does that one cut off? Whatever transpired immediately after that is pretty important. The next video is from a handheld camera, most likely a phone, and George Floyd is on the opposite side of the cruiser with a cop kneeling on his neck until he is dead.

What the heck happened between those two videos and why isn't being published?

I'm guessing they don't have video that covers from the last you see him, after he fell and they stood him back up. You can see his head above the cop car that pulls over there in the way of the camera. His head starts bobbing then they stop the video.

The cops appear controlled and not violent to him, so something set them off.

How'd he get around to the other side of the cruiser?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 04:52 PM

I'm not saying the police should've continued to hold him down that long, especially once he complained of not being able to breath. That is when the cop should've changed hold n him, imo.

But and if!!

The guy did something, like resisted or assaulted the cop, how would you guys that have your mind made up already, restrain him?
Pinning someone down isn't as easy as some seem to believe.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:12 PM

I just watched the posted video of the arrest and it looks to me the cops had trouble getting him to step out of the car and had to pull him out. The second officer went and helped, looks like at one point the suspect tries to fall or kneel down and repeatedly tries to turn towards the officer. Yes everything looks fairly calm after they sit him down and then when they walk him across the street, You see him fall but there doesn't appear to be any action by any party that causes the fall by the cruiser. Something happens that we haven't been shown when the videos switch to the cell phone videos. The officers never looked upset just doing their jobs in the first video.

The million dollar question is what changed and what happened.
Posted By: Hatchetman

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex

So, what I can't understand is: In a group of four dispatched officers, there is not one smart compassionate person to recognize what was happening

Oh they know, alright they are just too afraid to say something.
Afraid, if they make an issue out of this, they'll catch heck from their comrads & probably their CO.

But also too dumb to realize by not saying something in a situation like this, they'll likely loose their job and have their career ruined.

In short, its a good old boys club! for probably 80% of cops.

Now, I'm not a cop so to make a statement like that is pretty brazen not? Well, if it weren't so, how come cops everywhere are not coming unglued and disgusted about this kind of behavior and making public statements against it??

Cops always say how tough their job is, and I'm sure it is. But when crap like this happens, I do know, it will absolutely make their jobs another notch tougher going forward.
Sitting back and saying nothing against it doesn't help either. It's just plain weak.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:14 PM

Yep, something took place we're not seeing.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:17 PM

Someone on here said he was held down by four 300# cops. I don't see a cop that would weigh over 160# in that group.
The perp could have worked for 2 hours and earned a real $20 and this would have been avoided. And acting like this at age 46, I wonder what the last 30 yrs look like on his rap sheet?
These cops have likely had many many many run-ins with this guy. A person can legally curse a cop, follow them around yapping at them, harassing them, everything that isn't illegal and the cops can't do a thing about it. I'm sure it gets old, and cops have emotions just like the rest of us. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by nvwrangler
I just watched the posted video of the arrest and it looks to me the cops had trouble getting him to step out of the car and had to pull him out. The second officer went and helped, looks like at one point the suspect tries to fall or kneel down and repeatedly tries to turn towards the officer. Yes everything looks fairly calm after they sit him down and then when they walk him across the street, You see him fall but there doesn't appear to be any action by any party that causes the fall by the cruiser. Something happens that we haven't been shown when the videos switch to the cell phone videos. The officers never looked upset just doing their jobs in the first video.

The million dollar question is what changed and what happened.

The perp also knows he's being videoed by 30 different phones. Good time to put on a good show and really shine.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 05:52 PM

That cop doing the kneeling might as well have attached a Death Ray

to the victim's neck and finished him off.

The results would have been the same.

Have you ever tried to breathe laying on your
chest arms handcuffed behind your back with
your body weight compressionally restricting
the expansion of your lungs ?

It's almost impossible to expand your lungs in that position.

Now add the Cop's knee to your neck, and his body weight.

It's a miracle the Victim remained conscious as long as he did
under those circumstances, before being completely choked out.

I'm generally supportive of law enforcement but somebody
should have been in charge, and told that cop to ease up,
checked the guy's pulse, and realized that they had completely
incapacitated the victim and he was no longer a threat,
(if he ever was one).

I see a homicide of an incapacitated, helpless victim.

w
Posted By: snowy

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 06:30 PM

The real criminals are the ones that burned business down and destroyed property in their rioting.
Posted By: K52

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 06:36 PM

What I don't understand is why residents of Chicago don't get their pantys in a knot over the shooting arcade going on there for quite some time.
I'm confused here, is there a correlation? P.S, St. Louis and Kansas City in Missouri have more shooting than Chicago.

I do agree with your take on businesses in those neighborhoods.

This is a crazy thread, good to see not everyone posting is blaming it on the guy in handcuffs.

rvsask, you are wrong about St. Louis and KC Mo. they aren't even close to Chicago. East St. Louis across the river is a different matter, no one in their right mind would go there. The residents doing the shooting and dying in Chicago are mainly black on black and the summer shooting season is just getting started. This Memorial Day weekend saw 10 killed and 42 wounded.

www.heyjackass.com

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 06:38 PM

That's perfectly acceptable in today's world.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 06:41 PM

By some of the posts here being judged by a “jury of my peers “ Would scare the crap out of me.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 07:35 PM

K52 that is my point. I know most big cities are a war zone of black on black violence. Last weekend was a slow one in Chicago compared to the past. My point is that the media and local residents must consider this exceptable behavior. Don't see the animals rioting,burning,and looting because of black on black violence. It would seem to me that it takes a cracker in a position of authority,mistreating a brother,too flip the switch of mayhem. Not saying the cops involved in this case couldn't of handled it a little differently,but I wasn't there. When the toxicology test comes back,it should nail down the true cause of death. If it comes back what the cops did wasn't the cause of death,Minneapolis will have a exciting barbecue party that will not be to the benift of business owners.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
K52 that is my point. I know most big cities are a war zone of black on black violence. Last weekend was a slow one in Chicago compared to the past. My point is that the media and local residents must consider this exceptable behavior. Don't see the animals rioting,burning,and looting because of black on black violence. It would seem to me that it takes a cracker in a position of authority,mistreating a brother,too flip the switch of mayhem. Not saying the cops involved in this case couldn't of handled it a little differently,but I wasn't there. When the toxicology test comes back,it should nail down the true cause of death. If it comes back what the cops did wasn't the cause of death,Minneapolis will have a exciting barbecue party that will not be to the benift of business owners.

Originally Posted by snowy
The real criminals are the ones that burned business down and destroyed property in their rioting.

Couldn’t agree more

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
That cop doing the kneeling might as well have attached a Death Ray

to the victim's neck and finished him off.

The results would have been the same.

Have you ever tried to breathe laying on your
chest arms handcuffed behind your back with
your body weight compressionally restricting
the expansion of your lungs ?

It's almost impossible to expand your lungs in that position.

Now add the Cop's knee to your neck, and his body weight.

It's a miracle the Victim remained conscious as long as he did
under those circumstances, before being completely choked out.

I'm generally supportive of law enforcement but somebody
should have been in charge, and told that cop to ease up,
checked the guy's pulse, and realized that they had completely
incapacitated the victim and he was no longer a threat,
(if he ever was one).

I see a homicide of an incapacitated, helpless victim.

w

In the video I saw the ambulance emt did check his pulse and the told the cop something and he just posed more. WHO unless they are saying "look at me" doesn't even look down at the suspect . He looked over at the bumper to put his hand on it so he could apply more pressure .Then scowerd to the people on the sidewalk.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 09:05 PM

JUst another reason not to live in Minnesota !!! LOL dang winters and killer cops. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 10:07 PM

Minneapolis only gets half a winter, it's why people are so crazy there.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 10:23 PM

Minny-yapless is the only place I've been where I really felt like a minority.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 10:44 PM

Ok anyone see the FBI news conference? Cops will be in jail by Monday in prison by july
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Someone on here said he was held down by four 300# cops. I don't see a cop that would weigh over 160# in that group.
The perp could have worked for 2 hours and earned a real $20 and this would have been avoided. And acting like this at age 46, I wonder what the last 30 yrs look like on his rap sheet?
These cops have likely had many many many run-ins with this guy. A person can legally curse a cop, follow them around yapping at them, harassing them, everything that isn't illegal and the cops can't do a thing about it. I'm sure it gets old, and cops have emotions just like the rest of us. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The "play stupid games win stupid prizes" statement would get a LEO relieved of duty in my county. My goodness that is the most unprofessional statement to be uttered by a police officer. Being or becoming a police officer is not nor should be considered a game. I predict after investigation the officer will be charged with manslaughter and lessor charges to the other officers, as the video appears to indicate to me.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 10:55 PM

I wonder if he would be dead right now if he had simply complied with the officers requests?

He would would still be alive if he complied......... but you won't here the 'protesters' even admit that.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:06 PM

I didn’t see any non-compliance on the videos I watched.
Posted By: asphalttrapper

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:14 PM

A lot of post on here are suggesting Mr. Floyd was guilty of the forgery crime. I believe he was pulled over because he fit the description of the suspect in the forgery. What ever happened to innocent til proven guilty.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:31 PM

MN burning. I haven't been down to Lake Street for 30yrs. I see not much has changed. I feel bad for all the business owners. I feel bad for the detainee and the police. No win for no one. Praying for all.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by asphalttrapper
A lot of post on here are suggesting Mr. Floyd was guilty of the forgery crime. I believe he was pulled over because he fit the description of the suspect in the forgery. What ever happened to innocent til proven guilty.

Yeah, whatever happened to that?
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:41 PM

Really bad people come in all forms and this time they were cops
Posted By: kansaskoons

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:44 PM

Marty, comply or die? That man was subdued and handcuffed. Explain to me how he was a threat? I’ve killed a troubling amount of animals in my life, watched a lot die and even felt them die. At some point the cop felt him stop struggling, still he stayed there, he felt him die, still stayed on him. Tell me how it’s justified? I’m as pro law enforcement as anyone, I also don’t are what color he is, what happened was historically tragic. It’s an ugly black eye for officers everywhere, and an embarrassment for the upstanding black community in the aftermath.
Posted By: MadTrapper375

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:51 PM

All 4 of them cops need to be in jail. The cop kneeling on that dudes neck needs charged with murder.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/28/20 11:56 PM

He was a good boy.
Posted By: MadTrapper375

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:03 AM

Complied??? Handcuffed, face down kneeing on his neck for how long? Cops earning the hate.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
I wonder if he would be dead right now if he had simply complied with the officers requests?

He would would still be alive if he complied......... but you won't here the 'protesters' even admit that.

So if you don't fully comply with police they have the right to kill you on the spot?

Funny coming from the guy who was screaming bloody murder about martial law a couple months ago.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:06 AM

He was a good boy.

Is there a way I can stop seeing this guy's posts? Really tired of the same stupid comments being made over and over on this thread. Too bad there aren't moderators on this site. Wait...
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:16 AM

And get killed, apparently.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:17 AM

He was a good boy.

Is there a way I can stop seeing this guy's posts? Really tired of the same stupid comments being made over and over on this thread. Too bad there aren't moderators on this site. Wait...

Click on the name and you will see......

[Linked Image]

Then.....

[Linked Image]

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:32 AM

Thanks HobbieTrapper! I'm going to use this A LOT

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:41 AM

The perp also knows he's being videoed by 30 different phones. Good time to put on a good show and really shine.

Yep, he put on a pretty convincing act of dying.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:52 AM

I know I believe it.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:55 AM

GB's comments reflect rigid ideology, not using independent thought to view something in it's own light. Kudos to everyone here who is doing that. Sometimes you have to be critical of individuals in the group of people you'd really rather be able to root for, LE in this instance. Lots of great police officers in this country, who's hearts are in the right place, but probably not these guys.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:57 AM

Does this mean the Georgia boys are off the hook now?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 12:59 AM

GB's comments reflect rigid ideology, not using independent thought to view something in it's own light. Kudos to everyone here who is doing that. Sometimes you have to be critical of individuals in the group of people you'd really rather be able to root for, LE in this instance. Lots of great police officers in this country, who's hearts are in the right place, but probably not these guys.

Heck I just figured GB was jerking their chain. It appears as though it worked.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Heck I just figured GB was jerking their chain. It appears as though it worked.

It ain't really a subject that merits that kind of chain jerking.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:17 AM

So, I did not watch the video. I assume that no one gets dragged out of their vehicle, handcuffed and has a cop or cops kneeling on them if they comply with the officers requests....

Maybe he did comply but then I wonder why I read the cops had to drag him out of the vehicle?

No, I do not think non compliance with a police officers requests should end with a person killed (usually, but there may be a circumstance where it would). I never said comply or die.

Rioting/looting/robbing/burning for justice may show what kind of people the cops are dealing with daily......
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:25 AM

Hey!

Look on the Brite side. At least their all wearing mask and safe from the Rona!!!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:25 AM

He was a good boy.

Please point out what rules are being broken. Not agreeing with you and wringing my hands over a dead criminal?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:26 AM

These animals rioting are not rioting because they care! Just another chance to get free stuff.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by brianmall
Hey!

Look on the Brite side. At least their all wearing mask and safe from the Rona!!!

Those are stolen too.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:27 AM

Hey!

Those are stolen too.

Or were free!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:30 AM

Just gotta look at what everyone is doing to see where their motives truly are!

Did the cop kill the man unjustly? Possibly!

Did the guy resist and die because of that and other underlying conditions? More likely!

Doesn't matter! Bad white cop so let's go burn everything and stock up on tvs and baby diapers!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:31 AM

Should all the bystanders that stood by and watched and video taped the incident be arrested and charged too?

Does Minnesota have a law for witnesses to act?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:36 AM

Should all the bystanders that stood by and watched and video taped the incident be arrested and charged too?

Naw, man.....I don't wanna get involved!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:36 AM

smile

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:44 AM

A few of the bystanders who witnessed the homicide did step up
in an attempt to intercede and were threatened with being pepper sprayed.
or worse.

I have no doubt that the kneeling manslaughterer would have drawn his
service weapon, and fired upon anyone that tried to interrupt his homicide.

Not much you can do when the police perpetrators are armed with deadly force
and the will to use it.

w

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:45 AM

Please point out what rules are being broken. Not agreeing with you and wringing my hands over a dead criminal?

I didn't say you were breaking rules....I said you were repeatedly making stupid comments. The word "boy" I'm assuming you used intentionally. While that is still up, I see either a moderator or yourself deleted the extremely bigoted comment you made the other day. Anyway, here are a few examples of the ridiculous comments you have been making. Please inform us how these are relevant to an unarmed man in handcuffs being killed by police

Let the maggots sort things out for themselves.

A little self-discipline and respect goes a long ways.

The perp could have worked for 2 hours and earned a real $20 and this would have been avoided.
These cops have likely had many many many run-ins with this guy.
A person can legally curse a cop, follow them around yapping at them, harassing them, everything that isn't illegal and the cops can't do a thing about it. I'm sure it gets old, and cops have emotions just like the rest of us. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

He was a good boy.

Again, how does any of this help a conversation about a handcuffed man being killed by police? The answer, it doesn't. Your personal beliefs regarding people of color are just bleeding through here.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:49 AM

Criminals, not people of color. I have family members who are black.
You were going to block me...............
And yes, there are moderators watching. They will spank me when they feel it deemed necessary. Not because your feelings are hurt.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:51 AM

I tried to ignore but it is not working yet. I sure wish it would. And yes, your deleted comment showed your true colors.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 01:52 AM

cry
I believe in people being responsible for their actions. Myself included. No bones about it.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:11 AM

These animals rioting are not rioting because they care! Just another chance to get free stuff.

FREE TVs all around !!!!!!..Bet theres no work boots getting stole.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:13 AM

Those people who congregate around and video or take pics of police at accidents or arresting people are called rubberneckers(unlike mr floyd).
I also seen on the news where police are going to have to wear kneepads on the job from now on.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:26 AM

10:10pm listening to free cell phone police scanner in st paul. 34000 other listeners are tuned in as well, for their own reasons...its kinda sad to listen to honestly. Things are getting real, and fast. I feel for the good officers, now targets, for the actions of a couple of bad ones. Whole lotta bad going on in that city right now that makes it truly difficult for a sympathetic ear to listen. Innocents are scared again and privately-owned businesses are being destroyed. Its gonna be a bad night im afraid. They all need prayers or a bullet and i aint got the time or energy to judge. God Bless the steel-setters and all our people.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:29 AM

Where's Les? did he go down there to straighten them out?
All the country boys should head down there and re instate law and order by force.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:32 AM

let'r burn.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:43 AM

let'r burn.

