Home

Damage pics from last night's riot here

Posted By: loosegoose

Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:20 PM

Even here in stinkin Lincoln Nebraska people are rioting. A bunch of savages destroyed a gas station and looted it, destroyed a cell phone store and looted it, and attempted to destroy a burger king. I knew it was going to be bad when I could see the state patrol helicopter flying around on my drive in. The part I get to deal with though is the smashed cruisers. We had 3 cruisers damaged last night.

#1....windshield smashed with a brick
[Linked Image]
#2....tires slashed
[Linked Image]
#3....side window broken, taillight kicked in, and a light bar damaged by flying beer bottles
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The lightbar is easily the.mosy expensive thing damaged,those lightbars cost around 3000 dollars apiece. Should be able to replace just the base with a used part, though.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:26 PM

A hot lead injection delivered inter-cranially at a min rate of 1900 ft per second cures that ailment (or so the big boys say)
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:28 PM

Well that’s what happens...when they let it happen.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:29 PM

OK, how many arrests for that damage?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

A hot lead injection delivered inter-cranially at a min rate of 1900 ft per second cures that ailment (or so the big boys say)

For those on a tight budget, a tall tree and a short rope also cures that ailment.
Posted By: Ric

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:37 PM

This is a serious question so no asshat remarks please.

What on earth happened in Lincoln,NE that would trigger civil unrest, never mind criminal acts like those pictured?

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

For those on a tight budget, a tall tree and a short rope also cures that ailment.

Youre thinking micro and Im stocked up for macro but the situation may actually call for both if Trump doesn't respond and soon.
Don't get me wrong I love your idea.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:38 PM

You ain’t priced good rope lately. Start stacking bodies as barriers and people would quickly realize what places are off limits.
Posted By: Catcollector

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:39 PM

Here's what the cops would say if that happened to your car.... You got insurance right? And if your car had been stolen and recovered you would be required pay towing and impound fees usually $400-500 ya know about the deductible... Pretty sure the drivers (officers) of those vehicles won't be required to pay anything and will get nice new vehicles and probably a HUMUNGUS amount of taxpayer money to work "overtime"...

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
You ain’t priced good rope lately. Start stacking bodies as barriers and people would quickly realize what places are off limits.

Ding ding ding- here is our winner folks (build a dike around your property and loved ones). All organic, renewable source & it reduces mankinds overall carbon foot print LOL (Go green)

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:41 PM

It's all about the Floyd guy that was killed while being arrested in MN
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ric

What on earth happened in Lincoln,NE that would trigger civil unrest, never mind criminal acts like those pictured?

Nothing happened there or anywhere else some of this stuff is happening. Thugs everywhere are seeing that there is no consequences for being thugs.

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ric

Nothing happened here, they're rioting over George Floyd's death. Just a bunch of goons that saw others doing it on the news and.thought they'd have a go at themselves I guess.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ric

Nothing! Never let a chance to rape and pillage go to waste. It's their chance to tear the h out of things, and it should have been crushed the first night. It will just continue to get worse, with their "it'll be alright" attitude response!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:48 PM

Every day they don’t take control they are giving the OK for other morons to do the same in other places.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:50 PM

Anybody else understand how a cop last week that was ticketing for social distancing, hair salon infractions, churches being open and jay walking are now overlooking vandalism to their own vehicles?

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:51 PM

They're expecting it here again tonight, and it's supposed to be worse than last night. All the officers have their vacation cancelled until this nonsense is over.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:51 PM

I suspect a body hanging from a tree may have the same effect.

Side Note-In an effort to be politically correct, my post are only referring to white arsonists and looters.
Posted By: coydog2

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:52 PM

Also for how it looks since alot of those cities with the lock down , many are looking to take it out on someone, also they want free stuff, that is the best way to get away with it without be caught .
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Anybody else understand how a cop last week that was ticketing for social distancing, hair salon infractions, churches being open and jay walking are now overlooking vandalism to their own vehicles?

Exactly! And same mayors and governors screaming that people must obey and stay home or face serious consequences

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:54 PM

I suspect a body hanging from a tree may have the same effect.

Side Note-In an effort to be politically correct, my post are only referring to white arsonists and looters.

It's mostly white people here doing the rioting.

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 12:54 PM

Detectives just came down to grab some cars. They're sending out teams to hunt down rioters from last night grin
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

It's mostly white people crackheads here doing the rioting.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 01:13 PM

You know the punishment is severe enough when it stops them from doing it
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 01:20 PM

I wonder how a load of rocksalt out of a 12ga, would work to get their attention???
Dennis

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 01:32 PM

Getting ready for tonight laugh [Linked Image]
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 02:57 PM

loosegoose:

I seem to recall there being a large Fruitcake Company near Beatrice, NE. Did the Looters damage that place ??

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
loosegoose:

I seem to recall there being a large Fruitcake Company near Beatrice, NE. Did the Looters damage that place ??

These riots were in Lincoln, where I work. In Beatrice, where I live, there were no protests. I don't know anything.about a fruitcake factory. There is a beef jerky factory though.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 03:30 PM

I want to know why they're still using rubber bullets?
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 04:50 PM

Raised in Omaha. Went to U of N one semester in 76. Even tried some neophyte trapping around Lincoln. No students at the Univ. I assume. Who are the people doing the rioting? You work for the city of Lincoln, goose?
Posted By: okcattrapper

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 04:53 PM

Me too.this could all be stopped in minutes,with a few well placed men on rooftops. It is unbelievable we put up with these losers!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 05:13 PM

They Want Justice while breaking 100 social Laws

Then their already going on air Demanding Cleanup of their neighborhoods
Posted By: Osky

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
They Want Justice while breaking 100 social Laws

Then their already going on air Demanding Cleanup of their neighborhoods

The problem with we taxpayers not cleaning up their crap is if we don't these upstanding citizens simply move and turn another decent area into crap which inevitably we taxpayer get the honor of cleaning up one day.

Osky
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 06:08 PM

Let them wallow in it.....at least for a good long while!

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 06:13 PM

The Thieves will Never be happy ...always a poor me poor us complex - disparity ...un even whining speach.

Go to school... be upstanding A good job and position in life will follow!!!

No its Our " community " is held back..
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Raised in Omaha. Went to U of N one semester in 76. Even tried some neophyte trapping around Lincoln. No students at the Univ. I assume. Who are the people doing the rioting? You work for the city of Lincoln, goose?

Lincoln has been attracting a lot of gangbangers from Omaha lately. I figure it's safer in Lincoln.
A friend of mine's daughter is a cop in LIncoln. She took a brick to the side of the head last night but will be back to work tonight.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
loosegoose:

Metz Bakery. Don't know if they're still in bidness or not.
https://beatricebakery.com/about-us/our-story/
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/30/20 10:39 PM

blm protesters in front of Walgreen's drug store in Kearney this afternoon. Store had a sign on the door "temporarily closed". mad

Just wanted to go in and buy some cigars. frown

ALL lives matter. Singling out one ethnicity over all others is the very definition of racism. Stupid S O Bs. sick

Charlie
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 01:51 AM

If they would go back to using the rope there would be a lot less crime
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457

ALL lives matter. Singling out one ethnicity over all others is the very definition of racism. Stupid S O Bs. sick

Charlie

Thank you. Agreed.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Catcollector
Here's what the cops would say if that happened to your car.... You got insurance right? And if your car had been stolen and recovered you would be required pay towing and impound fees usually $400-500 ya know about the deductible... Pretty sure the drivers (officers) of those vehicles won't be required to pay anything and will get nice new vehicles and probably a HUMUNGUS amount of taxpayer money to work "overtime"...

Probably right. You can come get you some of this too as im sure the agency is hiring new cops.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 04:01 AM

I don't know why some of these larger Law Enforcement Agencies don't have water canons... they could disperse a crowd in a heart beat.

Garry-
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 04:21 AM

Anyone caught looting should get a tactical bean bag to the face and some CS gas. Anyone caught looting with a weapon in their hand should get lead. On the other side of the spectrum, the cop who used excessive force should be prosecuted. Both sides are wrong and the system has FAILED once again.

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 04:25 AM

You know I'm right and nope not lookn to be a suit w/ a bullseye again for the love of money, oil, or any other prize someone else feels is important for me to risk my life for that they aren't.

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Michael Lippold
[quote=J Staton]
If they would go back to using the rope there would be a lot less crime

You're probably right. Let a Roy Bean type sentence a few of these and a Matt Dillon type carry out the sentence and the crap would no doubt stop PDQ

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 11:53 AM

More rioting last night, but I'm not there so I don't know about any vehicles damaged. They broke into some office building though and tore it up good and tried to start it on fire. Several goons were shot with bean bag rounds though. There's a good picture of some whiney antifa type laying on the ground crying .after she got shot with a bean bag.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 11:57 AM

And there's this hippie lookin turd after he got tear gassed. Funny stuff.
[Linked Image]

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 12:11 PM

grin
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 12:41 PM

laugh
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Damage pics from last night's riot here - 05/31/20 02:38 PM

They was in Nashville last night, it was showing them this morning on the news trying to start fires but they couldn’t even do that . They broke into the boot darn downtown and threw a few boxes in the floor and set a fire to it . What amaze me about this there was a whole shelf of boxes 6 foot away that they could of set a fire to . This bunch of people is not the smartest people by far . There was a 10 o’clock curfew after that tear gas started and they ran with their tali’s tucked. There is Rumor that they will be in the town 20 miles from me tonight doing the same thing .[Linked Image]

I pretty sure there was a Teenage mutant ninja turtle there Also.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums