Home

TWIN CITIES BURNING

Posted By: Bogmaster

TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:00 AM

The looters and idiots are stealing,burning and causing bedlam throughout the twin cities.500 national guardsman are arriving now.200 state troopers and conservation officers have also gone in to help.
One of the saddest things I have ever seen.My wife just got up and asked if I had enough ammunition,we are east of St.Paul,2 miles from Wisconsin,so I doubt these clowns will head this way.
What a sad thing.
Tom
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:03 AM

Should have nipped it in the bud, going to be hard to put the genie back in the bottle.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:12 AM

Trump just called Walz and offered military assistance,and said to him"when the looting starts-the shooting starts"
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:26 AM

The Mayor or the Governor won't do anything, this could get really ugly.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:30 AM

Rat,those causing trouble are the ones who helped vote the mayor and governor into office.They don't want to alienate their voting pool.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:38 AM

I Agree Tom, that's their base. Can't imagine living in that mess right now, must be like a third world country.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I Agree Tom, that's their base. Can't imagine living in that mess right now, must be like a third world country.

Speaking of third world countries, what are the thousands of Somalis in the Twin Cities doing? Are they joining in the riots?

Keith

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:52 AM

Not from what I have seen Keith.
Tom
Posted By: Boco

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:02 AM

Looks like just as many whites rioting as blacks.
Young people letting off some covid steam.After being cooped up for so long they just went wild when they got loose.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Speaking of third world countries, what are the thousands of Somalis in the Twin Cities doing? Are they joining in the riots?

Keith

The American blacks and the Somalis do not always get along so well. Seen a few head scarves on protesters but probably not many Somalis involved would be my guess.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:40 AM

Listening to the Mayor, this guy is completely out of his depth. He has not answered one question. He did say it's ok to burn down a city police station as long as no one got hurt. What a joke, he should have squashed the looters the first night.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:22 AM

Nothing says justice like a free flatscreen tv and an air fryer.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:48 AM

All those mom and pop shops get windows busted and looted, and the damage the protesters do to their own communities. What a sickening site, does no good long term to destroy your neighborhood and folks businesses that had nothing to do with whatever issues the protestors are against.
Crazy how they turn into such idiots with ill-directed anger.
Jim

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by jabNE
All those mom and pop shops get windows busted and looted, and the damage the protesters do to their own communities. What a sickening site, does no good long term to destroy your neighborhood and folks businesses that had nothing to do with whatever issues the protestors are against.
Jim

Sadly, just as the actions of 4 police have a negative impact on the blue people, this reaction will negatively impact......
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:58 AM

Too bad there wasn't a way to record what each individual was responsible for looting.....tally up the loot and deduct it from the welfare cheque.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:09 AM

Disgusting. Young men with an excuse to destroy stuff and get away with it.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Coös

I've seen plenty of women in the videos as well. It wasn't long ago 2012-2016 they were told it was okay to loot/riot when you felt like it with perceived racism. They've just been waiting for a reason to let it go again. I'm not condoning what happened to Floyd as I really have no first hand knowledge of the situation, but this type of reaction was once applauded by an administration. The only thing I'm surprised about is how long the current administration has allowed it to happen.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:25 AM

Listening to the Mayor, this guy is completely out of his depth. He has not answered one question. He did say it's ok to burn down a city police station as long as no one got hurt. What a joke, he should have squashed the looters the first night.

Like I said in another post, the mayor was more concerned that the looters practice social distancing. Unbelievable.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Nothing says justice like a free flatscreen tv and an air fryer.

OMG,,I just spit my coffee out. laugh

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Like I said in another post, the mayor was more concerned that the looters practice social distancing. Unbelievable.

I don't know the first thing about the mayor, but I'm going to guess he had peaceful protestors in mind. Hard to believe he could have said anything that would change the course of events with regard to the rioting and looting. I hope they figure out how to get it under control.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:48 AM

How about CNN right now inciting racial tension by strongly suggesting a black CNN reporter and crew arrested and taken into custody while a white reporter is free to walk around doing just exactly what the black reporter was doing. Incredibly irresponsible and unprofessional.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:49 AM

Looting and arson is not done by protesters. It is done by criminals. People stealing and burning and saying they are protesting need shot.
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:15 PM

Cops need to open a booth pop a looter$20.00/10 shots pepper balls or bean bags your choice, let the fun began.
Dennis
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan

I've seen plenty of women in the videos as well. It wasn't long ago 2012-2016 they were told it was okay to loot/riot when you felt like it with perceived racism. They've just been waiting for a reason to let it go again. I'm not condoning what happened to Floyd as I really have no first hand knowledge of the situation, but this type of reaction was once applauded by an administration. The only thing I'm surprised about is how long the current administration has allowed it to happen.

These cities and states are as anti-Trump as they could be. I think Trump should let them handle it themselves.....they've spent decades building up to this.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

These cities and states are as anti-Trump as they could be. I think Trump should let them handle it themselves.....they've spent decades building up to this.

According to the mayor, 400 years.
Posted By: corky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:31 PM

I wonder how many of the criminals doing the looting are out of jail after being released due to Covid? Since they aren't being arrested I guess we will never know.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:38 PM

The looters and arsonists have gone home to take a nap. Now they're calling the PO-lice complaining that the firetrucks are making too much noise and they can't sleep.
Posted By: snowy

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:42 PM

Unbelievable mess and unacceptable the way things have been done in MN.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:47 PM

SSS!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:48 PM

All over one guy deciding to counterfeit money instead of working for it.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by snowy

What would happen if the Vikings would win the Super Bowl? Never mind.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:49 PM

It’s Trump’s fault. He started it.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by corky

They'd have to cross the state line to find something to burn!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:54 PM

Hahahahahahaha!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 12:59 PM

Well that we'll never know!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:01 PM

I liked the sign on one business window .... “ This Business is owned by a Black Man “ .....guess he got spared...

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:05 PM

And Now the Two fake "Reverend's " are spouting off Sharpton n' Jackson

Im sure they brought their Professional looters with them too!

Speak one way about Community and create mayhem when the cameras are off!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:10 PM

I wonder how many of the trouble makers are from other areas? And their main reason is to show up and incite trouble and stir things up even more.
This could be a long weekend.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:10 PM

I guess we know who the real racists are.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:11 PM

Worked many years with St.Paul at risk youth they are very blended Black, White, Asian, males/females It’s more about who you are rather then what you are. Very impressive compared to the ethnic neighborhoods in Chicago, the mixed groups that get along well in their circles but have issues with other groups not close to theirs.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 01:49 PM

170 businesses were damaged or looted in St.Paul. Haven't heard numbers on Minneapolis.
Tom
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
Jim

Exactly^^^^
then expect that there neighborhood should have all the nice shops Back. Do they ever wonder why there neighborhoods only have liquor stores, lottery & smoke shops.
reap the whirlwind!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 03:03 PM

Parenting may play a role there as well.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 03:30 PM

Yes and on the news the black leaders are wanting justice. YES but for all. One was saying he couldn't understand why people thought black people were bad or scary. LOOK ON THE NEWS!!! When was the last time you saw a riot with burning and looting that it was mostly white people??? That idiot mayor said "that's what America was founded on was standing up for rights. OK but the police let them burn their house down ??? Really ?

Oh yea bet the last time white folks looted and burned was the Boston a party back in the 1770"s

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan

Think Obummer had anything to do with that lol
Posted By: scotiantrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 03:42 PM

I completely agree Danny

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
170 businesses were damaged or looted in St.Paul. Haven't heard numbers on Minneapolis.
Tom

I did read that a new apt. bldg. under construction was burned to the ground. Would have been 200 affordable housing units.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 04:20 PM

Tom

I did read that a new apt. bldg. under construction was burned to the ground. Would have been 200 affordable housing units.

That one was Regular Market price units ...but less than 40 ....I think they said 36 Low income units.

Still burn down anything good they had or might have. Way to go really brite!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
And Now the Two fake "Reverend's " are spouting off Sharpton n' Jackson

Im sure they brought their Professional looters with them too!

Speak one way about Community and create mayhem when the cameras are off!

They've made lucrative careers out of race baiting.
Posted By: Marty

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:05 PM

Protesters?

No, they are looters and arsonists.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:10 PM

JUST SAW COVERAGE AND 95% OF THE PEOPLE PROTESTING ARE WHITE !!! Guess the LOOTERS and arsonist are home sleeping getting ready for night shift !!!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:12 PM

You can bet if there's a white man there the camera will find him.
Posted By: Marty

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:21 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:22 PM

Here's a partial list of businesses damaged. https://www.startribune.com/these-m...d-after-george-floyd-protests/569930671/
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 05:47 PM

You can bet if there's a white man there the camera will find him.

Originally Posted by Marty
[Linked Image]

Found him! grin lol

Your sign oughta read "Loosers will be killed". They are all losers!

Gary, your link won't run.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:10 PM

sounds like the suspect cop has been arrested.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:44 PM

according to a friend, stores now closing in st cloud.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:49 PM

And the Mayor is giving masks to the protesters:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...-residents-told-to-avoid-mass-gatherings
Posted By: k snow

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:53 PM

And keeping churches closed.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 06:54 PM

UST SAW COVERAGE AND 95% OF THE PEOPLE PROTESTING ARE WHITE !!! Guess the LOOTERS and arsonist are home sleeping getting ready for night shift !!!!

When the sun goes down,..the whites go home!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 07:18 PM

Yea afraid to be out because of the violence. OH wait that's what they are protesting !!!!!!!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 08:05 PM

I watched about 2 minutes of NBC this morning. The picture of the dead guy in Minneapolis wearing a suit and tie is quite a contrast to how he looked when he was fighting the cops.
My Son saw a couple of dudes from Texas in town this morning, looked like the type that might be headed to Minneapolis to help out. They can be there by dark:30!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 08:12 PM

I hope all the stores they burned down are never rebuilt in Minneapolis.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 08:43 PM

Most of them looters and arrsonists don't get out of bed till around 8-pm.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

That's why we call that type "Vampires" around here.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:36 PM

That label has been used around here also Upstate, along with a few more. They could stop this if they wanted too. Just put a curfew in effect and turn the guard and state police loose with tasers. Most of em would vacate after they saw some of their buddies break dancing in the street. Should not cause a huge loss of life by lighten up. May need a big street cleaner to clean up the liquid they gonna leave.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

That's why we call that type "Vampires" around here.

It's a sin to be in bed when there's light in the sky.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 10:37 PM

An 8 pm curfew has been instituted in Minneapolis.Just hope that doesn't move them into other areas.
Coos,having been up till 3:30 a.m. watching what was going on,I will nap while the sun shines.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 11:13 PM

Several hundred protestors have now blocked off part of Interstate 35. The mayor of Minneapolis is catching well deserved heat for his inaction last night.
I am afraid the fan will be hit again tonight.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/29/20 11:25 PM

An 8 pm curfew has been instituted in Minneapolis.Just hope that doesn't move them into other areas.
Coos,having been up till 3:30 a.m. watching what was going on,I will nap while the sun shines.
Tom

Sometimes you gotta make do. I worked nights for a few years myself.
Posted By: Hatchetman

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:14 AM

When that dirt bag cop knelt on that dudes neck and killed him, he also knelt on a whole bunch of other people's necks.
Think about all those business owners who had nothing to do with this and are loosing their property.

He also knelt on the necks of his fellow cops.
And, yes I would not be surprised if some cops, somewhere, won't be shot and killed this weekend over this.
(unless of course they're all hiding now).

This all has an eerier resemblance to the catholic church scandal that peaked a few years back when the church was covering up for preists who where sexually molesting people. The higher ups in the church knew about it but just shuffled them around a bit or did nothing...
I believe it's the same thing in most police departments in our country. Higher ups covering up for crappy cops. So now they made their bed, they can lay in it.
Out all the dumb cop scandals caught on film in the past couple of years, this one, to me, takes the cake!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Hatchetman
When that dirt bag cop knelt on that dudes neck and killed him, he also knelt on a whole bunch of other people's necks.
Think about all those business owners who had nothing to do with this and are loosing their property.

And, yes I would not be surprised if some cops, somewhere, won't be shot and killed this weekend over this.

This all has an eerier resemblance to the catholic church scandal that peaked a few years back when the church was covering up for preists who where sexually molesting people. The higher ups in the church knew about it but just shuffled them around a bit or did nothing...
I believe it's the same thing in most police departments in our country. Higher ups covering up for crappy cops. So now they made their bed, they can lay in it.
Out all the dumb cop scandals caught on film in the past couple of years, this one, to me, takes the cake!

So you are making excuses for the burning of the city, git da heel attaheea wit dat crap.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:24 AM

Several hundred protestors have now blocked off part of Interstate 35. The mayor of Minneapolis is catching well deserved heat for his inaction last night.
I am afraid the fan will be hit again tonight.
Tom

Gonna be a real bad night in many cities.
Posted By: Hatchetman

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:45 AM

So you are making excuses for the burning of the city, git da heel attaheea wit dat crap.

How am I making excuses for the rioting? I said, how people in the city, business owners, have to deal with this crap! (rioting)
Is it right? heck no! but that's what happens in this country when you have certain groups of people the way they are. That's a whole nother issue, but so far nobody has been able to change them, so everyone, unfortunately, has to deal with it.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:47 AM

This looks to be shaping up to be the US version of the Arab spring revolutions.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:51 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:59 AM

Is it right? heck no! but that's what happens in this country when you have certain groups of people the way they are. That's a whole nother issue, but so far nobody has been able to change them, so everyone, unfortunately, has to deal with it.

Did you just say “certain groups of people” and “nobody has been able to change them” in the same paragraph?

[Linked Image]

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:01 AM

Got them Air Nikeys a moving. Does he have some of that beaver whiskey?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:08 AM

Curfew is in force now. Break the tasers out and start frying em

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:10 AM

That would be great video I'm sure.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:11 AM

Reminds me of a bunch of non backing bird dogs.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:30 AM

I seen the vid of cop kneel on his neck, necessary in handcuffs ? It was horrid what he did an the other cop stood in watch. I think was quite low of cops
Posted By: Savell

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220
I seen the vid of cop kneel on his neck, necessary in handcuffs ? It was horrid what he did an the other cop stood in watch. I think was quite low of cops

.... I heard he was late on taxes

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by coonman220

.... I heard he was late on taxes

They charge an extra $175 a month if you're late on taxes.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:39 AM

Got them Air Nikeys a moving. Does he have some of that beaver whiskey?

In more positive news, no work boots or hand tools were harmed or stolen.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:51 AM

The arsonists,rioters and looters are ignoring the curfew-never seen that coming.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:55 AM

They probably lost track of time
Posted By: dkrug

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
The arsonists,rioters and looters are ignoring the curfew-never seen that coming.

Boco
Most were home schooled, they can't tell time
I think that's why they call them Homies
Posted By: KeithC

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:01 AM

They'll have to loot enough rolexes for all of them.

Keith

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:09 AM

Al Franken was interviewed tonight he acted like he was high rambling on and slow to answer.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:10 AM

They should be spraying the crowd with the stuff banks use in dye packs
Then they can round up the branded ones at a later date
Posted By: Dirk

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:11 AM

Just remember that the communist party of the USA was founded in Minnesota by Gus Hall
Posted By: snowy

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:18 AM

Now that is interesting.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:23 AM

Man the dye pack is a great idea!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:26 AM

Charles Manson
Would be on a roll right now
His dream is becoming a true story

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by dkrug
Charles Manson
Would be on a roll right now
His dream is becoming a true story

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:30 AM

It is nice though, to see them all being socially conscious and wearing their covid masks as per regulations.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:31 AM

4 nights in a row

The city is lost but I guess we knew that on the 2nd night

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:42 AM

There is a huge crowd outside the White House in Washington.
I wonder where Trump is.
That crowd could bust in there and drag him out in the street.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:46 AM

I wonder where Trump is.

LOL, you have no idea what's in and around that white house. I think you'd be amazed. I'd venture to say there would be a lot of lives lost, and not anyone in the white house would be touched.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:47 AM

I wonder where Trump is.

Would you like to see that happen?

You should only worry about your blackface Trudeau

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:50 AM

I'm with Paul
Be like the bug hitting the windshield
The last thing to go through his mind ?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:52 AM

St. Paul is quiet and the curfew has been followed.Minneapolis has tons of people mostly behaving themselves.But now some looting and small fires.
Boco,the white house has the capabilities to respond as needed and handle whatever comes their way.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:54 AM

I see now they broke the barricades now and are fighting with the secret service.
The crowd looks huge.
I think I see machine gunners on the roof of the whitehouse.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:56 AM

Tom, I don't pretend to know you but after a few years of reading your posts I want you to know that I think of you as an intelligent and fair minded individual. That being said let me help you up the learning curve that is figuring out terminology as it relates to social media.

When you here zombie apocalypse, zombie horde, zombie slaying, or walking dead; the poster is not actually talking about zombies like in a horror movie. They are referring to the tantrums that as wide spread looting and rioting up to and immediately after a horde like this exhausts all local resources. Imagine what this type of horde might do to you or your loved ones if you had not prepared to defend them.

Actually you don't have to have that much imagination at all. Google the truck driver pulled out of his cab after the riots in CA after the cops who beat Rodney King were originally ruled not guilty or initially exonerated of all wrong doing.

Marlin
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:07 AM

Minneapolis is a 'FREE FOR ALL' All Law and Order in that City is gone . Where Did the National Guard Go. Did their incompetant Governor send them Home?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:17 AM

They keep pulling the guard back.
Wells Fargo bank has been set on fire,so it is escalating.
Tomorrow may be even worse as 10 to 20,000 are supposed to show up to protest.
It may be time to forget about anything from the governor and mayor--and ask the president to take care of this foolishness.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:21 AM

I was wondering that myself, When Trump says enough is enough. These Looters are Destroying that City. Pisses me Off!!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:36 AM

They Bringing in the Chicago Crowd ...for the weekend festivities?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:36 AM

They set their post office on fire.No more welfare cheques.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:42 AM

I personally know a retired Secret Service Agent who I also graduated from high school that was assigned to the White House. As he said, if a mob breaches the main security, there are going to be some dead people and none will the good guys. And the good guys are not going to care in the aftermath what CNN, MSNBC or Al Sharpton thinks or will have to say.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:46 AM

The Guard and police are now sweeping in.Buses are now being brought in to haul away those arrested--its about time.
Tom
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I personally know a retired Secret Service Agent who I also graduated from high school that was assigned to the White House. As he said, if a mob breaches the main security, there are going to be some dead people and none will the good guys. And the good guys are not going to care in the aftermath what CNN, MSNBC or Al Sharpton thinks or will have to say.

I've worked with Secret Service over the years in my AF career providing EOD support, and also have a relative that was a Secret Service agent tasked with White House security. In my conversations with them about White House Security, I'd bet the protesters would not advance on the White House if they knew what awaited them. It would not be pretty.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:52 AM

The Minneapolis Mayor and Minnesota Governor bragged at a press conference this afternoon things will be different this evening with the National Guard and Police present. I wonder what they will say tomorrow how they did.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:55 AM

I don't think their 8 o'clock curfew worked.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:02 AM

I just turned the TV on. Is this an earlier news report of the looting and rioting, or is this a live report ? 1:02 AM and rioting in the streets????
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

I've worked with Secret Service over the years in my AF career providing EOD support, and also have a relative that was a Secret Service agent tasked with White House security. In my conversations with them about White House Security, I'd bet the protesters would not advance on the White House if they knew what awaited them. It would not be pretty.

Agreed, a relative of mine worked at the Fort Knox bullion depository most of his life after returning from WW2.

When I was a teenager I asked him if any other place in the country would be as hard to breach,
and he replied...The White House.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
I just turned the TV on. Is this an earlier news report of the looting and rioting, or is this a live report ? 1:02 AM and rioting in the streets????

You are watching it Live, again tonight.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

The security there is top notch. Kinda like Fort Knox on stealth mode. If a mass crowd tried to breach security , lots would die. Period. Very well covertly armed. Snipers on the White House roof , lots of machine guns nearby and way , way more than you knew about. Suicide mission for any protester/or any other threats.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 06:21 AM

Sadly brute force is the only solution now. I wonder who is paying the organizers. Soros/DNC probabaly

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 07:32 AM

Groups are coming to Minneapolis for the purpose of causing more trouble.On top of that up to 50,000 protesters are expected here on Saturday from all over the country.
Friday night the numbers of those people showing up was underestimated by MN. officials and the police and Guardsmen were overwhelmed.I hope the governor takes up the presidents offer of troops--Otherwise the good guys will be overwhelmed again but on a larger scale;
Such a sad situation.
Tom
Posted By: Pike River

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 07:33 AM

Appearantly it has spread to Wisconsin.

They are rioting outside the cop shop in Milwaukee's district 5 and burning the commercial district, down the street from my elderly in-laws.

This is just sickening. I know this neighborhood well. Its a predominantly black neighborhood that is finally coming up but it is next to a very radical left, predominately white and pseudo-poor neighborhood. Knowing the dynamics the leftist neighborgoood is using the black neighborhood to riot and are probably most of the rioters.....

Going to drive down in a few hours to stay with my in-laws for a few days.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 08:40 AM

I hope Trump declares Marshall law. Sends in the troops. Cancels the elections until the riots stop.
Posted By: hippie

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:34 AM

Strange way to ask for respect.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Sadly brute force is the only solution now. I wonder who is paying the organizers. Soros/DNC probabaly

Whoa, I didn't know it was a paying gig...!
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 10:17 AM

Let all the cities burn down.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 10:38 AM

Whoa, I didn't know it was a paying gig...!

You'll learn something's around here, and they'll not agree with you alot.
Posted By: cattails

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:45 AM

. This proves they can leave the house . No need for mail in ballots

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by cattails
. This proves they can leave the house . No need for mail in ballots

That sir, is brilliant! grin

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:47 AM

Lol, true!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:05 PM

I hope Trump declares Marshall law. Sends in the troops. Cancels the elections until the riots stop.

He'd better declare MARTIAL LAW as well.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Leftist burning out leftist.....need a match?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

I got a weed burner with a shoulder strap for the propane bottle... go big or go home Jay.
Posted By: Osky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 12:52 PM

Good thought but bad idea. This started up in the 3rd. Prec. As bad a place as there is in Minneapolis. There was not much to steal there so it has moved down south to Lake Street and working its way west towards lake Calhoun. Now That is a very nice area for businesses and literally a stones throw from multi million dollar neighborhoods. Interestingly very rich liberal neighborhoods.
Once they burn the cities down they will spread and be at every door step. Already yesterday I saw suburban stores 8 miles out boarding up. Other hotspots like North, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlain etc have yet to explode, I think they will.

I have an interest in a now gone building that was leased for a long time to a really hard working black couple. Everything gone. Last night I watched as a great business of a friend was looted clean right there on tv. Insane to let this happen. In our case we'll take the insurance money, the loss, and move on, our lessors and the area lose big.
Idiot punk smart mouth mayor who is clueless and an ex school teacher governor who knows even less about dealing with life.

Osky
Posted By: blackhammer

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:21 PM

The lack of leadership in Minneapolis is beyond ridiculous. Like the response by Atlanta’s mayor in their city. Frey must have figured if he sacrificed the police precinct everyone would get tired and go home. Idiot,the result neighborhoods destroyed. A few bad people and a bunch of ignorant lemmings following them. Sheep is what people have become

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:29 PM

Erie, pa has a protest planned for tonight in perry square. About 20-25 minutes to drive to. This crap is gonna jump off everywhere unfortunately until someone puts their foot down. There were shots fired last night, but thats kinda regular for our small time hoodrats. They cant hit anything but arms, hands, legs, and feet. Horrible marksmanship. Never any center of mass hits.
They best keep it north of I-90 for their own safety.
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:32 PM

12ga. &rocksalt, 12ga,+rocksalt, 12ga. &rocksalt.~~~~~~~ and so on.
Dennis

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:35 PM

More proof why you need guns to protect yourselfe ,,cops are not.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
[\
Idiot punk smart mouth mayor who is clueless and an ex school teacher governor who knows even less about dealing with life.

Osky

Communities typically get the leadership they deserve.

It's almost time to move.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:12 PM

Governor Poppycock just now giving a speech about how the previous nights were ok, but last night went too far?

You can't make this stuff up.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by iaduckhntr
12ga. &rocksalt, 12ga,+rocksalt, 12ga. &rocksalt.~~~~~~~ and so on.
Dennis

Close!!

12ga & paintball filled w/ teargas.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 02:54 PM

So how do you control 30,000 imported protesters?

Use my modified Sgt Alvin C York approach:
  • Wait for them to accumulate.
  • Surround them
  • From the outside cut off a dozen or so
  • round them up into paddy wagons.
  • Cart them off to makeshift refugee/concentration camps
  • rinse/repeat
This approach does not protect anybody or anything in the center...too bad....what they are doing now doesn't either. At least this way the problem gets solved in days rather than months.
Posted By: Catcollector

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:00 PM

Martial law, seal the city, don't allow outsiders in, crush the violence... Do nothing =embolden the anarchy and watch your city burn, burn, burn....

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:10 PM

Just got up after another all nighter watching about this. Just caught the tail end of the governors speech.
Seems like so much of this is being instigated by outsiders.
Any way you look at it,,it
sucks. 2500 guardsmen will be out there today. Looks like another long night.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:20 PM

Why are the Police not using smoke generators filled with Tear Gas, to get rid of the rioters

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:20 PM

Just got up after another all nighter watching about this. Just caught the tail end of the governors speech.
Seems like so much of this is being instigated by outsiders.
Any way you look at it,,it
sucks. 2500 guardsmen will be out there today. Looks like another long night.
Tom

Don't get sucked in to deep by that Tom. We're there that many outsiders the motels would be swamped around the city and their not.
Convenient excuse. The Governor, mayor and police chief all started their bloviating by honoring the victim and saying his name is " added to the long list of innocent unarmed blacks murdered by whites". Think maybe we could add just a little more fuel on the fire?
This night may be the worst.. You can bring in all the NG you want but they will not have the mobility to rapidly respond out words to the areas I mentioned back a ways here that are ready to pop.

Osky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:21 PM

Why are the Police not using smoke generators filled with Tear Gas, to get rid of the rioters

Because that would be racist.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:23 PM

When my city gets burned down I'll be moving into your domains. Get ready for me.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:26 PM

No riots or looters in my Town last night. Quiet as a Church Mouse !

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:42 PM

No riots or looters in my Town last night. Quiet as a Church Mouse !

Mine either. I'm 30 mi from the epicenter.

But the Target store a half mile from me is closed and physically boarded up. My city also adopted the curfew.

I'm skipping my scheduled chores today in favor of loading buckshot.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:49 PM

Communists and anarchists are behind the arson.Also instigating local dupes using the race thing as a lever.The Communists are very well organized and have international support,they are entrenched in all cities,as that is where revolution will take place.
The ones I have spoken to have iterated that folks like me wont be treated very well at all once they seize power.
In other words I will fight to the death,cause if I dont it will be death anyway.

As a footnote,in my opinion you will see a lot of outsiders flooding in to the cities already embroiled in chaos as they are mobilized by their organizers.
The authorities are handcuffed and cannot be seen to shoot down so called "unarmed black protesters".The commies are just waiting for that to happen so they can exploit it and incite even more rioting,further fracturing society,and helping their cause.

And the dum dum mayors are still begging the "citizen dupes" to stop the rioting.They dont even seem to be aware of what is actually going on.
Posted By: scotiantrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:56 PM

Boco we are screwed here in Canada anyways

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 03:59 PM

Boco,I don't think it is communists doing the fire bombings and the looting--it is IDIOTS.Now you can include communists in the idiot group,but I don't think it is a communist conspiracy.
Rex,I am 15 miles from Minneapolis,it has been quiet my way. At 2:30 this morning,all my neighbors were sound asleep and the only lights you could see,were form my cigarette.
I will be getting ready this evening--because you never know what is going to go on.
Tom
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:02 PM

To all you folks up there in the Twin Cities area and any other areas affected...be safe and keep your nose to the wind. I wish you my best.

Moosetrot

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:05 PM

Tom,with all due respect,people need to wake up,before they are overtaken in their sleep.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:21 PM

Tom and T-Rex, sure hope you guys are far enough out to be out of harms way.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:22 PM

Tom,with all due respect,people need to wake up,before they are overtaken in their sleep.

Yep!

Like the riots in Ferguson, these are also being perpetrated by the same groups and funded by the same groups.

Google open society's foundation for starters. Wiki has a write-up on them that's easy to find.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex

When my city gets burned down I'll be moving into your domains. Get ready for me.

If you move down this way I recommend Pine Bluff.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Yep!

Like the riots in Ferguson, these are also being perpetrated by the same groups and funded by the same groups.

Google open society's foundation for starters. Wiki has a write-up on them that's easy to find.

Maybe so but if you watched the coverage from Minneapolis last night the outside groups had no trouble finding many many thousands of local pillaging thugs.. Oops I men mournful peaceful protestors.

Osky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:15 PM

Me Too!!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:17 PM

Check the arrest records and most are not from the city. In Fergson, 50 of 51 arrested one night were not from there.

Once they start arresting people, I'll bet the same happens.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:20 PM

Mayor Carter of St Paul spoke at the Governor's press conference this morning.

He stated that they did not make 'too many" arrests, but, all of them were from out of state.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Check the arrest records and most are not from the city. In Fergson, 50 of 51 arrested one night were not from there.

Once they start arresting people, I'll bet the same happens.

Most of the upstanding citizens looting here do not claim residence here period. It's a welfare double dipping endeavor that boosts the population here around this time, first of the month.

Osky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:27 PM

Looks like they are ready to deploy troops from Fort Drum . They say they could be ready to go in a few hours if needed.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:32 PM

Mayor Carter of St Paul spoke at the Governor's press conference this morning.

He stated that they did not make 'too many" arrests, but, all of them were from out of state.

No suprise, to me at least if you look at the history of the other riots.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:35 PM

I still can't get over the Governor saying people have every right to protest in large groups yet churches, and businesses and people in general are held to a different standard. Once again proving the only people following the "LAW" are law abiding citizens. After watching the mayor of Mpls. I have found an idiot bigger than our Governor, and that's hard to do.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:36 PM

What a mess !!!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by walleyed

....says the man who capitalizes random words.... smile

Minnesota governor is relying on national guard troops.He has not asked president Trump to send in troops.
I sure hope he hasn't made another big mistake. I sure hope this isn't in any way a political move.
Remember when President Trump came to Minneapolis--The mayor and governor refused to meet with him.
And I avoid Minneapolis,so I couldn't meet with the president.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:38 PM

I feel like that guy at those self checkouts.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:41 PM

Minnesota governor is relying on national guard troops.He has not asked president Trump to send in troops.
I sure hope he hasn't made another big mistake. I sure hope this isn't in any way a political move.
Remember when President Trump came to Minneapolis--The mayor and governor refused to meet with him.
And I avoid Minneapolis,so I couldn't meet with the president.
Tom

It is political or they wouldn't be bringing them in to riot.
Posted By: Savell

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:45 PM

.... that colored fella has his hammer backwards... I would say they should put instructions on it, but It doesn’t look like anyone around would be able to read it to him anyway..... carry on I guess

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:47 PM

He's teaching his kid how to use a hammer.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:48 PM

I still can't get over the Governor saying people have every right to protest in large groups yet churches, and businesses and people in general are held to a different standard. Once again proving the only people following the "LAW" are law abiding citizens. After watching the mayor of Mpls. I have found an idiot bigger than our Governor, and that's hard to do.

The mayor is a blooming idiot, I can't believe anyone would live in that town. If I ever have to work there again I'll quit.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:50 PM

Some of them could be good medal olympians!!

I saw a couple running with their arms full and jumping a fence, with room to spare!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 05:50 PM

That Omar Politician would probably say " Some people, did something somewhere"
Posted By: cattails

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 06:05 PM

Lol.... you guys are hilarious today

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 06:46 PM

Nap time for me.Fox news is saying up to 70,000 could show up in Minneapolis today.
Going to be a long night,I need my beauty sleep.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Later guys.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:20 PM

What a mess !!!

[Linked Image]

I just KNOW there's money in there somewhere! I need to buy me some schoolbooks..
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:29 PM

Most of them are hired by Soros .

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:34 PM

I spent the better part of the day working up a decent 12ga buckshot home defense load.

9 pellets of 00 buck in a 2" straight wall hull. Patterns at right about 4" at 7 yards out of a cylinder bore. Fits 8 rounds in an extended mag plus one in the chamber (Winchester 1200 shortened to 18 1/2" barrel). I haven't tested them yet in the 20 round drum mag on my Saiga, but am assuming they should work fine.

It is not a published recipe, but anyone interested...PM me...I can give you a starting point for your own load, at your own risk.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:37 PM

I'd use slugs if I were you.
Your liable to injure yourself if you start blasting off buckshot indoors-they have a tendency to bounce around like ping pong balls.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by run
I wonder if they will even bother arresting these thugs.

With most being from out of the area, I can't imagine being able to identify them.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:47 PM

Good advise, Boco. But first thing first. I made up enough from what I had on hand just to make the old lady feel comfortable for the night.

I have several, but, not enough Lee cast slugs to start on next. I have the molds but, didn't want to take the time to casting today. I do have a bunch of hunting, published loads on hand. I need to work up some shorter versions. for home defense. I don't have room enough in my tube mags, to justify their use, as is.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 09:51 PM

With most being from out of the area, I can't imagine being able to identify them.
Who cares if they identify them or not. If they were to follow my advise and round them up into a gulag, they ain't goin' anywhere until they come up with their $1000 fine. If they can't come up with the revenue, they polish my boots for as many years as it takes to work it off.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:14 PM

Least they're tearing up a Target, sorriest excuse for a business their is. Savell it's HAMMER TIME!

ALL urban city's are ran by liberals/democrats so this is what you get, working tax paying folks move outside
the city's since it's not safe to live there and your residents go buck wild at the drop of a hat.

Strange to me everyone sits around wringing their hands wondering what to do. Start shooting the first one
to break a window and you won't have this anymore. But we're too touchy/feely for that anymore. Small
business owner's in the area, their rights don't matter. Torch them out.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
... Start shooting the first one to break a window and you won't have this anymore.....
Not so. Shoot a looter and you have a martyr. That is pretty much how this whole thing started.

These animals hide in mass anonymity. There are too many to stop, and difficult to identify. The best way to stop them is through curfew. Anyone violating curfew is automatically guilty. Round up those on the edge and lock them up. Sooner or later you get to those in the middle who are causing the physical damage. It ain't near as satisfying as nailing the guy on the spot, but with a mob you have to work layer by layer.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:28 PM

The state is shutting the highways into Minneapolis at 7 Pm. tonight.
That should cut down on the gawkers and keep trouble makers out that aren't already there.Curfew starts at 8 PM.
Tom
Posted By: white marlin

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:40 PM

curfew...that'll fix things.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:40 PM

I wish those fat chicks would pull their shirts down to cover the rolls.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
By it's self if does nothing as you sarcastically remind us.

When it is enforced, it works.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:46 PM

now skeeter,we dont want no trouble n here.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:50 PM

Looks like they're packin up. They'll be gone in an hour and ten.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:57 PM

Does St Paul have a curfew also or just Minneapolis?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/30/20 11:59 PM

Gary,I think you will have to be out of St.Paul by 8:00 tonight.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:08 AM

Does St Paul have a curfew also or just Minneapolis?
Not only St Paul, but many 1st 2nd and 3rd ring suburbs.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:14 AM

I see they're going shopping in Beverly hills tonight.
I bet they wont get far in the rich peoples neighborhood.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
By it's self if does nothing as you sarcastically remind us.

When it is enforced, it works.

ALL laws work when they are enforced...that's been the problem all along.

Bravo to you all, if the tide has turned and you'll start enforcing arson, rioting laws.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:17 AM

Hudson Wisconsin stores are closing over the threat of looters headed that way. Sounds like the National guard may be headed that way.
Now that changes things for me,I am right across the river from Hudson. Time to unsheathe the protective devices.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:20 AM

Sounds like your on the front lines Tom-God bless and lock and load.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:22 AM

I just saw an evening Governor's press conference.

There were no specifics given, but..... No Balls Walz did emphasize that residents should stay in their homes or be considered one of the rioters. He also just mentioned that the Commisioner of Corrections was involved.

My optimistic inference is there just might be that gulag I mentioned, and filled with curfew violators. I am pumped!!!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:30 AM

It'll die down on its own after everybody has a new TV.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:31 AM

And now is their chance to predict a 2nd wave of the virus, caused by the rioters being too close together. The perfect storm.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:35 AM

Hudson Wisconsin stores are closing over the threat of looters headed that way. Sounds like the National guard may be headed that way.
Now that changes things for me,I am right across the river from Hudson. Time to unsheathe the protective devices.
Tom

Im sure you wont need them, but if you do, aim straight and aim true. Good luck and God Bless.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:35 AM

And now is their chance to predict a 2nd wave of the virus, caused by the rioters being too close together. The perfect storm.
Nay! Pretty Guy Frey (mayor or Mpls) issued all rioters masks.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:37 AM

Im hoping a whole bunch of them catches it and it ends them. My perfect storm.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 12:48 AM

CBS has a camera focused on a crowd of several hundred that has to be gone in 15 minutes and they ain't moving. This will be interesting!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:01 AM

I just watched a military Chinook helicopter fly over headed directly toward Minneapolis. What's onboard? Troops? Cargo? Weapons? Maybe on deck to carry curfew violators to gulag.
Posted By: MJM

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:08 AM

KARE 11 News Lists
Here's what the HCSO jail records show. There are 69 cases from Friday to Saturday that were categorized as "received by jail" as of about 11 am this morning. Of those, here's the state breakdowns:

MN56
UNK 5
IL3
ARK1
MO1
IA1
Fla1
MI1

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:10 AM

CBS has a camera focused on a crowd of several hundred that has to be gone in 15 minutes and they ain't moving. This will be interesting!

Its gonna be a bad night for a lot of city-folk and the law. Im seeing a lot of failures in parenting on display. Them kids are outta control and give zero fs about anyone it seems. I say this as a 41 yr old. Its bad and embarassing, but what do ya expect in these times. I just thank God me and the ole lady are old school with values.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
KARE 11 News Lists
Here's what the HCSO jail records show. There are 69 cases from Friday to Saturday that were categorized as "received by jail" as of about 11 am this morning. Of those, here's the state breakdowns:

MN56
UNK 5
IL3
ARK1
MO1
IA1
Fla1
MI1

They keep crying out-of-staters, but it doesnt seem to be the case. Saw it on fox news app.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
KARE 11 News Lists

MN56
UNK 5
IL3
ARK1
MO1
IA1
Fla1
MI1

Any way to find out names? Would be interesting to know who the one from AR was.
Posted By: Art S

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:13 AM

A gift from george soros ?

Posted By: kytrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:15 AM

Minnesota Governor said white supremacists were to blame ?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:17 AM

aaaaand at 8:00 sharp they switch the cameras to L.A. Good grief.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:19 AM

What state is unk?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:20 AM

St Paul said 2 arrested were from TX. My Son saw 2 thugs from TX headed that way yesterday morning!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by nvwrangler
What state is unk?

university of northern kentucky
Posted By: 2020

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:22 AM

ALL laws work when they are enforced...that's been the problem all along.

Thats the Problem, LEO's cant even govern them selves, Think about it-

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:24 AM

The long slide has begun,it looks like.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:29 AM

Fargo ND just deployed tear gas to break them up. They gave them a cut off and when it wasn't met they gassed them.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

....says the man who capitalizes random words.... smile

Just helping you with your spelling buddy. laugh

w

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:47 AM

They were rioting in Buffalo. Why the heck are the Cops hiding behind fenced in Police Stations? They were just looking at the rioters !
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:49 AM

Why are they letting this happen ?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:50 AM

I just watched a military Chinook helicopter fly over headed directly toward Minneapolis. What's onboard? Troops? Cargo? Weapons? Maybe on deck to carry curfew violators to gulag.

More televisions

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
Fargo ND just deployed tear gas to break them up. They gave them a cut off and when it wasn't met they gassed them.

They should throw away the tear gas and break out the mustard gas.
Then you would see them suckers scatter.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by rick brocious

I think you are asking the wrong people. The answer should be sought from those who are elected.
Posted By: Muskrat Love

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by mad_mike
Originally Posted by rick brocious

I think you are asking the wrong people. The answer should be sought from those who are elected.

Elected???? I'm thinking the Blue Code! Zero police presence after Chavin arrested.

Bogmaster, buy more ammo!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:05 AM

Yep their hands are tied.They cant do anything about it but hope it peters out on its own.
They could not kill another black for any reason or the whole country would explode.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:17 AM

[/quote]

Elected???? I'm thinking the Blue Code! Zero police presence after Chavin arrested.

Bogmaster, buy more ammo![/quote]

Law enforcement whether it be on municipal, state, or federal level are, what?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:18 AM

They just put my County under a State of Emergency and are under a curfew as of 10:30 PM until 7:00 AM.

First , the Corona Virus lockdown, now this !!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:19 AM

The long slide has begun,it looks like.

Fraid so! We'll just roll over and let them have the country.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:21 AM

My stepdaughter just facetimed her mom as the thugs were breaking into and looting a target in Beverly hills ca

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
... Start shooting the first one to break a window and you won't have this anymore.....
Not so. Shoot a looter and you have a martyr. That is pretty much how this whole thing started.

These animals hide in mass anonymity. There are too many to stop, and difficult to identify. The best way to stop them is through curfew. Anyone violating curfew is automatically guilty. Round up those on the edge and lock them up. Sooner or later you get to those in the middle who are causing the physical damage. It ain't near as satisfying as nailing the guy on the spot, but with a mob you have to work layer by layer.

Don't stop with just one shoot any that are looting.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:28 AM

I heard they finally turned the guard loose in MSP.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:39 AM

Gonna have to knock some heads by the looks of it.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:40 AM

Got em scattering like rats for now.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:46 AM

It just turned dark. That's when the rats come out.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:51 AM

My bad trex. Forgot when it turned dark the hybrids come out.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 03:09 AM

I imagine that the fine line between a peaceful assembly and a violent riot has to be breached before the law enforcement can act.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 03:13 AM

Protesting in Little Rock but no looting or violence. If it starts I'll be headed to the hood to protect my parents and their property.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 03:13 AM

Some fires starting now,but things are much different tonight.No screwing around by law enforcement.Those who are breaking curfew are being tear gasses and rubber bulleted.Lots of arrests.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 03:30 AM

One of the rioters lit Buffalo City Hall on fire !

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 05:02 AM

Pretty quiet.Enforcement of curfew and no give by law enforcement,seems to be what was needed.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 10:23 AM

Fires and someone shot in small town erie, pa last night. Windows broken to businesses. Like they didnt know things were gonna pop off last night.

Edit: state of emergency declared as well.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 10:23 AM

They just put my County under a State of Emergency and are under a curfew as of 10:30 PM until 7:00 AM.

First , the Corona Virus lockdown, now this !!

Take away their "Beef on Kummelweck" and they'll settle down !!! laugh

w

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by furstroker
Fires and someone shot in small town erie, pa last night. Windows broken to businesses. Like they didnt know things were gonna pop off last night.

Edit: state of emergency declared as well.

Yea, it's either complete incompetence or being allowed for election purposes.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 10:46 AM

Yea, it's either complete incompetence or being allowed for election purposes.[/quote]

Definite incompetence, that ones a given with that city.
I just cant see how it can help the libs at the polls though. Middle of the road type people dont like to see anarchy and total loss of control, but maybe im naive.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:17 PM

I see Biden campaign staffers are bailing out jailed protesters in Minneapolis. Hmmm?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:22 PM

Anyone notice that CNN is still making excuses for the looters like they have no other way to go, but Fox is saying this needs to be stopped.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:35 PM

Yes, last night, AFTER the 8:00 curfew was in effect, the CNN people were shocked that they were being tear-gassed along with the other offenders. laugh
Posted By: Art S

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:37 PM

Remember this video ?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:44 PM

NBC is pushing this as a racism thing really hard. Had some black celebrity saying how he was tired of black men being killed one at a time by police. Think black exhaustion was the catch phrase. NBC host even stated cop had his knee on neck of Floyd until he suffocated. Has suffocation been ruled as the cause of death? Such a shame that media has become the agenda driven monster they are.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 01:59 PM

It's racism to every mayor and governor as well. We're screwed as a society ever coming together again. I just looked to see and see that 12% of America is black.........what % of reporters on TV covering this thing is black? 90%? Talk about racism.........
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:00 PM

This is what has happened to our kids, sending them off to college to get a "higher" edgucation. When are we gonna say enough to this crap?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:10 PM

It was a less violent night with much more police/Guard presence. No Balls Walz probably just realized that "Nobody but me destroys businesses in this state with my executive orders. We will not tolerate it from outside instigators".
Posted By: trapper les

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:15 PM

That's funny right there. The sooner we change the duty to retreat laws, the quicker we can send folks packing. To much reliance on government and law enforcement leads to too much property damage.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:16 PM

It was a less violent night with much more police/Guard presence. No Balls Walls probably just realized that "Nobody but me destroys businesses in this state with my executive orders. We will not tolerate it from outside instigators".

grin

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:18 PM

They are saying a lot and doing little just a tactic of the woke crowd believe what the do and not what they say, they are pointing fingers everywhere but doing nothing really.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:22 PM

All they need is more taxpayer money...that should fix it...
They NEED it to build back...government that is...a joke

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
All they need is more taxpayer money...that should fix it...
They NEED it to build back...government that is...a joke

They let it burn they should need to replace it themselves so they won’t be so woke the next time.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 02:34 PM

When the criminals know they're supported by so many and protected it ain't gonna get any better.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 05/31/20 03:41 PM

The highway closures and curfew will continue tonight. Funny how cufew breakers were so surprised when they were tear gassed and hit with rubber bullets.
Enforcement was the key last night and easy access by freeways being cut off also was a big plus.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 12:12 AM

Another night of curfews and road closures.
Police have already found hidden weapons,hidden bottles of gasoline,stolen cars with licenses removed---sounds like it could be bad.Lets hope not.
Tom
Posted By: skratmandoo

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:07 AM

They should just give up, give power of government to a select group of mpls young leaders, 18 to 19 yr olds, that are vocal and most affected by all this, and see how it goes. STP can stay governed by voters. lets see how it goes.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:36 AM

When this stuff gonna settle down? I was thru big town in county today to go fish by dam an see protesters setup in courthouse parklot an look pretty active to me. Courthouse opens june 1 , first day after shut for months. This hot weather come on, really get the minority violence go, u think they be wind down by now , there reports in news of riot vandalism in bigger towns here even, it was pretty horrid video of cop kneel on his neck, but if it was white guy, u think there be s this riot an protest, if was me dead. From cop. U hear nothing go on, blacks make big deal about this. I say open fire on the rioters. An looters, it quiet them down , rubber bullets. Buckshot an 223 Rounds

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:43 AM

This has nothing to do with that incident in Minneapolis anymore. Its all about thugs being thugs. I'd wager if you were to randomly ask any of them anywhere across the counrty what they were rioting about, they couldn't tell you.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:49 AM

I think it would be a good idea to have organized, armed militias to go in and protect the neighborhoods when these riots start up.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:57 AM

I think it would be a good idea to have organized, armed militias to go in and protect the neighborhoods when these riots start up.

Yeah, that won’t get out of hand. lol
Posted By: Andy27

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:29 AM

Kinda thinking our laws might have to change on protesting. These people always take it to the extreme. Doesn’t seem to be anything peaceful about it..
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:31 AM

Bet it would quit if the media quit reporting about it. As long as they get exposure they’ll continue. And these aren’t protestors they are rioters.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:34 AM

Lots of peaceful people tonight,even when being arrested.Big difference from 2 nights ago. Still very early,lets hope things don't escalate down hill.
Tom
Posted By: Finster

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Andy27
Kinda thinking our laws might have to change on protesting. These people always take it to the extreme. Doesn’t seem to be anything peaceful about it..

This is not protesting. This is rioting. It didn't even start out as protesting. It was rioting from the start. That guys death was nothing more than an excuse.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:36 AM

Liberals burning out Liberals and you want to run in with guns and save them from themselves?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:39 AM

See where they set fire to St Johns church built in 1816. This is in dc.

At some point the other 99.9 % of the us citizens will get fed up and do something? These are young thugs that need to be taught manners and respect.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:42 AM

Haven't kept up with PA. finster,but I have been closely following what is going on a few miles from me.
Many and I repeat--many were peaceful protesters(some even bringing their children). The rioters(looters and burners) were a different group.
Some came just to cause trouble--and they ain't protesters. Two different groups entirely.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:53 AM

Can't they use water cannons on the rioters ??
Posted By: grampy

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 03:00 AM

Shouldn't the right to peaceful protest end when the curfew kicks in?

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 03:06 AM

Can't do that canvasback. Would make it look like Selma Alabama during the civil rights movement. Looked to be pretty effective when the cops did it then,especially when they turned the dogs on um to back it up.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 03:14 AM

You can’t stop rats with fly strips at some point the cities need to step up their game no price To pay to stop no reason to stop.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 03:22 AM

I'm telling you cattle prods would work wonders. Ever been stuck by one of them suckers? They aut to be out lawed right along with lawn darts.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 04:05 AM

The former officer charged with 3rd degree murder,has been moved from Minneapolis to Oal Park Heights.Now that is really in my neck of the woods.
I hope it doesn't become an area for future trouble.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:31 AM

Did the mall of America get ransacked?
Or was it already belly up.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:56 AM

The Mall of America is in Bloomington.I haven't heard of any problems there.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 08:31 AM

Yeah, that won’t get out of hand. lol

Of course we wouldn't want things to get out of hand. crazy

Perhaps air strikes would be better.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 08:49 AM

Can’t believe the news just brought up the justified shooting of Michael Brown without mentioning the justified part.

Tell us again the media has no agenda.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 12:23 PM

Can’t believe the news just brought up the justified shooting of Michael Brown without mentioning the justified part.

Tell us again the media has no agenda.

The had Browns and Martins Moms on a segment of Victims of Gun Violence not to long ago, victims my rear.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:01 PM

Let’s go back to pay phones.......and 4 TV channels

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:12 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Let’s go back to pay phones.......and 4 TV channels

Back in around 2000, as an HR Director, I was being told by a pile of people that I ought to use social media (My Space, etc.) a tool to recruit employees. I told our IT Tech that "Social media is going to be the end of our society." Guess what...

Moosetrot
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:07 PM

Amen to that!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 02:16 PM

276 arrests last night into early this morning in Minneapolis.Most were for curfew violation.
3 businesses burned.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:09 PM

Tear Gas Mortar Shells would be effective at dispersing the Rioters !!

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:15 PM

Lots of tear gas has been used over the last few days.
Curfew is going to be extended the next 2 days--10PM til 4AM.
Tom
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:18 PM

Need to start curfew well before dark. Rush just said they’re saying now they’re going to start extending out in the neighborhoods to take back what’s theirs. I think they’ll find regular citizens a little more unpleasant than the police have been.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 05:43 PM

Well, I think everyone should look at the bright side.
At least they dont have the ability yet to start killing with IED's.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 07:04 PM

276 arrests last night into early this morning in Minneapolis.Most were for curfew violation.
3 businesses burned.
Tom

3 isn't bad, Tom. A significant decrease from the 1st 4 nights. and whew... Get yourself in the middle of 10 building fires within a 2 bock radius all at the same time and things get a little toasty.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 07:23 PM

The poor firefighters are wore out after a week of fighting fires one after another.If this keeps up,the entire city my burn down.
Peaceful protesting is one thing,destruction is a total different ball game.
Thanks go out to our fire fighters and law enforcement for their efforts in keeping citizens safe.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 07:31 PM

I seen on the news that some of the cops are switching sides and marching with the protesters,giving high fives with the thugs etc.Not sure which town that was in.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 07:46 PM

I saw something along those lines too Boco but it's the media...........they don't always tell the truth.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/01/20 07:54 PM

I seen on the news that some of the cops are switching sides and marching with the protesters,giving high fives with the thugs etc.Not sure which town that was in.

A Sheriff in Flint MI. Offered to walk during the day with protestors. They don’t say that the
Entire cabal was surrounded on the walk by a police presence. Sheriff said if you want to walk and that’s all you want to do I’ll walk with you as long as you like. Smart guy, unlike the moronic mayor we have here who started this nationwide mess.

Osky

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 02:17 AM

Pretty quiet right now,but its 45 min. till curfew.
Will see what darkness brings.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 03:37 AM

Just head on Fox News the Raleigh, NC police Chief gave orders to her police officers not to confront looters in a store. She said property isn’t worth her officers getting injured over. No wonder law and order is ceasing to exist.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 03:41 AM

City of Buffalo Police Officer and a NYS Trooper just got run over in Buffalo,

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 04:02 PM

Quiet night.50 plus arrested for curfew violation. Pretty peaceful all around.
Hope it stays that way,but I am afraid it will start again when the funeral takes place next week.
Good luck to the rest of the country that is now going through all this crap.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 05:11 PM

The memorial service is this Thursday not next week. Lets hope everything stays quiet.
Tom

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/02/20 05:14 PM

Memorial service is Thursday. Funeral is Tuesday. You're both right.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/03/20 02:47 AM

Ya. When have funeral, watch out, maybe not as bad as first time but violence well start in different areas.

Re: TWIN CITIES BURNING - 06/03/20 03:08 AM

Actually it could be worse.Everyone nation wide knows when it is and have time to plan and get here.
Tom
© 2024 Trapperman Forums