...its kinda a "get what ya ask for" situation, or a "i told ya so," aint it? Im glad my big city is erie. Theyre really tearing things up. I was in my teens for the rodney king riot sitch-e-ation, so i dont remember the details, but i think tonight may be a step-up in full-on retread ghetto riots. Only time will tell.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:44 AM

Can't believe the Governor hasn't sent in swat to disperse the crowds greater than 10 people.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:49 AM

let'r burn.

We're going to see a lot of cities burn down the road. Short road.
Posted By: Dirk

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:54 AM

Fox 9 news just said that peacefull protester's are now on 35w trying to block traffic with video footage

It's almost like a news here is encouraging it

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Can't believe the Governor hasn't sent in swat to disperse the crowds greater than 10 people.

Aint that the truth. That nazi demonrat gutter-slut makes her own rules. Riots are exempt!! Carry on with your anarchy with our blessings. We'll let the taxpayers foot the bill.

Edit...plus, thems her voters. Not the right folk, who wanna work, with their peacedul protests and scary guns who cause ZERO harm. Guns are a tool, riots are real.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 03:27 AM

Sure you can but I wouldn't want to be you after you did!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

Sure you can but I wouldn't want to be you after you did!

Yup, you really wanna open that can o worms???
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 08:42 PM

He was a good boy.

Stupid is as stupid does. Benson proves it with every post.

Jarhead

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 08:49 PM

cry
Please put me on ignore like you and your buddy were instructed. Your incessant whining sounds like your rear end is low on lube.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:41 PM

The murderous, kneeling homicidal maniac who executed

victim George Floyd should be charged with 1st degree murder

at the very least, and spend 25 years to life in federal lockup.

I'd vote for death by lethal injection If I were on the jury.

This guy definitely deserves the big needle !!! frown

w

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:52 PM

Derek Chauvin, the fired cop who was kneeling on George Floyd's neck for almost nine minutes has been charged with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said charges against the other three officers are likely.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:54 PM

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has signed an emergency resolution establishing a curfew beginning at 8:00 this evening and ending at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:56 PM

Lug-did you see the new view with all 3 kneelin on him?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:57 PM

No, got a link?

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 10:59 PM

Found it.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 11:00 PM

you know i'm lucky to get on here let alone that.i resemble the missing link if that counts.had to been on fox or NBC.all i've watched.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 11:05 PM

still some missin though aint there??

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 11:07 PM

Yeah there’s a segment missing between when the video from the stationary camera across the street cuts off and when he ends up face down on the other side of the cruiser with three cops kneeling on him.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/29/20 11:08 PM

you know i'm lucky to get on here let alone that.i resemble the missing link if that counts.had to been on fox or NBC.all i've watched.

I remembered that after I asked. LOL

So I just did a quick YouTube search for it.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/30/20 12:39 AM

I wonder if any of you have read the autopsy report. I haven't watched the video, when I'm on the jury I will.

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/30/20 01:07 AM

The video doesn't really show you much.
Posted By: gman

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/30/20 02:03 PM

The murderous, kneeling homicidal maniac who executed

victim George Floyd should be charged with 1st degree murder

at the very least, and spend 25 years to life in federal lockup.

I'd vote for death by lethal injection If I were on the jury.

This guy definitely deserves the big needle !!! frown

READ the autopsy!!!

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/30/20 04:39 PM

The autopsy said guy died from too much grease in his arteries.

They should be firebombing Macdonalds ,Burger king,and Kentucky pluck.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Minneapolis cops fired - 05/30/20 04:42 PM

Sorta like police chasing a fat guy and the fat guy dies from a heart attack...and the police get blamed!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums